Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:30:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LTC on Huobi March 19th - still holding that Dogecoin bag ?  (Read 2904 times)
El Dude (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:32:32 AM

for those who don't know huobi is the largest BTC exchange in the world

https://www.huobi.com/topic/index.php?a=ltcshangxian

http://www.reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/207vad/new_banner_on_huobicom_ltc_coming_soon_can_anyone/

sell you shitcoins and buy Litecoin or cry later.

Bitcoin and Litecoin hodler

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:12:04 AM

Seems like it is already priced in.
Mjbmonetarymetals
Legendary

Activity: 1096
Merit: 1067

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:13:23 AM

Nope.

Bitrated user: Mick.
El Dude (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:14:25 AM

not even close.

devphp

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:19:09 AM

Nope.

Yes, it is.

There is no shortage of exchanges, including chinese, that offer LTC for trading, another one won't make a difference. Whoever wanted to buy LTC has already bought it. They (btcchina, huobi) could have brought it to higher exchange rate back in October/November when it was ripe for picking, but now it's simply too late. There are other alt cryptos where capital is pouring into right now. LTC had an advantage of slightly larger infrastrustructure sites over other alt coins back in 2013, but even that advantage is now lost. Dead-cat bounce, imho.
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:19:28 AM

So do you expect a massive spike the 19th of march?

It could be the opposite: buy the news, sell the facts.
El Dude (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:24:15 AM

Nope.

Yes, it is.

There is no shortage of exchanges, including chinese, that offer LTC for trading, another one won't make a difference. Whoever wanted to buy LTC has already bought it. They (btcchina, huobi) could have brought it to higher exchange rate back in October/November when it was ripe for picking, but now it's simply too late. There are other alt cryptos where capital is pouring into right now. LTC had an advantage of slightly larger infrastrustructure sites over other alt coins back in 2013, but even that advantage is now lost. Dead-cat bounce, imho.

what are you saying people are reserving orders now for Ltc https://www.huobi.com/topic/index.php?a=ltcshangxian

next stop is coinbase , how long will you continue to not buy ltc and keep bagholding your shitty clonecoins?

reRaise

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:40:01 AM

If you want to buy a SHA coin buy Bitcoin

If you want to buy a Scrypt coin buy Litecoin

If you want to buy a Multiple Hashing coin buy Quark.

These are the first major once that brought public awareness to a different hashing family, don't go for copy coins, buy the real shit
El Dude (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:42:35 AM

If you want to buy a Scrypt coin buy Litecoin

If you want to buy a insta mined Max Keiser pump coin buy Quark.

These are the first major once that brought public awareness to a different hashing family, don't go for copy coins, buy the real shit

fixed

reRaise

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:49:59 AM

If you want to buy the BIGGEST PUMP AND DUMP COIN CAUSED BY MAX KEISER TO $50 AND DUMPED THE SHIT ON POOR INVESTORS Buy Litecoin. O AND EL DUDE IS A PIECE OF SHIT.

If you want to buy a Multiple Hash coin buy Quark.

fixed

Fixed
reRaise

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:01:11 PM

You see El Dude i can't stand Hypocryte assholes like you. Bitcoin and Litecoin both have advantage by early adopters more than any other coin because they are now worth so much. I bet if you were invested in El Dude is a Twat coin you still would go on bashing other coins.

O and Litecoin is a scam:

"I get tired of the scam accusations against numerous coins so i'll throw one out there. Isn't it a conflict of interest that Charlie Lee's brother owns the world's biggest Bitcoin exchange? What better way to enrich themselves than to create a coin, market it as the "silver" to Bitcoin's gold, hype it up for a year to get people wondering when it will hit BTC China, then finally unleashing it and making huge profit off the sale of it?

See how this game is played?"

It's a scam but nobody cares because it was early into the game and people made money on it, so gtfo and sell you Litecoins on time before Max Keiser dumps the shit out of his Litecoins on your sorrow bag holding ass like he did before  Roll Eyes Then you will save yourself a 24/7 nitpick rally on other Cryptos like a desperate faggot.
El Dude (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:04:20 PM

You see El Dude i can't stand Hypocryte assholes like you. Bitcoin and Litecoin both have advantage by early adopters more than any other coin because they are now worth so much. I bet if you were invested in El Dude is a Twat coin you still would go on bashing other coins.

"I get tired of the scam accusations against numerous coins so i'll throw one out there. Isn't it a conflict of interest that Charlie Lee's brother owns the world's biggest Bitcoin exchange? What better way to enrich themselves than to create a coin, market it as the "silver" to Bitcoin's gold, hype it up for a year to get people wondering when it will hit BTC China, then finally unleashing it and making huge profit off the sale of it?

It's a scam but nobody cares because it was early into the game and people made money on it, so gtfo and sell you Litecoins on time before Max Keiser dumps the shit out of his Litecoins on your sorrow bag holding ass like he did before  Roll Eyes

what are you saying btc china doesn't even have the highest volume .

all I see here Is someone who missed the Bitcoin and Litecoin boat and is butthurt.

keep bag holding that quark coin , you retard , that's why it's worth $ 0.039 haha

biggus dickus

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:09:04 PM

It's a scam but nobody cares because it was early into the game and people made money on it, so gtfo and sell you Litecoins on time before Max Keiser dumps the shit out of his Litecoins on your sorrow bag holding ass like he did before  Roll Eyes

all I see here Is someone who missed the Bitcoin and Litecoin boat and is butthurt.

keep bag holding that quark coin , you retard , that's why it's worth $ 0.039 haha

How high in price do you think litecoin will go?
reRaise

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:09:58 PM

Go throw your fake ass accusations to someone else. My first Litecoin buy was at $1.35 i dumped around 6000 Litecoin at $25 and made $160.000 you stupid twat. More than you can dream off and before that i was trading s&p e minis, one of the most liquid markets in the world. Don't come here talking crap. You are only in this for the money, but probably left holding the bag on Litecoins or screwed up in trading and now you are desperately trying to mock other potential Cryptos in fear of them getting popular making you holding your Litecoin bag even more. I bet if you had lots of Quarks you would talk different, don't fool me El Dude i know how this game is played.
El Dude (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:15:34 PM

Go throw your fake ass accusations to someone else. My first Litecoin buy was at $1.35 i dumped around 6000 Litecoin at $25 and made $160.000 you stupid twat. More than you can dream off and before that i was trading s&p e minis, one of the most liquid markets in the world. Don't come here talking crap. You are only in this for the money, but probably left holding the bag on Litecoins or screwed up in trading and now you are desperately trying to mock other potential Cryptos in fear of them getting popular making you holding your Litecoin bag even more. I bet if you had 1 million Quarks you wouldn't promoot it constantly, don't fool me El Dude i know how this game is played.

lol I'm up way more then that and I continue to hold btc and ltc the only coins with a future . Everyone else bashes litecoin because they "missed the boat" and try and promote their shitty clones. For you to say litecoin is going nowhere is retarted.

and litecoin was created before Bobby was ceo of btcchina lol you don't even make sense.

reRaise

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:21:10 PM

Go throw your fake ass accusations to someone else. My first Litecoin buy was at $1.35 i dumped around 6000 Litecoin at $25 and made $160.000 you stupid twat. More than you can dream off and before that i was trading s&p e minis, one of the most liquid markets in the world. Don't come here talking crap. You are only in this for the money, but probably left holding the bag on Litecoins or screwed up in trading and now you are desperately trying to mock other potential Cryptos in fear of them getting popular making you holding your Litecoin bag even more. I bet if you had 1 million Quarks you wouldn't promoot it constantly, don't fool me El Dude i know how this game is played.

lol I'm up way more then that and I continue to hold btc and ltc the only coins with a future . Everyone else bashes litecoin because they "missed the boat" and try and promote their shitty clones. For you to say litecoin is going nowhere is retarted.

Yeah right, seeing you wandering in this forum nitpick rallying on other Cryptos like a desperate retard shows you screwed up somewhere. If you really made hundred thousands of dollars you wouldn't be so desperate wasting your time here. O yeah and read this again.

El Dude (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:25:50 PM

Yeah right, seeing you wandering in this forum nitpick rallying on other Cryptos like a desperate retard shows you screwed up somewhere. If you really made hundred thousands of dollars you wouldn't be so desperate wasting your time here. O yeah and read this again.

Look at my join date and look at yours.Then look at the litecoin and bitcoin prices around those dates , then look at my sig to see my investment strategy "hodl". 

All I'm doing here is helping new people not get scammed by thinking litecoin clonecoins like that garbage dogecoin is better then Litecoin . I'm doing my part and giving back and giving my knowledge.If you buy btc and ltc now and hold you will do fine , if you buy garbage coins like quark , dogecoin and every other coin in this sub , you will fail.

reRaise

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:33:08 PM

Look at my join date and look at yours.Then look at the litecoin and bitcoin prices around those dates , then look at my sig to see my investment strategy "hodl".  

All I'm doing here is helping new people not get scammed by thinking litecoin clonecoins like that garbage dogecoin is better then Litecoin . I'm doing my part and giving back and giving my knowledge.If you buy btc and ltc now and hold you will do fine , if you buy garbage coins like quark , dogecoin and every other coin in this sub , you will fail.

El Dude you screwed up trading Litecoins your pokerface doesn't work. You are acting like a retard who got dumped on by Max Keiser. I guess you didn't sell your Litecoins when you had too and now you are attacking other coins and try to convince people to buy Litecoin to get yourself up in the profit, don't fool me dude. Guess what if Bitcoin and Litecoin go up huge then Quark will be following as long as it works on it's infrastructure. It's just a matter time. And in that case i will be making much more than you. Quark is where Litecoin was back then. If you follow it closely enough you won't talk shit.

Listen mate it won't only be Bitcoin and Litecoin which will stay. You are extremely retarded if you think so. There is room for more, Quark is even faster than Litecoin is. Now didn't you learned what Charles said? People like choices!

O and trust me when Litecoin gets added to big exchanges other Potential Alts will follow.
El Dude (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:36:53 PM

lol ok kid poker face , keep pumping quark that instamined dying coin.

now gtfo nobody cares.

reRaise

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:42:01 PM

lol ok kid poker face , keep pumping quark that instamined dying coin.

now gtfo nobody cares.

What is your butt hurt you didn't get a share in 6 months? At least it's faster than Litecoin and at least it's not the biggest Max Keiser pump and dump coin like Litecoin is. I bet you will screw up again when Litecoin gets pumped and dumped again and your holding strategy backfires in your ass  Grin
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: