Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:56:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 2GETHER - THE FIRST EUROPEAN CRYPTO CARD  (Read 1545 times)
Nat77777

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 12:45:03 AM

Have another question is OK... Is there a fee to send crypto via my 2gether app to a phone contact that also has a 2gether app? Is this transfer performed on-chain or within 2gether’s internal systems (analogous to moving coins within a CEX)?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
treslebres

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:28:34 AM

My last question is more a tip.

To access banking services, people are evaluate by their credit score. A person with high potential risks has less access to lendings, credit cards and other services; a person with low potential risks has normal access to banking services; and a person with much money invested in banks and other financial companies are credited with the higher credit scores.

Okay. Some countries have national credit score or credit rating of every person. USA and UK have Credit Reference Agencies such as Call Credit, Equifax, Experian and TransUnion; Brazil has a company called Serasa, which rate people in a range of 0 to 1000.

My point is these ratings are really serious. They aren't like Uber, Ebay or Mercado Livre where people evaluate services and products with 0 to 5 stars and often give and are given the maximum score for the benefit of receiving the same rating, or for kindness etc.

2gether's whitepaper state that "2gether is already working, and will proactively work, on selectively incorporating the first products and create the first value-added functionalities in order to improve the overall everyday banking experience and engagement of its first users."

It continues, and let me say, showing a great respect to its clients:

• More specifically, the user can source financial products:
    Proactively: browsing the marketplace to search for specific products, categorized, and rated based on scorecards built on value for money and user experience variables
    Contextually: receiving personalized offers from suppliers based on the user's potential needs (e.g. liquidity expectations, product expirations, etc.), applicability and scorecard of available products, and rules set by each user regarding the usage and leverage of his data."

When people request a bank service, this bank will have access of our credit score. My question is: even considering (1) 2gether already choose the best products and services suppliers and (2) this kind of data being confidential, wouldn't be a great tool for 2gether's clients to have access of suppliers' credit scores to know if company A or B has high or low potential risks to work with?

If I didn't make myself clear enough, let me exemplify: client X want to hire a life insurance, he has sold his personal data to 2gether and 2 companies presented their products to him. I imagine the only things the app will show are: prices, the agreement, the name of the companies etc. If client X could see not only the scorecard created by users experiences (once more, like Uber, eBay etc.), but companies' financial credit score, he/she would make smarter or, at least, more conscious decisions.

What do you guys think?  Wink
2gether

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

http://2gether.global

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 09:38:35 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2019, 10:10:35 AM by 2gether

my understanding is that the card will automatically convert my digital coins in FIAT to complete a payment using AI, is this correct? is it working fine? and if it is working, will I be able to select the cryptocurrency's that I would like to use? for example I might want to use BTC and ETH but I don't want to touch XRP, so will I be able to select only the ones I want to spend?

Hello! you asked this question a few times already, and your question is still active on the previous page. Please refer to that post or check out our website www.2gether.global

If you're having issues with posting on this thread, we're very happy to take your questions via email as well — support@2gether.global

2gether, Finance Powered By The People!
2gether

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 09:56:49 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2019, 10:11:06 AM by 2gether

I like the idea of getting rewarded for sharing my personal data to receive customized marketing offers that are actually a good fit for me.  Can you elaborate on how my data is shared with a 3rd party making an offer?  For example, is my specific info only shared if I accept an offer?  Does the personal data otherwise reside 100% within 2gether?

We got your back! Your data is never shared with 3rd parties without your prior consent. These 3rd parties will be in the E.U. or in the areas that the European Commission has designated with an adequate level of data security.

The only parties with access to your data will be 2gether (for maintenance, development, and analysis of our app) and Treatment Managers. "The relationship of 2gether with Treatment Managers is materialized in a legal document, fulfilling all the requirements demanded by the European and Spanish Data Protection legislation, and are subject to strict confidentiality commitments."

2gether

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 10:02:14 AM

Seems interesting, and i am always for more crypto cards because the competition raises the quality bar. I have to take tokenomics and white paper with me tomorrow, so i can study more. I am guessing that you are answering the possible questions in this thread?

Yes, we invite you to ask your questions on this thread. We hope the WP and Tokenomics provides an insightful read!

2gether

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 04:43:15 PM

My last question is more a tip.

To access banking services, people are evaluate by their credit score. A person with high potential risks has less access to lendings, credit cards and other services; a person with low potential risks has normal access to banking services; and a person with much money invested in banks and other financial companies are credited with the higher credit scores.

Okay. Some countries have national credit score or credit rating of every person. USA and UK have Credit Reference Agencies such as Call Credit, Equifax, Experian and TransUnion; Brazil has a company called Serasa, which rate people in a range of 0 to 1000.

My point is these ratings are really serious. They aren't like Uber, Ebay or Mercado Livre where people evaluate services and products with 0 to 5 stars and often give and are given the maximum score for the benefit of receiving the same rating, or for kindness etc.

2gether's whitepaper state that "2gether is already working, and will proactively work, on selectively incorporating the first products and create the first value-added functionalities in order to improve the overall everyday banking experience and engagement of its first users."

It continues, and let me say, showing a great respect to its clients:

• More specifically, the user can source financial products:
    Proactively: browsing the marketplace to search for specific products, categorized, and rated based on scorecards built on value for money and user experience variables
    Contextually: receiving personalized offers from suppliers based on the user's potential needs (e.g. liquidity expectations, product expirations, etc.), applicability and scorecard of available products, and rules set by each user regarding the usage and leverage of his data."

When people request a bank service, this bank will have access of our credit score. My question is: even considering (1) 2gether already choose the best products and services suppliers and (2) this kind of data being confidential, wouldn't be a great tool for 2gether's clients to have access of suppliers' credit scores to know if company A or B has high or low potential risks to work with?

If I didn't make myself clear enough, let me exemplify: client X want to hire a life insurance, he has sold his personal data to 2gether and 2 companies presented their products to him. I imagine the only things the app will show are: prices, the agreement, the name of the companies etc. If client X could see not only the scorecard created by users experiences (once more, like Uber, eBay etc.), but companies' financial credit score, he/she would make smarter or, at least, more conscious decisions.

What do you guys think?  Wink

Thank you for the suggestion Treslebres! You are absolutely right. In 2gether, the users are the owners and all of our developments are focused on creating more value for them. Financial suppliers are very relevant, but they will be incorporated in 2gether on rules-based models to satisfy the demands of the community. In this context, incorporating their ratings will be a priority for as long as it is priority information for the community.

In fact, you bringing this up reminds me to mention that this is exactly the type of thing we hope to get from our customer/co-owners. We have some features in development as we speak to incorporate this into our 2GT community section on the app, including voting on 2gether business decisions  Smiley - Ramón Ferraz, CEO

Nat77777

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 08:13:59 PM

I’ve been thinking about the tokenization conceptual workflow in the white paper, especially the part highlighting the proof of reserve (independent 3rd party) to verify that there are indeed real assets to backup the tokenization.  I see that the end user can rate these 3rd party verifiers. Beyond user ratings, what other ways do you see to establish trust in the 3rd party?  My question is more conceptual since I can see this answer depending on what is being tokenized.  Could you share a couple examples or further expand out the “egg-token” example in the white paper?
2gether

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 01:55:20 PM

Hi. Do you plan to move 2GT token to a new Mainnet in a future?

Hello! The 2GT Token will be issued in the Ethereum mainnet

SPiKeGoD

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 07:55:55 PM

hi,
will the cards be mastercard or visa?
thank you

The card is a VISA
2gether

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 10:50:45 AM

Hi,
The individual IBAN are from Spain or from Malta or from other countrie? will it be a normal bank account? this can only be provided when you receive a bank license, is that correct?
thank you

We have a shared IBAN for now, and a banking license isn't required to offer an IBAN — you can also use a 3rd party provider. Stay tuned though! We will be able to provide individual IBANs (based on your country of residence) in the near future Cheesy

2gether

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 11:01:23 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2019, 11:30:15 AM by 2gether

Seems interesting, and i am always for more crypto cards because the competition raises the quality bar. I have to take tokenomics and white paper with me tomorrow, so i can study more. I am guessing that you are answering the possible questions in this thread?

Absolutely! Feel free to leave any questions you may have after exploring our documents  Smiley

2gether

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 11:00:13 AM

Hola
Equipo me puden contestar si ya se ha registrado 2GT de conformidad con la legislación de Malta?
Y si ustedes creen que podrán conseguir que 2GT pueda ser un activo financiero virtual ?
Gracias. Suerte y a la luna.

Hello! Due to forum rules, we're going to answer in English; apologies for any inconvenience.

The 2GT is currently pending approval by Malta to be recognized as a legitimate VFA. We'll let everyone know once it becomes official!

2gether

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 11:27:17 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2019, 12:01:40 PM by 2gether

Buenas tardes equipo:

Si se espera que para finales de junio del 2019 la moneda  2GT sea aprobado como VFA
por la Autoridad de Servicios Financieros de Malta, esto hará que suba el valor de la moneda,
no sería lo mas recomendable que el número de monedas fuera menor de 2.500 millones.

GRACIAS  SUERTE  Y A LA LUNA

The token supply will be fixed and everything was taken into account when the team came up with this number. You can read more about this on our Tokenomics. Thank you for your feedback, support, and best wishes!

2gether

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 03:38:48 PM

Hi, I have one question about ETH/BTC address. I understand that there is two ways in the app: one in "Cuentas" and one in "inversion". Is Cuentas an in-app wallet? or is it based on an external exchange? Where are fisically the bitcoins when I send them to these address?

Thanks!

Hi! it should end up in our in-app wallet, where everything is encrypted on our backend.
From our Whitepaper: "Cryptocurrencies Safety Boxes are individual wallets of BTC and ETH, created and managed by 2gether on behalf of users. The private keys are therefore managed by the Company to provide a user experience for crypto as seamless as the current digital standards for FIAT."

2gether

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 02:52:16 PM

Apart from our token 2 geter there is some way that our bitcoin ethereum deposits generate income,
 now that several companies start offering custody in exchange for benefits.
It is a very attractive claim

Hi! Unfortunately, you won't be able to generate an income from your btc and eth deposits. However, you can trade with others and save money due to us having the lowest fees among other platforms. Please see the "Crypto exchange comparison table" on our main ANN graphic for a more detailed look.

2gether

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 03:10:46 PM

I seemed to read that the first challenge of 2gether is to reach 300,000 clients, so in my humble opinion it would be convenient for transparency and efficiency to periodically report the number of clients that the project is adding.
Thank you, luck and to the moon.
🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

We currently don't have plans to disclose our client-count, but as we expand further throughout the globe, it may become a more viable option than it is today. I'll send your feedback to our marketing team and partners. Thank you for your support and suggestions!

sanchote

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 03:22:35 PM

Hi, I have one question about ETH/BTC address. I understand that there is two ways in the app: one in "Cuentas" and one in "inversion". Is Cuentas an in-app wallet? or is it based on an external exchange? Where are fisically the bitcoins when I send them to these address?

Thanks!

Hi! it should end up in our in-app wallet, where everything is encrypted on our backend.
From our Whitepaper: "Cryptocurrencies Safety Boxes are individual wallets of BTC and ETH, created and managed by 2gether on behalf of users. The private keys are therefore managed by the Company to provide a user experience for crypto as seamless as the current digital standards for FIAT."

But what about XLM stellars? what happens once we send the from our own wallet to 2gether investment address? where will they goes? does 2gether have any agreement with another exchange like coinbase or something like that?

thanks in advance for your patient and answers! you're doing well guys.
treslebres

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 03:36:16 AM

2GT’s price is €0.05 in presale. Once it becomes listed in exchanges, price will fluctuate as the market wishes.

Does that mean that if the 2GT goes below presale initial price 2gether will sell it for market’s price or it will be always equal or more than €0.05? If the last, what’s the financial team thoughts about arbitrage (buying low in exchanges, selling instantly for EUR or cryptos higher in 2gether app)? If the first, how to sustain the company profitability in possible long periods of bear market? If the last, price in app will automatically increase and decrease based in exchanges until it bottoms, if it happens someday, €0.05 again? If the first, can investors be sure of never losing money in this design (once bought for €0.05 you can always go to the app to sell them)?

4 questions in 1 post. Thanks again, guys!
2gether

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 02:15:15 PM

YOU CAN EXPLAIN THIS WHITEPAPER POINT, BECAUSE THE TRUTH TO
  WHICH THE TOKEN 2GT GIVES RIGHT.

Thank you, luck and to the moon

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

Sorry, but can you reword your question? I understand that you want us to explain the point, but I don't understand the 2nd part. and we're currently working on your other question too. Thank you for your patience, and we appreciate your questions and support!

aldorexxx

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 07:54:26 AM

The good news is that the project is already working on the territory of Spain, respectively, the guys have all the opportunities to expand their influence on the territory of the European Union.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: