Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:38:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I was robbed :'( please refer … PLEASE HELP ME !  (Read 766 times)
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 09:05:12 PM

Look for the addresses ETH was sent, maybe it is in centralized exchanges. Then you can get in touch with support, and they may freeze the wallet. The amount is too much.  Undecided

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tolgatrz (OP)

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 09:25:07 PM

Look for the addresses ETH was sent, maybe it is in centralized exchanges. Then you can get in touch with support, and they may freeze the wallet. The amount is too much.  Undecided

funds collected at this address
https://etherscan.io/address/0x0861d1b074eb2489dd7878a5d6d869db5896a5f0

have a lot of Bittrex input
There are outputs connected to '' binance ''

they are the same person

can we find out who

binance and bittrex credentials explain to me?

🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰🆃🆁🆉
Tolgatrz (OP)

Activity: 250

🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 11:20:10 PM

I know that feeling mate because last year I was a victim like you! After then I always told people do not use the Myetherwallet alone. Everyone should use a hardware wallet, you had 45 ETH and one hardware wallet price is only 100 USD almost. You should've bought a hardware wallet. I don't know there is any chance to get back your assets! Now, you have to buy a ledger or Trezor wallet firstly! Have patience mate!
thanks dude

🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰🆃🆁🆉
Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 11:27:29 PM

It is very sad, but I think that no one will help you. This is the harsh reality, because if you are hacked and robbed, then no one can return you your coins.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 11:59:18 PM

I would never subscribe to the use of web or just any software wallet that can lead to easy loss of fund.
Even if you are just coming newly into the crypto space, try as much as possible to purchase a hardware wallet, than take unnecessary risk.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 06:06:20 AM

This is dark side of the crypto world. If crypto is stolen, no one will help you. How can you prove that this was your money? Both of you have a private keys.  So imho only help you can get only if you are holding money on exchange with verification. Choose your side)

steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 06:11:14 AM

To be honest, there is nothing you can do right now. It's already transfered to another address. You only can track where the funds go and that's it. Sorry for your loss mate, if you hold your coins more than 3 months, better buy a trezor and stored it in trezor.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 06:24:38 AM

I think you have just phished by fake myetherwallet.
You live on the internet, of course, there is no people wanted to help you. Try to contact cyber crime police on your area.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 06:48:35 AM

When ever a transaction has been made and it's success, then there is no one able to take it back, one thing that really possible to get the coins that we had is someone who get that coins, sent the coins back into our wallet, but that is nearly impossible.
MyCryptoMint

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 06:55:29 AM

No one can reverse transactions, your only hope it to have proof of the hack and contact an exchange when the coins go to one.

Do you know how you were hacked?
I do not know

you must have downloaded a file from someone , once you opened it they will gain access to your your computers , be very carefull when downloading something which are not trusted . also check if your computer webcam have the lights are flickering
MyCryptoMint

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 06:58:46 AM

There's nothing you can do about it just move on and learn from your mistakes, i just noticed you type myeterwallet wrong maybe you visit a phishing website then you login with your private key then the hacker stole your ether and sent it to his address. Just be more careful next time and make sure activate all safety measures to prevent this from happening again.
I almost guarantee what happened, he used other people's money, he wasn't using a secure hardware wallet and most likely just mistyped and logged into a phishing site.

https://www.myetherwallet.com/
I have never entered an address other than this address
myetherwallet last used 3 months ago
I haven't opened the wallet in three months.
I was following my balance only from ethersan

after reading this, its very fishy , you have not opened your wallet for 3 month ? mmmmmm
florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 07:01:05 AM

Someone have full access to your private key but how? Maybe you are been careless ? Or it might even be that your pc is hijacked with walwares that steal backups ,sorry there is no way to reverse this

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 07:13:49 AM

This is the crypto world, and in this world everyone have control of their wallet, it just like the bank leaving the control of the account in your hands, so it's also one of your responsibility to make sure that your coin is very much secured.

I am sorry for your lost but the truth is that there is no way a transaction already carried out on the blockchain can be reversed, i think the best you can do now is to make sure you protect your wallet so that it doesn't repeat itself anymore, make sure you bookmark the weblink of the website.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 07:26:49 AM

Oops that bad. Are you sure you have stolen? Or maybe you send some eth on some exchange or transfer it to another wallet. Also, remember if you participated on some ICO that automatically deduct eth balance on your account if you signed up. But in the case of transaction it was a clean transfer so therefore you're sure to be hacked. Just transfer other funds now so you will feel relieve.
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 07:51:05 AM

No one can help you, even those who have been hacked millions of dollars cannot do anything so how could you? I happened to experience this and all I could do was accept the fact that it was all gone already and nothing could change that. You must have been phished or something alike. Clicked one of those spam emails and there you go, an empty wallet.
This is nothing new, we only take extra precautions when bad things already happened. We should change that way of thinking. So learn from your mistakes and carry on.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 10:17:28 AM

This is an unfortunate case where there really isn't anything that anyone can do for you at this point, unless the person that stole the coins are willing to just send them back. When you say that you've taken all safety measures, this is unlikely, because then this would mean that someone was able to access your private key without your help and this would imply a greater vulnerability within the entire network or MEW.

More likely you've accessed your wallet on an infected computer or got phished. If you retrace your steps you might be able to see where you slipped up and allowed an attacker access. Hardware wallets, cold-storage and offline-generated keys would be suggested for long-term storage of coins.

I don't think this belongs in Bitcoin Discussion, since it's not about Bitcoin, by the way.
I do think the same that this is one of the unfortunate happenings here in the crypto currency community. Honestly, I don’t think that the money of the OP that have been stolen can ever been bring back to him because as he said, it was stolen and not been accidentally sent to a wrong address. There still a chance if it was sent accidentally because the recipient if he or she have a good heart could have the possibility to send it back but the case is different, it was stolen, so it was something that has been hack or in any ways that they get it from his wallet.
Moreover, I never been heard anything a lost money here in the crypto currency have been bring back to the owner.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 04:43:52 PM

There are certain agencies in almost every country devoted towards solving issues and for solving financial case, we have the FIA that deals with such issues. CIA and FBI might deal with these kinds of issues in the US. Since this is a case of hacking, you can make use of the proof you have and the exchange the transaction was made to and contacting that exchange might possibly lead to a solution. Unfortunately this is the problem in cryptocurrency due to which many people do not invest here.
hyunee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 05:01:44 PM

That's sad. Your money is lost. I'm sorry for your lost. Next time you should be more vigilant look at the site
https://www.ethereum.org/  - myeterwallet  I was using your wallet
ethereum.org? You told us that you are using myetherwallet. You should be using myetherwallet.com. I'm also using this wallet but, I bookmarked this on my browser so that no one can mislead me.
omer-jamal

Activity: 490
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 05:38:45 PM

~ I'm also using this wallet ~

the important thing which method used to access these wallet and always Do not use your main wallet
use hardware,offline wallets to store large amount use online wallet only amounts you need to use for example small amounts  in metamask to use Decentralized Exchanges or Dapps etc ...
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 12:57:37 PM

No-one can help me expect who robbed your Money which is also unlikely.

Probably you did clicked a phishing link. It is the most common way right now. Sorry for your loss.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: