Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:54:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stay Calm, IEOs aren't a threat  (Read 2640 times)
Runbitup

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 05:54:06 PM

Advertising is always needed. It does not matter ICO this or IEO. Now I already participate in the bounty which makes IEO. So there is no threat to bounty from IEO.

In addition, not all projects have a sufficient amount of available funds that they can spend on registering with the IEO platform of some sort of large exchange.
right, because scam projects will think twice if they want to use the IEO because they need a lot of capital to register differently with ICO which is very easy to use by fraudsters.
so I also feel the IEO is quite safe for investment.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:09:32 PM

as example, some IEO projects still have bounty campaigns here at BTT and anyone can join them and later sell reward tokens at the exchange.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
sunno330

Activity: 406

homt.net

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:15:00 PM

How can we think that IEOs not bad? Or it is can not scam with us. People now in very much tension about their money for different IEO and ICO.
Now IEO is very popular than ICO. Before ICO was good, but now IEO on ranking.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
microbb8

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 07:27:34 AM

Advertising is always needed. It does not matter ICO this or IEO. Now I already participate in the bounty which makes IEO. So there is no threat to bounty from IEO.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Anc92

Activity: 259
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:18:10 AM

There's no threat at all to bounty from IEOs and as you've stated, a healthier ecosystem will do us all more good as IEOs guarantee (to an extent) better projects with value going forward. A perfect example to illustrate this point would be ECOMI
graffix

Activity: 195

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 06:02:53 PM

IEOs became a big trend these days. Everyone talking IEOs better than the ICOs. We can sure it near in the future. But I will wait sometime to watch things how going on. Just following the Zoptax project. hope things will be good.

silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 06:11:30 PM

yeah we don't have to take a worry of it, that is right now ICO is not be the first chooses again for investor because so many ICO is just a scam project.
if ICO die that mean bounty hunter is don't needed again ? no, bounty hunter is still needed.
because when all project launch IEO it still need a promotion from we as bounty hunter.
Inu.Guren

Activity: 379

homt.net

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 06:33:11 PM

not at all IEO campaign provide a Bounty campaign, i see many new project when they launching IEO keep running bounty campaign, and i don't think Bounty Campaign are died nearly

Inu.Guren

Activity: 379

homt.net

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 06:38:08 PM

yeah we don't have to take a worry of it, that is right now ICO is not be the first chooses again for investor because so many ICO is just a scam project.
if ICO die that mean bounty hunter is don't needed again ? no, bounty hunter is still needed.
because when all project launch IEO it still need a promotion from we as bounty hunter.
no i don't think some project don't needed bounty hunter for increase their sales.
they are just need people for build the community and keep running the ecosystem from the project keep a live, because without community some proect is nothing

Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:11:52 PM

In order to be successful, any project requires advertising, so we will not stay at all without an ICO. Many companies already pay attention to IEO, this gives us more guarantees for the safety of projects and, accordingly, more investor confidence. It does not interfere.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:33:41 PM

I have overhead many people in various bounty groups talking about how bounty campaigns are gonna die should we move on from ICO to rampant IEO issuance (maybe the exchanges shall take over the advertisements or so).

Fact is that if IEOs become a thing, many projects will arise and hence the services of bounty hunters shall be required again. Every project needs advertisements to expand and that's why we are there as bounty hunters. This is the same way ICOs grew in number.

All we should hope for is a better crypto ecosystem because at the end, we shall be needed for promotion in one way or the other
Exchanges they don't need too many advertisements. For ex. Last IEO was Harmony at Binance and When Binance announced the Harmony IEO, all bounties stopped.
bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 10:20:58 PM

Wherever you spend money, scams and fraud won’t be far behind. Whether it be any business or investment, scams are always there. This is also one the reasons why ICO became slow in the past year.  Scammers used this opportunity to scam people without delivering the desired technology.
Genrix

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 11:09:54 PM

For most of people IEO can be really profitable and if you have small capital, then you can earn on IEO and it multiply your investment.
All of my friends participate in IEO

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 11:12:11 PM

IEO is just another field wherein promotions and supports will be very much welcome. The thing is it is just starting right now, but sooner or later it may boom. However, ICO will not die with the emergence IEO because ICO already proven its worth in setting up new projects. A lot of successful cryptocurrencies started with ICO, so it'll be hard to dislodge ICO.
Marcus yoyo

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 11:13:09 PM

IEO is present to provide changes that are good in crypto currencies. IEO is not a threat but a challenge to get better. The rise of the IEO was like a helping god after the crisis of confidence in the ICO. Bounty campaign hunters are still needed for the IEO. As with ICO, the IEO needs partners to promote their projects. The difference is only if the IEO offers their kin early before the prizes from the bounty campaign are shared. Therefore, working on the IEO is more challenging.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 12:08:24 AM

For most of people IEO can be really profitable and if you have small capital, then you can earn on IEO and it multiply your investment.
All of my friends participate in IEO
We are talking here about it's threat to bounty hunters i think. OP is right as every project needed exposure to community that advertisers should not be neglected and IEO team should consider their help to succeed and spread the word of their project.
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 12:43:38 AM

I'm more concerned about the impact of IEO to the entire crypto space, and not just promoters of the project. IEO is a welcome development since listing is sure, team is verified too. 
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 04:34:29 AM

Staying calm will not change the fact that ieo is taking the chance to sideline ICO and that will go a long way to affect so many things like bounty, scam project and advance in the blockchain technology.

There is need for regulation in this crypto ecosystems but with ieo in place I think the regulation is mere small and can be done in the region or country in which the project is launching from which has to be the govern law to abide with in case of any irregular act.
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 04:36:30 AM

I have overhead many people in various bounty groups talking about how bounty campaigns are gonna die should we move on from ICO to rampant IEO issuance (maybe the exchanges shall take over the advertisements or so).

Fact is that if IEOs become a thing, many projects will arise and hence the services of bounty hunters shall be required again. Every project needs advertisements to expand and that's why we are there as bounty hunters. This is the same way ICOs grew in number.

All we should hope for is a better crypto ecosystem because at the end, we shall be needed for promotion in one way or the other

Bounty campaign is one of many ways to marketing the project and i think every new project need marketing. A lot IEOs project held bounty campaign and i think its good to success because i am believe bounty hunters help the project reach the target
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 04:47:06 AM

Staying calm will not change the fact that ieo is taking the chance to sideline ICO and that will go a long way to affect so many things like bounty, scam project and advance in the blockchain technology.

There is need for regulation in this crypto ecosystems but with ieo in place I think the regulation is mere small and can be done in the region or country in which the project is launching from which has to be the govern law to abide with in case of any irregular act.

Bounty hunters should be glad with IEO because reward token more faster listed in market rather than waiting developers team waiting negotiation with exchangers. Sometimes reward from ICOs not listed in market more than 6 months and with IEOs not more than 1 month after IEO ended, token get listed in market.

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌