Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:19:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IEO][ICO] LEAF token - The branded currency for the hospitality industry  (Read 807 times)
leaftoken (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

LEAFtoken

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 12:55:45 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2019, 02:14:23 PM by leaftoken

READ THIS in other languages:
ITALIANO 🇮🇹 - PУCCO 🇷🇺

Current Phase 5:  21/05 - 31/07   12:00 UTC @ €0.20

INTRODUCTION

The aim of LEAFtoken is to link local consumers to local restaurants and make transactions easy, reliable and manageable during their entire relationship. This enables innovative loyalty programs for consumers, individual discounts and many other benefits.

Investors can purchase LEAFtoken with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bank transfer and Credit/Debit card.

• LEAFtokens will be traded on regulatory compliant exchange (Leondrino)
  • LEAFtokens will be exchanged for FIAT and cryptocurrency
  • LEAFtokens can be spent at any participating restaurant, bar, pub, hotel and more

MOTIVATION

The hospitality industry is outdated. Since centuries the relationships between restaurants, suppliers and consumers have remained unaltered. Paper-made menu cards, long waiting times in order to be attended, payments accepted only in cash or the impossibility to pay or re-order whenever you want without having to call the waiter are some of the characteristics that have complicated the customers’ restaurant experience for many years.
“Knowing your customer will be the game changer in the future”
Moreover, restaurants struggle with inefficient payment processes and the lack of highly qualified and reliable labour. Most of the restaurants fail to support their business through digital means which represents a barrier to fully understand their consumers’ unique characteristics.
Paradoxically, even though consumers and restaurants aspire higher mutual benefits, a solution could not be found. Truth is, that the invention of the first company card by “the Diner´s club” in 1950 and the spread of credit and debit cards since the 70s, opened up the doors for a new method of payment which allowed us to pay without “carrying money in our pockets”. However, traditional payment methods imply high transactions fees and most importantly, they do not allow a sophisticated live recognition between consumers and restaurants.
Nowadays, thanks to Blockchain and the power of cryptocurrencies, the humankind has been provided with a tool, that 10 years ago, before Satoshi released the first ever whitepaper “Bitcoin: A Peer-toPeer Electronic Cash System”, nobody had thought of. Even though the technology is currently in its early stages and would certainly have to be developed further, the offering of almost no transaction fees, on-time transaction speed, as well as high security are some of the natural characteristics of this new technology that has the potential to revolutionize the hospitality sector.

Mission and Vission

LeafSystems aims to digitalize the hospitality sector through a digital currency - the LEAF token.
The LEAFtoken will become the branded currency for restaurants, their consumers and the suppliers of restaurants.
This unleashes tremendous opportunities such as:
▪ Loyalty programs and individual discounts for consumers
▪ Detailed customer information for restaurants
▪ Synergy opportunities and raw data for suppliers and key players
▪ Secured, on-time, and almost zero fees transactions

Going further into detail, by being part of the LEAF network, restaurant owners will be able to develop innovative offerings for their consumers and increase their business turnover by implementing new strategies for customer acquisition and retention. At the same time, this translates into customized offers, special deals and discounts for consumers according to their loyalty status. For suppliers, this is a unique opportunity to access to raw data and synergy opportunities with other players of the hospitality sector.
The mission of leafsystemsis to link local consumers to local restaurants and suppliers, making transactions easy, reliable and manageable during their entire relationship.
The vision of leafsystems is to launch the leading digital currency for restaurants, suppliers and consumers, providing the interface for innovation to all those stakeholders. LeafSystems aims to manage the transactions of over 500,000 restaurants from all over Europe within the next 5 years and more than 1,000,000 restaurants worldwide within the next 10 years.

Leaf Network

The LEAF network aims to become a circular economy in which the role of the LEAF token will be crucial. A circular economy is an industrial system in which the potential use of goods and materials is optimized and their elements returned to the system at the end of their viable lifecycles. Supply chain sustainability and product lifecycle sustainability are integral to the circular economy. Materials and products have a closed-loop lifecycle and, ideally, all elements that go into the creation of a product are reused, recycled or remanufactured rather than discarded.

The LEAF network, however, will integrate all kind of POS in order to unleash the entire potential of network effects and pave the path to mass adoption.

Affiliate Program

As part of the ITO we are offering an affiliate program for our community members. As a reward for inviting your friends to the group you will receive LEAF tokens! In order to request your personal referral code please contact @RubensRainelli.

Once you have your code you can start inviting friends. In order to receive your reward…

Your friend must be in @LEAFtoken group and write at least one message (e.g. “hello”).
your friend must follow @LEAFtokenNews channel
You receive 2 affiliate points.
your friend must participate in at least one contest
You receive another 2 affiliate points.
In order to reward those who contribute the most, we will provide extra affiliate points to the affiliates that invited the most people. For a matter of transparency, the ranking of affiliates will be shared regularly. However, the prizes will be only distributed upon the final ranking that will be disclosed at the end of the ITO 20.05.2019. The prizes are:

1° to 5° position: 300 affiliate points
6° to 10° position: 150 affiliate points
11° to 15° position: 100 affiliate points
16° to 20° position: 50 affiliate points
Please be aware that we only give out “affiliate points” at this point in time (affiliate points are transferred into LEAF token at the end of the ITO 20.05.2019 in form of vouchers with a ratio of 1/1).

Leaf Token Sale

Remember: the only way to buy LEAFtokens is through the Leondrino Exchange Wallet! If someone tries to sell you LEAF token, before the ICO ends, it's a SCAMMER.

ITO phases (25/02/19 - 20/05/19)

Phase 1: 25/02 - 25/03 - 12:00 UTC @ €0.17
Phase 2: 25/03 - 22/04 - 12:00 UTC @ €0.18
Phase 3: 22/04 - 06/05 - 12:00 UTC @ €0.19
Phase 4: 06/05 - 20/05 - 12:00 UTC @ €0.20
Phase 5: 21/05 - 31/07 - 12:00 UTC @ €0.20 (IEO extended due to more time needed to integrate CC integration: ANNOUNCEMENT)

ICO phases (28/08/19 - 25/09/19)

Phase 1: 28/08 - 04/09 - 12:00 UTC @ €0.32
Phase 2: 04/09 - 11/09 - 12:00 UTC @ €0.36
Phase 3: 11/09 - 18/09 - 12:00 UTC @ €0.38
Phase 4: 18/09 - 25/09 - 12:00 UTC @ €0.40

We've created a map to allow a more visual easier way to see where you can use LEAFtoken!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mihohil

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 01:57:15 PM

telegram channel?
Ganing
Copper Member

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 03:25:47 PM

when you guys will be listed on an exchange ?
Bitkocha

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 03:33:59 PM

I like the idea of the project and its team , so I would like to know if there are already any partnerships with a chain of restaurants
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 04:36:54 PM

Sooner there will be a coin for every thing. Hotels have their own too.
Dentacoin as what I know what about the dental supplies and stuff like dentures. Medical insurance token as far as I know were also created but can't remember its name. It might help if they'd all be unified into one token and they can all be a one team as they all have the same mission.

Never heard of that Leondrino Exchange.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Bitkocha

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 04:05:06 PM

I like the idea of the project and its team , so I would like to know if there are already any partnerships with a chain of restaurants
Yes, we have some pilot partners where customers can:
  • place an order
  • pay with LEAFtoken
  • build a loyalty status and become VIP customer
Because the first restaurants reward you for your trust.

Some of the pilot partners are:
  • Fletcher’s Better Burger in Frankfurt
  • Gym Cook in Munich
  • Helldone’s Burriteria in Austria
  • Yuoki in Stuttgart
  • Orick’s Rankweil in Austria
It's great that you have pilot partners where you can try how the project will work . When are you going to start a bounty ?
maksimukr1989

Activity: 511
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 08:03:05 PM

It's great that you have pilot partners where you can try how the project will work . When are you going to start a bounty ?
We actually have the referral program for Telegram, that's really well covered. There could be other bounty under the hood. Stay tuned 😉
30 people in a telegram group is very little.I think you really need to run either bounty or airdrop program.Projects with such an idea a lot and You need something different from everyone else.I've seen what You call bounty and airdrop(https://telegra.ph/LEAFtoken-03-11).But it seems to me that it is necessary to create something more large-scale.You still have enough time to think Wink
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 05:31:27 PM

Sooner there will be a coin for every thing. Hotels have their own too.
Dentacoin as what I know what about the dental supplies and stuff like dentures. Medical insurance token as far as I know were also created but can't remember its name. It might help if they'd all be unified into one token and they can all be a one team as they all have the same mission.

Yeah, Blockchain technology can be use in different industry but we don't need a coin for everything Cheesy

Soon we will have a burger coin that will disrupt the burger industry but they need a partnership with mayo coin and ketchup coin first Cheesy

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 11:21:28 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2019, 11:58:41 PM by mprep

Leafcoin. Alive and trading.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514032.720
http://www.leafcoin.nl/

So you took Leafcoin name, Leafcoin design, took his sign, but just turned the leaf in the other direction...And after that you start your ICO...At some unknown exchange...
Scam.

Leaf Systems exist since 2013 with that Logo.

https://www.getleaf.co/
?

I can't find any legit information about you. You say that you have existed since 2013 and have achieved a lot, but the Internet doesn't give out anything about it.
I'm searching "Leaf system history" and I do not get any information about you.
http://leafhealthcare.com/solution.cfm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leaf
https://www.getleaf.co/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_leaf_grading
https://www.leafexpressionsystems.co.uk/history-3/
etc
Searching "Leaf system" - nothing.
Searching "Leaf system Germany" - nothing.

Anything, but not you.

Hm.
Searching "leaf system germany restaurant".
Again nothing.

The only ones who talk about your successes and achievements are you on your own websites.
Yes, https://whois.eurid.eu/en/search?domain=leaf-systems.eu
it was created in 2013 (more precisely, a domain was registered, but what information was there until you decided to create an ICO? who knows...), but that doesn't prove anything. Also why "© 2018 Leaf Systems GmbH" ? Why not 2013-2019 ?)

I see some links on your website on a few restaurants like https://www.fletchers-betterburger.de/ etc, but is this proof that they are actually willing to cooperate?

-"After the foundation of leafsystems in 2013 the start-up installed more than 1000 POS systems in restaurants all over Germany, Switzerland  and  Austria, handling  more than 20 million transactions a year."
-"Founded in June 2013, leafsystems’ family is experiencing stable growth having more than 400 partners and 3500 tablets in use."
Proofs ? Links ?

Too much scam around, everyone wants ICO and easy money.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
leaftoken (OP)
Copper Member

LEAFtoken

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 11:52:03 AM

telegram channel?
Our telegram Channel is in the main post of the thread 😁

when you guys will be listed on an exchange ?
We're something like an IEO since the only place where to buy our tokens is in Leondrino Exchange

We have an announcement about that: https://telegra.ph/restaurants-accepting-LEAFtoken-04-02

It was also present during IFA 2015 link will be showed on a next post quotation reply.

I think you really need to run either bounty or airdrop program.
We have the telegram referral program 😉

So you took Leafcoin name, Leafcoin design, took his sign, but just turned the leaf in the other direction...And after that you start your ICO...At some unknown exchange...
Scam.

Leaf Systems exist since 2013 with that Logo. So mind your words  😢

Link to one of the first official announcements about LEAFtoken:
https://www.leondrino.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/PM_LeondrinoExchange_2015_09_02_EN_web_version.pdf

I' m sorry for you guys 😢
https://www.baseballdailydigest.com/news/2019/03/31/leafcoin-leaf-price-reaches-0-0001.html

This has nothing to do with us 😂😂😂

Check back the link in the first post man! ;-)
Our website, over the one of the ICO is this:

leaf-systems.eu

I can't find any legit information about you. You say that you have existed since 2013 and have achieved a lot, but the Internet doesn't give out anything about it.
I'm searching "Leaf system history" and I do not get any information about you.

Proofs ? Links ?

Too much scam around, everyone wants ICO and easy money.
I understand you, it's full of scams in crypto field.

It's "Leaf Systems" with the ending S, that's why you didn't found anything about us, you forgot the ending S

We can't add a self publishing page on wikipedia, it's against Wikipedia Terms of Service

Here you are some useful links about us:

We hope to be more trustable to your eyes now 😁😁😁
Feel free to ask for more informations in case of need 😊

The only ones who talk about your successes and achievements are you on your own websites.
Yes, https://whois.eurid.eu/en/search?domain=leaf-systems.eu
it was created in 2013 (more precisely, a domain was registered, but what information was there until you decided to create an ICO? who knows...), but that doesn't prove anything. Also why "© 2018 Leaf Systems GmbH" ? Why not 2013-2019 ?)
Thanks for the catch, we'll update copyright information on website, but also Apple's copyright in his page has only the current year, it's common in websites.

I see some links on your website on a few restaurants like https://www.fletchers-betterburger.de/ etc, but is this proof that they are actually willing to cooperate?
We've also released an official announcement on Leondrino Exchange (PDF version) (that yes, it's a quite new exchange, strictly followind German and international regulations).
We've also shared this announcement on our website: Website version
Also on Telegra.ph! --> Announcement - Restaurants accepting LEAFtoken

I also forgot to mention our presence at IFA 2015 --> LINK
Click and check on paragraph about Leondrino, you'll see also us 😉

@RubensRainelli by @LEAFtoken Team

leaftoken (OP)
Copper Member

LEAFtoken

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 03:52:52 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2019, 02:17:56 PM by leaftoken

We've added the Italian version

leaftoken (OP)
Copper Member

LEAFtoken

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 04:32:26 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2019, 12:58:16 PM by leaftoken

We've created a map to allow a more visual easier way to see where you can use LEAFtoken!

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:06:07 PM

Your token sale dates mentioned ITO and ICO but title thread says IEO and ICO. So which one is currently happening - ICO, ITO, IEO? And is Leondrino Exchange part of your company? Never heard such exchange. Seems that you want to get as much money as you can here, running all the crowdfunding schemes.

Needs minor editing here :

leaftoken (OP)
Copper Member

LEAFtoken

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 01:43:47 PM

Your token sale dates mentioned ITO and ICO but title thread says IEO and ICO. So which one is currently happening - ICO, ITO, IEO? And is Leondrino Exchange part of your company? Never heard such exchange.
It's better if you read this post
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5121883.msg50497506#msg50497506

IEO since we're only on exchange, so money are safe, ITO and ICO are phases. I'm sure you're able to read the whitepaper since it's in PDF

leaftoken (OP)
Copper Member

LEAFtoken

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 11:16:39 AM

Needs minor editing here :
Woops will fix asap

leaftoken (OP)
Copper Member

LEAFtoken

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 11:43:25 AM

Leaf project will  proof  that cryptocurrency can be used for daily life. I hope to see Leaf in every country..
We're doing the best to achieve this objective. Come visit our Telegram Group 😊

leaftoken (OP)
Copper Member

LEAFtoken

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 03:34:26 PM

We're now on phase 3!

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 04:22:50 PM

there's been a few "hospitality" token ICOs in the lasy year or two
i am not aware of ONE that has "made it" yet

i only speak for myself, but i think this scene is burnt out from all the  "RandomIndustryToken" ICOs :/  lol

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
adrianto1995

Merit: 160

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:37:38 PM

ITO Phase and ICO Phase?
As far as I know. there's no difference between these phase names, Why should use 2 different names?
*CMIIW

ITO > Initial Token Offering
ICO > Initial Coin Offering

Did you mean
ITO and IEO? because you are saying on you will do your tokensale through the Leondrino Exchange
leaftoken (OP)
Copper Member

LEAFtoken

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 04:42:05 PM

there's been a few "hospitality" token ICOs in the lasy year or two
i am not aware of ONE that has "made it" yet
I understan your concerns, but as linked in this post, next quoted, we're yet in a real world use status, with some limitations of use, but actually if you're in one of those place in the map, you could use LEAFtokens to pay 😉

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: