Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Crypto banking
The future is bright - 8 (72.7%)
No way! - 3 (27.3%)
Total Voters: 11

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your opinions on Crypto Banking?  (Read 453 times)
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 08:55:32 AM

Sooner or later Crypto Banking will become part of our lives, no one can stop this, it;s on the way
all possibilities can happen and no one can know for sure but in my opinion with the development of time and technology all possibilities can happen and will likely be needed in the development of the era

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 11:42:47 AM

IMHO crypto world is something that doesn't need any banks. In crypto only you can own your own money.
But if this will give us a chance to make any payment system to the merchant will be much easier and why not? There is some crypto banking system that already exists and i just try to take this as an old idea.
What sense in such systems if they will be buying and immediately selling crypto. Just a little bit higher trading volume. 

nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 12:45:07 PM

I know that a lot of people think "I can save my crypto's on my own with a ledger", but is that really the way we have to go? The idea behind Crypto Banks is to have a decentralized platform that can carry out all of the same functions that a traditional bank can without the need for a mediator.

But lets cut to the case, why this thread/question?
I've seen a pretty nice article about ATRONOCOM ( https://coindoo.com/crypto-banking-the-future-of-personal-and-business-finance/ ) with so to say chewed up informations about Crypto Banks, and i want to know your opinions on Crypto Banking also because there are a lot of Crypto banks that are trying to make a new platform/product. Should we start chasing them Huh
I think the current cryptocurrency is not a substitute for traditional banking. Blockchain is still an unknown area compared to most people.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 03:48:55 PM

What is crypto banking for? Let's make a decentralized banking system using decentralized currency. This is genius...
Buzhou

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 04:08:17 PM

It does not matter if it will be a decentralized or centralized bank!
The issue to be discussed is why you allow others to make and think about financial decisions for you!
You need to learn to be your own bank, learn how to defend yourself and keep your business safe, or even more!
Do not use the word decentralization for anything!
This will distort things and cause false impressions!
The power of decision is with you? Not? So it's not decentralized.
This is funny because it applies to most projects and cryptocurrencies currently, I think it's best to think a little.
If you are not a miner, you run the risk of being involved in centralized projects. Cheesy
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 04:35:16 PM

But lets cut to the case, why this thread/question?
I've seen a pretty nice article about ATRONOCOM ( https://coindoo.com/crypto-banking-the-future-of-personal-and-business-finance/ ) with so to say chewed up informations about Crypto Banks, and i want to know your opinions on Crypto Banking also because there are a lot of Crypto banks that are trying to make a new platform/product. Should we start chasing them Huh

Single point of failure is the big objection to this "crypto bank" concept, especially when you look at dubious schemes like that quoted in the paid for article placement.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
NRista94 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 81
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 09:03:23 PM

I've not been that active yesterday and today, and after reading all the comments i'm still lost, thats why i added a poll to the post to have the numbers at least Cheesy
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 09:45:00 PM

For now, I still like Ledger instead of "Crypto Banking" which is scattered out there. I mean making a crypto project "Banking" It is not that easy and needs mature development and may take a long time besides it also needs to back up from a large company or maybe someone who is competent and has a good reputation in the business world, as well as local or global. So far I have not found it, if there is a recommendation, please provide a link to the project.

The last thing, as some people say on crypto banking is the future but now it's better to use ledger.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 09:52:30 PM

IMHO crypto world is something that doesn't need any banks. In crypto only you can own your own money.
We are doing good right now even if there is no bank so i think it will be more great if we stick into this strategies. Cryptobank is fine as long as it is decentralized but most of the bank we know that its a centralized thing so i think it will not help the market to go up.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 10:36:48 PM

I know that a lot of people think "I can save my crypto's on my own with a ledger", but is that really the way we have to go? The idea behind Crypto Banks is to have a decentralized platform that can carry out all of the same functions that a traditional bank can without the need for a mediator.
If you are okay with it or not but crypto was designed in such a way by keeping it ourselves and transaction on own own so there is no need for an idea like crypto banking.This is just a shit of making centralized payment system via decentralized currency.

we have the same opinion on this matter. why need another platform to take care of your portfolio? this crypto banking is just another way of getting a stash from crypto users. if they will have lending feature, this platform will be the only one benefiting from this system. so nope, i'm not in favour with crypto banks at this moment. my view on this might change in the future if i see that it will really benefit me as a crypto user. one thing i'm worried about also, is the security. better store my coins in my wallet rather than a system that i don't know nothing about, which is prone to inside hacking job and other security issues.
Fury Road

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 11:13:11 PM

The Blockchain is Banking by itself, transparent and secure. There is no need for such stuff, in my opinion.
NRista94 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 11:32:13 AM

The overall sentiment is kinda a no-go, but still something wont let me remove the thoughts that its a natural step to take. Same as traditional banks have taken over our RL funds. It might be too early for it, buuut thats why i'm thinking about it, if you know what i mean  Smiley
logisticalmother

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 11:49:26 AM

bank crypto is a concept that is difficult for the crypto community to accept today. I don't think this is a bad concept, it's just that many projects that have this concept fail because of difficulties finding users. the crypto community today still believes in traditional banks, so it might be too fast for a concept like this now.
it's true that it is possible that there are still many people who still like to use a commercial bank instead of crypto and they may also not be interested in it, maybe it can be made if there are many people who already understand crypto and many have used it so that it's clear who the users are.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 11:52:15 AM

If my memory serves me, then there were already similar ideas for which money was collected and it seems to me that all this was and will be a worthy continuation. No matter how small banks try, sooner or later, cryptocurrencies will still be legalized.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 11:55:40 AM

I don't feel if it will succeed at this time knowing that not all of us are not using crypto. Some areas with limited access for crypto will surely prepare to converted into fiat currency and stored in the bank after. Now, if anyone could try to launch that crypto banking system is gonna be a test and possibly a big work for them.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 11:56:11 AM

bank crypto is a concept that is difficult for the crypto community to accept today. I don't think this is a bad concept, it's just that many projects that have this concept fail because of difficulties finding users. the crypto community today still believes in traditional banks, so it might be too fast for a concept like this now.
it's true that it is possible that there are still many people who still like to use a commercial bank instead of crypto and they may also not be interested in it, maybe it can be made if there are many people who already understand crypto and many have used it so that it's clear who the users are.
Crypto banking from my opinion is a necessity for a bigger level of growth. Only through these sources it is possible to reach the low level of people. Rather than the large scale investors, the growth happens big when the low bottom begins to invest and make themselves active into the cryptospace.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 11:57:03 AM

Crypto banking has future and banking apps are very common in this industry. Crypto debit cards are spread by big payment companies in order to make easy mass adoption.
NRista94 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 12:23:14 PM

Crypto banking has future and banking apps are very common in this industry. Crypto debit cards are spread by big payment companies in order to make easy mass adoption.

I got in this way of thinking after reading the article that i posted in the thread. As i see it, Atronocom is going to have everything on the mobile app which could ease up the process of transferring and spending your crypto. And yes, this is not the only crypto bank, i know about EQIbank also, they already have their licenses for example, but a mobile crypto bank is a better solution at least for me.
And well, debit cards are already everywhere
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 12:26:19 PM

Right now all banking projects are delaying forever.

As far as i know, no crypto bank project get any licence so far.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
NRista94 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 12:36:21 PM

Right now all banking projects are delaying forever.

As far as i know, no crypto bank project get any license so far.

As i said i know about EQI, https://eqitrade.com/
But i guess there are some other projects got their license as well
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: