Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:27:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't fall for the pump, Bitcoin won't stay pass 4k nor does it deserve to.  (Read 525 times)
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 08:52:10 AM

It doesn't look like a pump to me ,either it stays pass 4k or not the bear market is over and that's what matter to me for now because since last bullrun bearish movements have been crippling the market price

bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:39:21 AM

I do not agree with your argument, this kind of statements i have heard from bankers and people that missed the boat or just want to pull down btc and crypto but they should know that this tech will soon become unstoppable and you will see it everywhere.

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:40:05 AM

people like OP are always around lashing out at everything else just because they have made mistakes in the trades they have made. for example a lot of them sell at the bottom because some FUD online told them price is going to fall down to $1000 and they wanted to stay ahead but they forgot that they were being fooled into giving up their bitcoin so that the foolers can buy it from them.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:40:20 AM

It seems that the price of Bitcoin has strengthened above the mark of 4 thousand dollars and if it lasts at this level for some time, then we can assume that the price will rise further. The PoW algorithm did not prevent Bitcoin from reaching 20 thousand dollars for one coin, because PoW is its advantage, not a disadvantage.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 09:51:08 AM

Well when it dropped from 20k $ people said the opposite, btc will continue to grow this is just a correction but that wasn't. Now people says it is a fake pump will drop below 4k $, i think they are wrong too.

5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:04:23 AM

Bitcoin is pumping past $4100 so it looks all set for lift off. Perhaps some big new is coming up that the whales all know about, then again it could be another bull trap. Either way, it will eventually rise so best to get in there early

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:04:56 AM

Well when it dropped from 20k $ people said the opposite, btc will continue to grow this is just a correction but that wasn't. Now people says it is a fake pump will drop below 4k $, i think they are wrong too.
It all happening due to the market condition there is nothing wrong or right to be here,all we have to check the market condition and the amount we are investing on long or short term as per our desired profits.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 05:24:47 PM

And how do you understand that some coin deserves to stay at low price and another one not? How Bitcoin deserve something of that?
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 06:04:50 PM

From all the major flaws presented in Bitcoin one could say PoW is the major flaw of them all making the coin more centralized than even most people can't afford to keep up with other miners, these are day traders doing there thing again making profits on your losses, beware most say it's like gold it doesn't need to be fast but in reality it just isn't so secure.
I think you are always concluding on Bitcoinprice based on what happened 2017, the pump that happened sudden there was too fast and that is why it crashed since it didn’t slowly get to the price.

Bitcoin  adoption is still at its early stage and still has a very long way to go, within the next 10 years, at least, over 500 million people are expected to have gotten a glimpse of the system and start making use of it for their financial operations, some will come to trade, some will use it to make payment and majority of people will keep it value like gold, and as these people come in to perform one or 2 transaction frequently, we will keep experiencing gradual growth in the price of BTC till it reaches ATH but for now, it’s stability is what we need to achieve this and if it will stay on $4000 for now to achieve that, it won’t be a bad idea.
Brainnin

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 06:23:45 PM

Let me just believe you are joking, Bitcoin as once pumps more than $5k and it we definitely pump more than that very soon. Bitcoin is not just anyhow project, is a project with standard Team and capable partners.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 06:33:41 PM

From all the major flaws presented in Bitcoin one could say PoW is the major flaw of them all making the coin more centralized than even most people can't afford to keep up with other miners, these are day traders doing there thing again making profits on your losses, beware most say it's like gold it doesn't need to be fast but in reality it just isn't so secure.
PoW may have weaknesses but it's not bad. yes maybe you're right this system has injustice. Miners with small funds will lose to those who have unlimited money. but after that there are many ways to make a profit. bitcoin is not gold, but more valuable than that.
radjie

Activity: 1820
Merit: 264

www.licx.io

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 05:20:02 PM

You predict wrongly, in fact the current bitcoin price has reached more than $ 5 thousand and this is not caused by the pump but because of the recovery in market prices so that in the near future the bitcoin price movement has slightly increased

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 05:54:11 PM

In as much as I will agree with your statement, I will also say that you do not have proof for your statement. I am quite sure your statement is based on the assumption from what you have seen so far about the price of bitcoin. Let me tell you something, during the rise of bitcoin in 2016, nobody could have think the coin will grow so high within few months. Infact, this is what bring people like you into bitcoin because you think things will continue to go rosy. but believe me you need to follow crypto with your mind.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 06:03:02 PM

Really, how this come bitcoin is already over 5000$ and some source say that the price will go to 50,000$ and why it not deserve it? What happen and why you don't believe on crypto?
axel2078

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:18:37 PM

This is one of the reason I don't believe "most" cryptocurrency prediction nowadays. You just said BTC won't exceed 4k (although it was in March) but what happened last week?  Slow and steady wins the race, gradually it will continue growing in value. Bitcoin has come to stay and with time it will be regarded as gold.

rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:28:37 PM

In as much as I will agree with your statement, I will also say that you do not have proof for your statement. I am quite sure your statement is based on the assumption from what you have seen so far about the price of bitcoin. Let me tell you something, during the rise of bitcoin in 2016, nobody could have think the coin will grow so high within few months. Infact, this is what bring people like you into bitcoin because you think things will continue to go rosy. but believe me you need to follow crypto with your mind.
Don't worry because they only speculate and there are some people who spread fear to everyone after this pumping occurs and in the end they will become hypocrites by preparing to take the same benefits as most people, I believe it will achieve it, but we only need time to continuing the positive trend in the future, this is still in the first step to becoming more advanced after everyone believes that crypto will always win in the future.
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:56:57 PM

You made this post on March 19th, in less than a month BTC crosses 5k. What I have learnt is that, this bitcoin is a valuable coin which most investors don't joke with. No matter what might be happening now, BTC will still rise higher, might not be now but will happen.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:59:42 PM

I don't think people would care that much at all as long as it's a sound money. As long as you can take profit money from it, just ride with it. Bitcoin croased 5'000$ just a week ago and I think it's a good step the current market had taken so far.

Flezy

Activity: 707

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 07:53:10 PM

Now that BTC went above 5k, what are you going to say about that? The market will recover and even be better than it was, the issue is when this will happen no one knows, but belittling BTC isn't right.
Emmy92

Activity: 837

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 09:21:05 PM

All I can see is underrating of BTC and it's not good either. Today it is worth above 4k isn't that a sign of a trustworthy coin with all the neccessry potential to keep moving high, may not be instantly but gradually up it will continue going.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: