Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:24:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Market Capitalization  (Read 892 times)
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:56:30 PM

The main problem is that people just waiting and doing nothing but crying about red market or theoretical bullrun.

You are absolutely right, many people are waiting for a miracle in the market, but do not do anything, bought coins for themselves and want them to immediately begin to show strong growth
indeed, since the bearish situation has made crypto's capitalization decrease, this may be because many investors are only waiting for market recovery and bullrun without doing anything, if investors return to invest, the crypto capitalization will automatically increase

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:26:24 AM

I heard from the news that the capitalization of cryptocurrency has been increasing so far that is the good news from that the cryptocurrency is very much popular and many years to come i think another billions of capitalization it may push in the market.
andra73

Activity: 430
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:34:34 AM

indeed, since the bearish situation has made crypto's capitalization decrease, this may be because many investors are only waiting for market recovery and bullrun without doing anything, if investors return to invest, the crypto capitalization will automatically increase
we have seen it now. where trade continues to increase now. the market is starting to improve, I'm sure this is the best way to make large capital from new investors enter the crypto market. when the capital enters, the market will get large funds and move up.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Perie200

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:55:48 AM

It is estimated that that the Cryptocurrency market capitalization went down to $200 billion from $800 billion that it was as at January 2018.
I believed it was due to the bearish market .
What I do not understand is while there is continuous growth of Cryptocurrency, people are picking interest and coming into the cryptosphere and yet the market capitalization is still not moving upwards.
What could be the challenge here?

Hey. The fact is that people who enter the market for the first time (beginners) go for small amounts, while large players sell much more crypto currency. I see this answer to your question. in order for the high capitalization to return, the market needs an inflow of funds from constitutional investors and large offline and online companies.
harrypotpot
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 03:08:37 AM

Our biggest challenge is to save the coins that we have until the market rises, there is still a lot of sales panic in every market so I think many investors avoid large purchases, market volumes improve but not yet fully trusted, history may be repeated but everyone still doubts

Then it is the battle of patience that will going to determine if we won in the market or not. For the mean time I would like to share my regret on the market. Knowing that 2018 is not promising, though I am earning bitcoins now, I am regretting that I sell on this season, not knowing the fact a month ago, that bitcoin will going to moon soon.

jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 03:45:14 AM

I heard from the news that the capitalization of cryptocurrency has been increasing so far that is the good news from that the cryptocurrency is very much popular and many years to come i think another billions of capitalization it may push in the market.
Yeah but hopeful that it would go push through this year forcing to go ATH so we can have another cycle next year and another ATH. This is how cryptocurrency should work because this is consider as global.and many people around the world knows about bitcoin already. So, I think this should be the way of cryptocurrency.
kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 03:50:00 AM

What is happening now. Trade continues to increase now. the market is starting to improve, I'm sure this is the best way to make large capital from new investors enter the crypto market. when capital comes in, the market will get large funds and move up.
dungp3132

Activity: 274
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 04:55:44 AM

What is called as market capitalization is totally depends on two main components:
- The free money that people are readily to invest into market at different period. It means when people don't have free money to invest or they see other places are safer to store or invest their money, total flow and amount of capital for market will drop.
- The expectation of investors: when their expectations are high, their feelings are positive, the 'capitalization' will be high, too.
In crypto, it depends on the third component, bitcoin.  Cheesy
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:51:27 AM

As far as you can see, today cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrency capitalization really shows a very positive dynamics in spite of all that is now called high growth. But if a small recession begins, everything will collapse and capitalization will deflate.
dungp3132

Activity: 274
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:44:07 PM

As far as you can see, today cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrency capitalization really shows a very positive dynamics in spite of all that is now called high growth. But if a small recession begins, everything will collapse and capitalization will deflate.
In my perspective, the market capitalization of crypto currency should be replaced with market value of crypto currency. For a very long period of years, more than ten years, crypto market affected significantly by bitcoin changes, both bitcoin's ups and downs. So, using the term market capitalization might lead to misunderstanding on the way to assess value of crypto companies. I think the term market values will represent better for values of crypto companies. Maybe the two terms are not too much different in narrow perspective, but in wider one, it makes sense.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 01:06:24 PM

when institutional investors enter the market we will see more cryptocurrency market capitalization. Bitcoin prices is directly proportional to market cap
Yes, we really need these institutional investors to really come in at large and invest or enforce a product that will make their users troop into using cryptocurrency, we really need large investor because buying half, one or two btc by few investor we get daily will really not make the market grow very fast.

The market was actually growing slowly, just that the OP didn’t see a massive change in the capitalization based on the amount of investment being done, if recently, someone claim that it took like 20 billion dollars for bitcoin to gain 1000 usd increase which is quite not a small money, then we will be needing up to 100 billion dollars to gain 5000 usd, this must really be made possible by institutions.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 01:21:08 PM

What is happening now. Trade continues to increase now. the market is starting to improve, I'm sure this is the best way to make large capital from new investors enter the crypto market. when capital comes in, the market will get large funds and move up.
Why did you decide that the market is growing? bitcoin grew only 800 dollars and it grew only because of one purchase for 100 million dollars

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:09:14 PM

What you read is the truth, ever since Bitcoin moved from Bear Lane to bull lane early this month, the market capitalization has been tremendously growing, I think as at 5th of this month, the total  market cap experienced an total growth of about $20 billion, which is quite impressive despite the fact that, the institutions we are expecting to join the cryptocurrency world are still yet to fully join as they are still in the preparation time.

So, by the time most of these institutions joins too this year, we should expected a bigger growth in the market capitalization that will push most coin values, especially that of Bitcoin to the moon.
Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:22:35 PM

Now of course the capitalization grew for 3 months , and I think now it will be corrected , but of course in the future it will grow

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
Mark_trader

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:30:06 PM

There are still too many of those who invest not knowing what to do next and when the rates fall they run and sell everything they have as they're afraid of losing money.
And the good thing is that governments started to accept Bitcoin that helps it to grow - that's the right decision.
There are still too many of those who invest not knowing what to do next and when the rates fall they run and sell everything they have as they're afraid of losing money.
And the good thing is that governments started to accept Bitcoin that helps it to grow - that's the right decision.
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:37:25 PM

Looking at what the OP stated, the present market cap has gone below the lowest he stated, which means that there has not been much improvement.
With time, we might see a  better growth, perhaps when we are much closer to the big news expected in the crypto sphere.
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:55:54 PM

Now of course the capitalization grew for 3 months , and I think now it will be corrected , but of course in the future it will grow
some improvements did occur but nothing surprised me but it was quite good compared to last year and if this continues then I'm also sure if crypto will grow further in the future.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 06:23:12 PM

You can get this information following the CoinMarketCap news. It is updated every minute if not more frequent. Of course, if the market capitalization grows, the cryptocurrencies will be more stable.
MMA Rats

Activity: 509

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 06:27:34 PM

We all want market capitalization to grow and this is normal. Because our profit depends on it. Everyone can monitor any coin that interests him.

A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 04:00:05 AM

What is called as market capitalization is totally depends on two main components:
- The free money that people are readily to invest into market at different period. It means when people don't have free money to invest or they see other places are safer to store or invest their money, total flow and amount of capital for market will drop.
- The expectation of investors: when their expectations are high, their feelings are positive, the 'capitalization' will be high, too.
In crypto, it depends on the third component, bitcoin.  Cheesy

That is true. However, market capitalization is not growing so fast. In comparison with 2017, it is pretty low. Unfortunately, too many good investors decided to leave the market during the bloodbath.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: