Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:41:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you an active crypto Instagrammer?  (Read 206 times)
blockchain2k (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 44

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 04:19:39 PM

Do you have a passion for cryptocurrencies and are a confident person being active on Instagram? Let me know about your account in this thread!

We are preparing to launch our ICO project and there is definitely an audience to be found on Instagram.

cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 04:30:04 PM

Yes there are crypto users who are in instagram but I don't think they are promoting and posting some thing related to crypto. They may be posting selfies there but these post won't be helping a project in the long run unless a user is known like John Mcaffee. If you are to promote your project to which I believe you once said its a marketplace so stick to where the people are. Facebook.

blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 05:15:40 PM

Yes there are crypto users who are in instagram but I don't think they are promoting and posting some thing related to crypto. They may be posting selfies there but these post won't be helping a project in the long run unless a user is known like John Mcaffee. If you are to promote your project to which I believe you once said its a marketplace so stick to where the people are. Facebook.

There are many crypto users who frequently post crypto related info (news, updates, announcements etc.) on Instagram. It is going to be a marketplace indeed and Facebook will be taking part in it. If we got John McAfee on, that would be cool!
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 08:36:39 PM

Are you an active Instagram profile developer which is targeting crypto related audience? Show us what you have got on this thread or hit me up with a PM!
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 02:30:31 PM

We are interested in connecting with crypto Instagrammers who have managed to grow quality accounts with crypto followers.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 02:15:33 PM

Do you have a great Instagram account which is posting crypto related posts to a crypto follower base? Let me know about it!
miningnew

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 06:47:41 PM

Do you have a great Instagram account which is posting crypto related posts to a crypto follower base? Let me know about it!

I understand your approach and I  suppose that you are sincere.
But be extremely careful not to attract all the crooks in the area with their thousands of fake followers...
The crypto business suffers too much from all these purchased YouTube views and bump service on Telegram
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:04:06 PM

But be extremely careful not to attract all the crooks in the area with their thousands of fake followers...
The crypto business suffers too much from all these purchased YouTube views and bump service on Telegram

Hello miningnew! Thank you for your interest and I appreciate your input for a better business conduct. Without a doubt lots of crooks will join and they will be discarded just as fast. During the Bounty Campaign, Pre-ICO and ICO time for our project, you can read the Bitcointalk ANN thread here, the CMA project is going to be the only one able to make purchases. We are going to clear things up for everyone. Also, there is nothing to worry about as we also act as an escrow. Thus, if the service provider does not deliver or delivers low quality results, you will be able to cancel the order and open a dispute. I hope to see you on our Bounty Campaign and our social channels Smiley
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 05:39:45 PM

We are on the lookout for more Instagrammers who have grown crypto related profiles. Let me know about it!
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 03:13:04 PM

If you have got a great Instagram accounts which is posting crypto, ICO related content, let me hear more about its statistics here or send me a personal message!
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 04:56:55 PM

If you have got a good Instagram account which publishes crypto and ICO related posts, you are welcome to join our marketplace BETA testing here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5125368.0
trumpc2016

Activity: 695
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 06:38:31 PM

True that, we already see such people.

Dots Clothing Store - find the latest fashion.
Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Debshops - plus size women clothing.
Necessary Clothing - women clothing for every need.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
Body Central - another plus size clothing for women globally.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 04:48:20 PM

We combat scam, fraud attempts; save your time in the search for clients or crypto advertising and marketing service providers; we save you money by creating natural competition among service providers on our marketplace; we also discard low quality service providers - https://www.cryptomarketads.com/marketplace
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 01:42:07 PM

If you are a crypto Instagrammer, let me know about your profile! Follower amount of engagement ratio!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: