Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:41:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Pre-ICO] [W+] Personal Cloud Banking | Chat, Exchange, Wallet and more!  (Read 205 times)
WalletPlus (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 08:37:52 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2019, 04:57:38 PM by WalletPlus

What is Personal Cloud Banking?

Personal Cloud Banking is a software and hardware solution for modern decentralized banking. We strongly believe that cryptocurrencies and tokens are the future and we want to have our part in the industry. Last year we were developing our software (that runs on a Raspberry Pi) and our app. And now we are at the point where we need the support of the bitcoin community to start our business and break the internet!

Personal Cloud Banking has 2 solutions:
1. We developed a software that runs on Raspberry Pi, that you only need to connect to your internet router. With our software, you store your private keys, it supports a decentralized exchange, and backup key system that allows safe backing of your private keys, meaning if something happens with your device, you don't need to fear that you lost all your keys. The system is not fully decentralized, it is more a hybrid, combining the best parts of the two worlds. You can imagine it like a small private server that is accessible only to you.

2. We develop an App that we believe combines that best parts of social media, a multicurrency wallet that you can use to send and receive money, we have a chat too. In the near future, our wallet will allow trading of coins and tokens, and creating your own tokens for crowdfunding of projects and list your token directly on our exchange.  With the app, you will communicate with your PCB Home System. And the PCB with blockchain nodes, servers...

Who is behind Personal Cloud Banking?

We are a bunch of developers that love to code, we are a team of 4 guys working on this part-time because of our full-time jobs. We want to quit our jobs and follow our hearts, and start to work on this full-time. We are in talks with some investors but that is going very slow. We hope to find a community here, that is ready to invest in us and trust us their hard earned money to build this business from the ground up and become a part of a success story.

Where we see us in the future?

Becoming the leading platform for blockchain relative products, and that our PCB System is in every household in the world. Connecting billions of people all around the world with our platform. Become the place where people, ideas and finance meet.

Why invest in us?

1. Cryptocurrency market is still young and has huge potential to grow.
2. If the market grows, we grow with the market.
3. Because we would offer our token for a radically low price.
4. Our work ethic, belief in the idea and our innovativeness.
5. Being one of the first to invest, meaning greater profit.

Where can i find more information about Personal Cloud Banking and WalletPlusIO?

Website
First, you can visit our website https://walletplus.io, but you should know, our website will get a brand new look in the near future. We are moving away from our website and we are focusing our energy into our app and our PCB system.

Telegram
We made a telegram group until our app is done. If you have a question or interested to find more about this project, please join, don't be a stranger. We can't wait to meet you!

BitcoinTalk
We are going to post updates about the project on this thread too and answer questions if you guys have some. I will try my best to replay as soon as possible, but best would be to join the telegram group.

App Screenshots

Here are some screenshots from our app, it is still in beta and some parts need to be fixed.

Chat                                                                                  

Home

Wallet

Notification

Our First Protoype of our QBlock

You connect it with your router, you sync it with our app, and you are able to send/recover cryptocurrencies, exchange, chat and more. I decided to share it with you guys so you know what we are building. Hope you like it. It runs on a raspberry pi.

Conclusion

We hope, we awake some interest in our project and you are interested to join the family and be a part of something great. If you have some constructive feedback, please leave it down below and if you find some mistakes above let us know. More updates coming soon ! Buckle up and be ready for takeoff!

Money is power, and power loves money
WalletPlus (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 10:51:53 AM

Here are som news,

1. Our app will be released soon , we think the first week in April. Our pre-ICO will start with the launch of our app.

More info in the next couple of days.

WalletPlus (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 03:38:56 PM

News update 26.03.2019

1. Next week our alpha version of our app is going live if you are interested and wants to earn some token, apply to become our Tester.
2. We are talking with two exchanges right now, that wants to list our token, the first one is https://www.bitmart.com/ and the second one is https://ddex.io/

More news coming.

knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 04:14:09 PM

1. Next week our alpha version of our app is going live if you are interested and wants to earn some token, apply to become our Tester.
It seems like I'm interested in becoming your app tester, so where can I get the app later?

2. We are talking with two exchanges right now, that wants to list our token, the first one is https://www.bitmart.com/ and the second one is https://ddex.io/
I think it's too early to listed your tokens on exchange, when will you start selling tokens?
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 04:40:01 PM

Give more information about the project. White paper, information about your Liverpool four, a link to the website of the presentation. And it is not necessary to break the Internet.

WalletPlus (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 04:40:22 PM

It seems like I'm interested in becoming your app tester, so where can I get the app later?

Next week for Andriod and the next-next week on App Store. But all depends on how much time we have.

I think it's too early to listed your tokens on exchange, when will you start selling tokens?

It is too early but we want to be ready!

We are going to start selling our token when we release the alpha version. More information soon about our token sell. We are thinking about doing an ICO or an IEO on our platform or just start trading our token on our exchange.

WalletPlus (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 05:17:35 PM

Give more information about the project. White paper, information about your Liverpool four, a link to the website of the presentation. And it is not necessary to break the Internet.

We are not focusing that much on the White paper, because we like more to spend the time to code, and a good whitepaper takes months to prepare and deliver, so we are now focusing on code and to deliver the product.

Information about our team can be found here https://walletplus.io/wallet-plus-ico but the website is outdated and we are doing a completely new look. Again our focus is to finish our software and our app.

We are preparing a presentation soon we are going to add it here, stay tuned.

dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:27:46 PM

And how is the man with the car related to your project and what are they measuring there? Accident or fine? I assume that if some photos are shown, then this is done with some meaning?
WalletPlus (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 09:00:54 PM

And how is the man with the car related to your project and what are they measuring there? Accident or fine? I assume that if some photos are shown, then this is done with some meaning?

1. We gave the app to close friends to test it, and to post whatever they want.
2. We want to combine social networking with cryptocurrency and blockchain. What we want is that bitcoin goes a little more around and that it gets distributed to more people so we decide the best option is to giveaway a little, and with the heart button. With every like you send a tiny amount of bitcoin to the user, they can then pay it out to their main wallet instantly. He posted that because it should be a funny meme Smiley like a had a car accident but no worries the community is behind me.

With that, we can stop advertising on our community, plus it is still promotion friendly but whoever wants to promote something it needs to buy w+ token but we are going to give that token back to community, so we are making a circle of flow for our token, plus it will be used for exchange fees and starting own IEO with a push of a button and we are looking to partner with other blockchain industries in insurance, real estate, and more.

More information soon.

WalletPlus (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 01:24:27 PM

Update: 27.03.2019

Hi!

If you wish to join our pre-ICO sell list, let me know so i can add you to the list. We have around 100 people right now, mostly close firends. If you join the list, you will get 50% bonus and our token for a super cheap price. It is a good opertunity for a good ROI.

knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 02:00:57 PM

~snip

Next week for Andriod and the next-next week on App Store. But all depends on how much time we have.

~snip

We are going to start selling our token when we release the alpha version. More information soon about our token sell. We are thinking about doing an ICO or an IEO on our platform or just start trading our token on our exchange.
Good ideas and products are more important things to prove whether this project is promising or not. But there is still a lot of information that we don't understand, the whitepaper you have to release before the main sale starts. Btw, IEO is popular and you can consider it, lastly consider looking for advisors and partnerships.
WalletPlus (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 05:16:06 PM

~snip

~snip

Good ideas and products are more important things to prove whether this project is promising or not. But there is still a lot of information that we don't understand, the whitepaper you have to release before the main sale starts. Btw, IEO is popular and you can consider it, lastly consider looking for advisors and partnerships.

All will be released, again, we are focusing our energy more into our product instead of a whitepaper. We think we don't need a whitepaper because we have a product, but we are taking it into consideration. We are in talks with some partnerships in the USA, Europe.

WalletPlus (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 06:09:43 PM

Update

I Upload a picture above with our hardware wallet, it is a prototype, and hopefully, after our toke sell is done we can start to design the hardware wallet and make it more sexy Smiley

WalletPlus (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 04:55:55 PM

Update 10.04.2019

Sadly we are not going to be able to release the beta version of the app this week, like promises, it will take a little more time. We didn't have the time to work on the project last weeks and I couldn't even post updates.

Soon, we are having an open beta for you guys to test it, I hope you will enjoy it after we release it.

WalletPlus (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 05:00:33 PM

we successfully launched our alpha testing phase, if you like to become a tester for our app, please let me know, for every report, I would give 100 w+ tokens. I think that is fair.
Here is an image, so that you know I am not scamming people for email or BS.

Best is to write to me here, and have a Gmail email ready.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: