Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:04:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Searching for active Slack users and servers in the crypto space!  (Read 85 times)
blockchain2k (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 44

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 04:45:38 PM

Are you part of a crypto oriented community on Slack? It is an excellent place to track resources and achieve your goals in the crypto space!

If you are an active user or own a server which is highly related to crypto, let me know about it!

We are preparing for an ICO project launch and we are working towards maximum visibility for it everywhere!
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 08:00:27 PM

If you have got a crypto Slack channel going wild, let me know about it!
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 06:38:11 AM

I think most of active crypto community already uninstall their slack app since early 2018 due to hacking case via bot slack that stole millions from users.
Telegram channel is a good choice now to spread your crypto project. Only with one condition, don't spamming channel or you'll lose respect.

blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 05:42:02 PM

I think most of active crypto community already uninstall their slack app since early 2018 due to hacking case via bot slack that stole millions from users.
Telegram channel is a good choice now to spread your crypto project. Only with one condition, don't spamming channel or you'll lose respect.

Hello dihari! I have not gotten any response from active crypto users on Slack yet, seems like this might be the cause why nobody is using these days. Thank you for updating me with this info. We have just launched our ANN thread for the ICO project and I thought I could use Slack servers to make ourselves more known in the crypto space. Check it out!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: