Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:20:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stay Calm, IEOs aren't a threat  (Read 2636 times)
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:28:25 PM

This is not something to be worried about as I have seen few projects that are IEO projects yet still have bounties eg ,bluenote ,air wallet ,token mom ,high bank etc ,its not the end for bounty hunters but only the beginning ,the more all other projects are turning to IEO the better for bounty hunters

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 06:22:55 PM

I have overhead many people in various bounty groups talking about how bounty campaigns are gonna die should we move on from ICO to rampant IEO issuance (maybe the exchanges shall take over the advertisements or so).

Fact is that if IEOs become a thing, many projects will arise and hence the services of bounty hunters shall be required again. Every project needs advertisements to expand and that's why we are there as bounty hunters. This is the same way ICOs grew in number.

All we should hope for is a better crypto ecosystem because at the end, we shall be needed for promotion in one way or the other
Agree, every project needs advertising to share info about the project and collect community. One thing is different in IEO fundraising is that exchange usually guaranty listing of the project token. And I think soon hype will calm down and projects had to advertise their crowd sales.

I think that depends on exchange, do they want to make that token fomo. As Okex IEO is an example, it was x16 after the IEO ended, an unbelievable price
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 04:29:28 PM

Not all  projects can carry out IOEs, some of those that will sometimes be able to turn to us for help, marketing a company launched through bounty is paying off.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 05:14:09 PM

Not all  projects can carry out IOEs, some of those that will sometimes be able to turn to us for help, marketing a company launched through bounty is paying off.

Cryptocurrency users do not always understand the difference between Eco companies and IOE.  Basically there is information that investors can be much calmer for their money, but the difficulties for the team is a completely different matter.  If such a problem exists, the company's ico market will expand.
Dannev

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:13:12 PM

I don't see IEO as a threat to bounty hunters because some projects in IEO still employ the services of hunters.
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:17:39 PM

Ooooh, this is pertaining to bounty participants. IEO or Intial Exchange Offering is sadly a centralized solution to the rampant scam ICOs that plague the crypto scene last 2017. So now every fundraising effort is now vetted by your favorite exchange. To bounty hunters, it's still the same ICO, it is just handled by exchanges now.

olamidey

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 07:40:06 PM

Wait, come to think of it, most of the projects that goes to the IEO doesn't have bounty program except for a few. This to me looks like a way of avoiding bounty hunters. Nevertheless, advertisement will still be an ongoing thing so they'll need bounty participants. The real issue will be how to see those projects.

cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 07:40:58 PM

I have overhead many people in various bounty groups talking about how bounty campaigns are gonna die should we move on from ICO to rampant IEO issuance (maybe the exchanges shall take over the advertisements or so).

Fact is that if IEOs become a thing, many projects will arise and hence the services of bounty hunters shall be required again. Every project needs advertisements to expand and that's why we are there as bounty hunters. This is the same way ICOs grew in number.

All we should hope for is a better crypto ecosystem because at the end, we shall be needed for promotion in one way or the other

Not a threat? Maybe
But destroyed icos reputation completely? Yes

So what’s the difference ?
I have seen supposed icos concert to ieos since the recognition and hypes from binance

It will end up being a threat
boazsalosa

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:53:07 PM

Wait, come to think of it, most of the projects that goes to the IEO doesn't have bounty program except for a few. This to me looks like a way of avoiding bounty hunters. Nevertheless, advertisement will still be an ongoing thing so they'll need bounty participants. The real issue will be how to see those projects.

Surely they need a Bounty mass promotion is the best way to promote their projects, and the IEO is one good sale so there will be no fraud.
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 09:38:10 PM

IEO shouldn't be seen as a threat to bounty hunters but rather as an advantage because the services of Bounty hunters will surely be needed no matter the form of crowdsale that gets used by most projects. IEO should be seen as a blessing by bounty hunters because it will reduce the rate of scam projects and projects that just use bounty hunters without paying them. Because these projects will be reviewed by the exchange that conducts the crowdsale and exchanges won't want to promote fake projects so that their integrity is not jeopardize.

jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 09:40:17 PM

IEOs are not a threat to bounty hunters. IEOs are not a threat to ICO Pools. IEOs need marketing campaigns, and both are going to be essential to help those projects build enough hype.
mangsitin

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 09:46:31 PM

IEO shouldn't be seen as a threat to bounty hunters but rather as an advantage because the services of Bounty hunters will surely be needed no matter the form of crowdsale that gets used by most projects. IEO should be seen as a blessing by bounty hunters because it will reduce the rate of scam projects and projects that just use bounty hunters without paying them. Because these projects will be reviewed by the exchange that conducts the crowdsale and exchanges won't want to promote fake projects so that their integrity is not jeopardize.
True, I hope that more IEO projects will use the services of Bounty hunters to voice their projects to the public, so that it will be a good blessing for Bounty hunters, because in my opinion the IEO is the safest place now than the ICO.
Sartrute

Activity: 522
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 09:51:10 PM

IEOs have a very positive effect on the market. I think that in the future there will be many more profitable bounties and IEO will contribute to this. I am very positive. I think that a good time for bounty may come.

bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 09:54:45 PM

IEOs are more trusted from the investors as exchanges are supervising the project. They should not
be a threat for bounty hunters as they bringing back the trust for investing in crypto.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 10:09:08 PM

Sure, it doesnt metter - ICO or IEO. Doesn't metter how is good project if no one knows about it. Now we see a new wave of reborn advertizing in crypto world. And that is exciting.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 10:34:22 PM

Looking at the features of IEO, its just an upgrade of ICO. The crypto ecosystem can't do away with bounty hunters. Promotion of crypto projects can only be done by bounty hunters faster and cheaper compared to project managers paying for their project to be advertise by media institutions. IEO was introduced to help investors come back and invest into the crypto ecosystem.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 04:40:13 AM

Sure, it doesnt metter - ICO or IEO. Doesn't metter how is good project if no one knows about it. Now we see a new wave of reborn advertizing in crypto world. And that is exciting.
What kind of advertising is that? I only know the kind of advertising for ICO since we have a lot of bounty threads here and most of them
just only used the same format advertising, I am pretty much interested in knowing what do you about the new wave of advertising?

I am really hoping we can still make money with that by joining the bounty program.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:38:40 AM

I disagree. IEO's on large exchanges or across multiple exchanges completely erase any need for bounty hunters. Large exchanges will have the emails of millions of investors and it becomes very easy for the them to spread the word about a new offering without having to rely on bounty hunters. Just look at what Binance is doing with Launchpad.

trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:45:09 AM

I can unequivocally state that today cryptocurrency is something that will develop in any case, but IEO is not what we really were waiting for or waiting for. Now everything looks very bad because all this is solid centralization.
pooh95

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:38:44 AM

What kind of advertising is that? I only know the kind of advertising for ICO since we have a lot of bounty threads here and most of them
just only used the same format advertising, I am pretty much interested in knowing what do you about the new wave of advertising?

I am really hoping we can still make money with that by joining the bounty program.
Yes, IEO also believes that PR is a step for exchanges, they attract more users, we have not yet seen the continuation of these new projects, it is quite possible that this is a short-term HYIP promoting new projects for quick and easy profits. most people came to cryptography in order to get quick profits, I think that is why they are becoming increasingly popular.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: