Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:52:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 2GETHER - THE FIRST EUROPEAN CRYPTO CARD  (Read 1540 times)
wojtek (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 12:42:45 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2019, 12:11:20 PM by wojtek

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
2getherglobal

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 10:18:35 AM

We're happy to have gotten a lot of press yesterday! Give our Coindesk article a read here: https://www.coindesk.com/banking-startup-launching-visa-card-that-lets-you-spend-7-cryptos
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 01:04:54 PM

You wrote . "Be the first of your friends to spend crypto
Use your 2 Together VISA card to spend your crypto as easily as if it were euros. Everywhere, instantly, without commission. You do not have to worry about acceptance; You can pay at any place that accepts VISA. ". But does VISA know about the fact that at each ATM you can cash out your tokens?

dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 01:40:03 PM

Use your 2 Together VISA card to spend your crypto as easily as if it were euros. Everywhere, instantly, without commission. You do not have to worry about acceptance; You can pay at any place that accepts VISA. ". But does VISA know about the fact that at each ATM you can cash out your tokens?

Well, perhaps they use the automatic service of recalculating the crypt in FIAT. We looked at the course - we went to shoot 100 dollars, came to the ATM, it turned out that because of a sharp fall, you can only 10 dollars.
2getherglobal

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 02:17:03 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2019, 09:45:55 AM by 2getherglobal

For the moment, you will only be able to withdraw Euros from ATMs. We're working on enabling this function!
2getherglobal

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 04:02:55 PM

We got featured on Block TV! For those who process their information through video/audio, check out their interview with CEO Ramón Ferraz  Grin

https://blocktv.com/watch/2019-03-21/5c938b77172b2-chain-breakers-aiming-to-revolutionize-banking
IlVeroNico

Activity: 621
Merit: 214

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 02:20:02 PM

Looking forward to the 27th!
A simple question, if i have some 2GB (the bounty tokens), do i still have to pay €10 to activate the account and then swap them or i can import them and avoid paying the €10 one time fee?

2gether

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

http://2gether.global

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 06:58:53 PM

Looking forward to the 27th!
A simple question, if i have some 2GB (the bounty tokens), do i still have to pay €10 to activate the account and then swap them or i can import them and avoid paying the €10 one time fee?

Yes. You need to download the 2gether app, pay a minimum of 10 EUR to 2GT to access the benefits of the platform, and then in the app you will be able to swap you 2GB for 2GT 1:1. For people not based in the EUROZONE that have helped the project, we are working on a solution that will be notified as soon as possible.

2gether, Finance Powered By The People!
2gether

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 07:04:41 PM

Hi. Where are stored our cryptos bought in app? We haven’t got access to private keys?

For a safety box account BTC and ETH, the private keys are encrypted in our backend. We are working on making the safety box account to upload and download private keys in the near future.

For exchange accounts, the private keys are held by the exchanges and we are currently integrated with Kraken. We are working on integrating more exchanges soon in our mission to give users the best execution price.

danzipp

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 09:19:00 PM

How are you guys actually going to track profits (or losses) for taxes? Spending crypto is a headache in many Eurozone countries since it is necessary to report every gain to the local tax office. I imagine this to be a problem especially if users who are paying with cryptos utilizing the 2gethers VISA card have purchased their coins outside the 2gether platform (maybe even through swapping one currency for another). I guess no user wants to declare every coffee that he bought during the year to the local tax office.
IlVeroNico

Activity: 621
Merit: 214

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 11:03:05 AM

I like what you guys are doing...

But do you guys have plans to expand beyond europe?

They have plans to expand outside Europe, i remember them saying it, but no dates were yet released on telegram (and i don't see it stated on the Roadmap so i think you will have to wait a bit still)

2gether

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 12:12:28 AM

I see the list of cryptos that will be in the EU beta release. Do you have any prioritization on what coins/tokens will be added to the Live Release?  How many coins to your eventually see supporting in the app, from more of a long term view?

We will consult our community to decide which coins and tokens will be added in the future

2gether

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 12:12:51 AM

Hi,
what will be the top up options of the card?  Bank Transfer, Credit/Debit Card and will Apple or Google Pay be available?
Regards,

Top up via bank account is not available now

2gether

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 12:13:29 AM

How are you guys actually going to track profits (or losses) for taxes? Spending crypto is a headache in many Eurozone countries since it is necessary to report every gain to the local tax office. I imagine this to be a problem especially if users who are paying with cryptos utilizing the 2gethers VISA card have purchased their coins outside the 2gether platform (maybe even through swapping one currency for another). I guess no user wants to declare every coffee that he bought during the year to the local tax office.

Digital assets are not yet specifically regulated around Europe (with a few exceptions such as Malta). However, the different use cases around them are. It is up to every user to meet the tax requirements of his/her particular jurisdiction.

2gether

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 11:43:19 AM

my understanding is that the card will automatically convert my digital coins in FIAT to complete a payment using AI, is this correct? is it working fine? and if it is working, will I be able to select the cryptocurrency's that I would like to use? for example I might want to use BTC and ETH but I don't want to touch XRP, so will I be able to select only the ones I want to spend?

Yes, you're correct in your understanding; the card will automatically convert your digital assets in to FIAT. It's working great and you'll have freedom of choice when making payments. Check out our functionalities video to see it in action! Links to Video: Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook

2gether

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 11:56:09 AM

Does 2gether plan on using the 2gt coin now or only after the ICO? And how does it relate to other cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies in terms of transactions?

The 2GT will be with us for a very long time  Wink. It's an essential part of our collaborative platform. It enables access and collaboration within the platform, rewards the members that create value, and captures all the value linked to the platform's growth. You can learn more about it in our Medium article. We hope you give it a read!

2gether

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 12:13:43 PM

When paying with ETH or BTC, where I can find the rate used to convert to Fiat? Some additional fees?

You can find the info on our Twitter and Linkedin. One of our many points of pride at 2gether is the absence of additional (hidden) fees!

Nat77777

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 01:39:19 PM

I see the list of cryptos that will be in the EU beta release. Do you have any prioritization on what coins/tokens will be added to the Live Release?  How many coins to your eventually see supporting in the app, from more of a long term view?

We will consult our community to decide which coins and tokens will be added in the future

Oh that’s great and the ideal in my opinion. I recall that the white paper making general mention of “one user = one vote.”  So would token adds fall into this voting mechanism? Will voting be done within the app?
Thanks.
Nat77777

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 01:42:00 PM

Does the app have the ability to add “watch only addresses” - for example, an ETH wallet for which I have the private keys but want to have an easy way to monitor the holdings via the app as part of my overall financial portfolio. If this is not on the roadmap is it something 2gether would consider?
treslebres

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 02:27:51 PM

Talking about the contextual marketplace, I've read in Tokenomics paper that "product and service suppliers include fintechs, banks and insurance companies" and in the whitepaper that we will be able to "acquire, exchange, and sell non-financial assets (e.g. electricity, data, telephone minutes, knowledge) relevant to the users’ personal economy as if they were money".

I know the platform is in its very early stages, but, after getting 400k users, when 2gether's marketplace started, every user could offer services and products in the app with 1 or 2 clicks only or suppliers will need to assign or pass through a screening to assure the existence of their services or products?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: