Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:18:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I was robbed :'( please refer … PLEASE HELP ME !  (Read 766 times)
kenzawak

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 03:19:48 PM

Maybe you should start a fourth topic about this and see if someone is willing to send you free eth "help you".
No one can do anything for you, you've been told 50 times already. No need to call the FBI or the CIA lol.
Lock your threads.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tolgatrz (OP)

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 03:21:55 PM

No one can reverse transactions, your only hope it to have proof of the hack and contact an exchange when the coins go to one.

Do you know how you were hacked?

Can the exchange do anything about the hack if reported? I come across similar cases and I want to have information so as to be of help to the victims. I have always thought once the hack happens, nothing can be done about it.
If you have extreme proof that the coins we're part of a hack and the coins are sitting in the exchanges wallet, there is a chance they will freeze the funds.

how do I prove that my wallets are mine

🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰🆃🆁🆉
Tolgatrz (OP)

🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 03:23:08 PM

Maybe you should start a fourth topic about this and see if someone is willing to send you free eth "help you".
No one can do anything for you, you've been told 50 times already. No need to call the FBI or the CIA lol.
Lock your threads.

I'm desperate, don't you understand me,

🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰🆃🆁🆉
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 03:27:27 PM

No one can help you get your ETH back. I recommend you to buy a hardware wallet Ledger or Trezor and your funds will be safe. I also recommend that you keep all passwords on paper, not in a file on your computer.
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 04:32:02 PM

That's a big loss. You should always be careful when you have that much assets in your wallet. There's lots of phishing sites and virus online. You should also be careful on whom to trust because none others will know how much you're assets are worth but friends and co- workers.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 04:38:14 PM

This is the problem with the system. More and more exchange has been vulnerable with hacking activity to which if you are a high volume holder would.be paranoid to check your wallet from.time to time. Even if it is a hardware wallet it could.still.be able to.hack. So, we have to solve this problem first before adaptation of cryptocurrency.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 04:49:57 PM

I do not know English well
in short what can I do
they will kill me for it Sad
Sounds like it wasn't your money, there is nothing you can do. You can try to get the authorities involved but if your government doesn't have an FBI or CIA I doubt that it would do anything. Sorry

Can the FBI and the CIA apply for me?
not in my government
No, I really doubt that they could, does your government have an equivalent?

please help,
send all my contact details to you
I can't help you, I really doubt anyone can. Take this as a painful lesson to not handle other people's money without being confident you can securely.

I'll say it again, your only chance at recovery is contacting any exchange the thief sends the coins to and proving they are yours.

Which unfortunately I doubt you can do.

Yeah, that is definitely a long shot. He'll have to monitor the hacker's wallet 24/7 and hopes that particular exchange has an active customer support.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 04:53:16 PM

bro you gotta be safe next time

Crypto aint like bank, it is not centralized hence people couldn't really help you on this
UNLESS they hardfork and reverse the chain, but that is pretty unlikely because that's how decentralized work
You need majority of people agree to reverse hence reverse

Not the one who has the most power
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 04:56:19 PM

The transactions are irreversible and its already been transferred to some exchanges. However, it was two days ago and probably it was a converted to other alt coins or got cash out. You should have used cold wallet instead of web wallet and maybe you visited a phishing site that's why your wallet got compromised.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 04:57:36 PM

There's nothing you can do about it just move on and learn from your mistakes, i just noticed you type myeterwallet wrong maybe you visit a phishing website then you login with your private key then the hacker stole your ether and sent it to his address. Just be more careful next time and make sure activate all safety measures to prevent this from happening again.

Tolgatrz (OP)

🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 07:00:37 PM

There's nothing you can do about it just move on and learn from your mistakes, i just noticed you type myeterwallet wrong maybe you visit a phishing website then you login with your private key then the hacker stole your ether and sent it to his address. Just be more careful next time and make sure activate all safety measures to prevent this from happening again.
I almost guarantee what happened, he used other people's money, he wasn't using a secure hardware wallet and most likely just mistyped and logged into a phishing site.

https://www.myetherwallet.com/
I have never entered an address other than this address
myetherwallet last used 3 months ago
I haven't opened the wallet in three months.
I was following my balance only from ethersan

🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰🆃🆁🆉
Tolgatrz (OP)

🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 07:03:04 PM

this is not an ordinary event,
It could happen to all of us.
Please support me please

🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰🆃🆁🆉
Hivalley

Activity: 210
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 07:13:27 PM

Security is one measure we all have to take more seriously, we cannot let our guard down and let fraudsters get hold of our information that ought to be private, at least everyone should try and acquire a hardware wallet, to be on the safer side, issues such as this should act as an eye opener to all, and we should take heed lest we become victims as well.
Aleksandra Gurskaya

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 07:16:14 PM

Yes, you probably no one will help, unfortunately! You should always think about safety. It is best to buy a cold wallet and be calm!
ioanbtc

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 07:23:43 PM

No one can get back your coins back. What wallet you use  and how you access it? Do you know who hacked you? His name, country where lives? You put your private key from ETH wallet in some sites where ask to do so to get some airdrop?  You should try to check who hacked you, even if not was your coins

sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 07:26:56 PM

Please support me please
Make it as lessons and other times be careful, and also do not forget to often clean your computer. Just a suggestion that can be given as support, if you are expecting a donation, that is excessive and a very rare thing. Even in the real world, we don't necessarily get that kind of thing.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:11:33 PM

No one can reverse transactions, your only hope it to have proof of the hack and contact an exchange when the coins go to one.

Do you know how you were hacked?
 That’s why it is very important to stay active and be careful about your wallet and the security of your investment, don’t share about your coin with anyone as one of my friend kept on sharing about key and coin with close friends so he got hacked and it was all his own mistake, it is irreversible if the hacker change the private key, so better be careful and never trust anyone.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:17:08 PM

Sorry friend, but now you just have to accept and continue to live on. nothing bad happened. you will make more money. just need to be careful next time

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
HODL2090

Activity: 210
Merit: 29

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:24:36 PM

If you can take more actions beyond the blockchain it the forum, such as tracking down the site or hiring s private investigator, then there may be a chance although very slim.
It is impossible for anyone here to help you, transactions made on the blockchain are irreversible. Be more careful next time when making a transaction
Tolgatrz (OP)

🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:56:14 PM

Please support me please
Are you asking us to pay for the funds you lost?

A big pass from me.

Of course no,
just wanted support

🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰🆃🆁🆉
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: