Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:35:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you providing crypto marketing services of any kind?  (Read 258 times)
blockchain2k (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 44

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 10:21:40 PM

I am interested in finding crypto marketing service providers of all kind. We are preparing to launch an initial coin offering project and we are ready to be heard far and wide. If you have got a cool marketing service or many marketing services to offer, leave a reply on this thread about your offer or contact me via PM.

legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 11:19:39 PM

I am interested in finding crypto marketing service providers of all kind. We are preparing to launch an initial coin offering project and we are ready to be heard far and wide. If you have got a cool marketing service or many marketing services to offer, leave a reply on this thread about your offer or contact me via PM.

You've been doing this since July 2018 - if your project hasn't launched so far - or if you haven't found a marketing team yet, what makes your latest slew of hiring requests any different from what they were nearly a year ago?

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 08:44:38 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2019, 01:11:36 PM by blockchain2k

You've been doing this since July 2018 - if your project hasn't launched so far - or if you haven't found a marketing team yet, what makes your latest slew of hiring requests any different from what they were nearly a year ago?

Hi legendster! The ICO project development in its entirety was taking place before July 2018. We have not launched the project yet, because we also follow the crypto market to make sure we launch in more favourable conditions. We have a marketing team in place and we have multiple marketing strategies of the best kind. It is only recently that I have been looking for additional marketing channels here on Bitcointalk, I don't know where did you get the information that it has been going on here for a year. In essence, it is my and my team's best interest to make our project succeed by all 1000%, therefore, I am doing the extra mile walk to maximally assure a complete success of our ICO project. It requires so little time and effort to do this.

If you provide any crypto marketing service, let me know about them. They can also be offered by your partners or associates, let me know about those as well!
legendster

www.V.systems

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:13:29 AM

I don't know where did you get the information that it has been going on here for a year.

I said "nearly" since your recruitment for team started way back in last year's July.

The fact that you haven't finished recruiting yet could mean either you're inefficient, you don't have proper funds or you're really ambitious with your project. If its the last then hiring through BTT is not your best bet.

... lso be offered by your parents or associated, let me know about those as well!

I am sorry if I misunderstand this; are you calling me a child?

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
joytom

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 11:32:19 AM

Congratulations on the launch of your blockchain project. We would like to offer you an opportunity to grow your medium account.

We can help your article/story to trend on medium!
 When you post an article on Medium, it can often languish without any engagement for a while, but having a friendly clap/follow on your article/profile can encourage others to do the same. As human beings, we are influenced by social proof; in Medium’s case, a reader’s action of clapping may be influenced by an existing number of claps by other readers on the article or how popular an author is judging by the number of followers he/she has.
The medium algorithm that selects articles that get to trend on the site also measures the popularity of articles by the number of applause/claps the article receives within a certain period of time. The quicker your article gains claps from a number of readers the better are its chances of trending and getting exposed to more readers.

At #SocialHack we are genuine Medium users and our team delivers a genuine experience as we follow you or/and clap on your Medium articles.

* We can get you genuine followers to follow you on medium within 24hrs!
* We can also deliver 5 - 50k claps on your medium article within 24hrs!
* We can write comments on your medium article - as many as you like within 24hrs!
* We provide a real experience that is not bot driven, real growth with real people using a variety of devices.
* You also get a free replacement if your followers or claps within 30 days.
*All we need is the url to your account/article, we don't need your account credential. So, it's safe and there is no chance for the account to be hacked and banned.
* All orders are delivered within 24hrs or if you require a certain time frame you can get in touch with us and we can make it happen.
* We have a dedicated support system as you can talk with us on Telegram https://t.me/Medium_Followers , Whatsapp +1 716 537 6968 or email socialhack19@gmail.com to place an order tailored to your needs and growth plans.

bitmedia

Activity: 291
Merit: 100

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 12:50:18 PM

Bitmedia.io is a crypto advertising platform. More information how we work you can read on our website.

https://bitmedia.io/how-it-works

BitMedia IO - Serving Bitcoin Ads of the highest quality to more than 1500 advertisers!
Pay with BTC, ETH or USD, choose the most sensitive targeting settings and increase your ROI!
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 01:20:07 PM

I don't know where did you get the information that it has been going on here for a year.

I said "nearly" since your recruitment for team started way back in last year's July.

The fact that you haven't finished recruiting yet could mean either you're inefficient, you don't have proper funds or you're really ambitious with your project. If its the last then hiring through BTT is not your best bet.

... lso be offered by your parents or associated, let me know about those as well!

I am sorry if I misunderstand this; are you calling me a child?

Hi legendster! The last question made me giggle a lot, I was in a hurry and did not re-read my message. I meant to write partners and associates.

The only ones who know about the project are the core team members in our office. I started amassing a list of potential partners, advisers and marketers beforehand just like a company would amass CV's and resumes before recruiting. I did it in a timely manner to get the most out of it. We are soon going to live with our project. There will be a one month period where we will actively work on establishing partnerships, acquiring advisers and looking for additional marketing opportunities.

It is merely just a bonus for our project we are interested to explore in the free time. I will let you know when we are going live and perhaps you will give us feedback.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 01:24:38 PM

Congratulations on the launch of your blockchain project. We would like to offer you an opportunity to grow your medium account.

When you post an article on Medium, it can often languish without any engagement for a while, but having a friendly clap/follow on your article/profile can encourage others to do the same. As human beings, we are influenced by social proof; in Medium’s case, a reader’s action of clapping may be influenced by an existing number of claps by other readers on the article or how popular an author is judging by the number of followers he/she has.
The medium algorithm that selects articles that get to trend on the site also measures the popularity of articles by the number of applause/claps the article receives within a certain period of time. The quicker your article gains claps from a number of readers the better are its chances of trending and getting exposed to more readers.

At #SocialHack we are genuine Medium users and our team delivers a genuine experience as we follow you or/and clap on your Medium articles.

* We can write comments on your medium article - as many as you like within 24hrs!
* We provide a real experience that is not bot driven, real growth with real people using a variety of devices.
*All we need is the url to your account/article, we don't need your account credential. So, it's safe and there is no chance for the account to be hacked and banned.
* All orders are delivered within 24hrs or if you require a certain time frame you can get in touch with us and we can make it happen.
* We have a dedicated support system as you can talk with us on Telegram https://t.me/Medium_Followers , Whatsapp +1 716 537 6968 or email socialhack19@gmail.com to place an order tailored to your needs and growth plans.

Hi joytom! We have not published the project out yet. The announcement will happen very soon thou. 

I appreciate your offer, but we are looking for more organic growth since our project is of top quality. However, you might be interested in exploring what our marketplace can offer to your offer. I will let you know about it once we have launched it.

Bitmedia.io is a crypto advertising platform. More information how we work you can read on our website.

https://bitmedia.io/how-it-works

Hello bitmedia. Thank you for introducing me to your advertising platform. I am sure we could cooperate in this matter. A message will be sent to you very soon. Stay tuned!
legendster

www.V.systems

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 06:30:35 PM

Hi legendster! The last question made me giggle a lot, I was in a hurry and did not re-read my message. I meant to write partners and associates.

The only ones who know about the project are the core team members in our office. I started amassing a list of potential partners, advisers and marketers beforehand just like a company would amass CV's and resumes before recruiting. I did it in a timely manner to get the most out of it. We are soon going to live with our project. There will be a one month period where we will actively work on establishing partnerships, acquiring advisers and looking for additional marketing opportunities.

It is merely just a bonus for our project we are interested to explore in the free time. I will let you know when we are going live and perhaps you will give us feedback.

You know what - I'm willing to hear more from you. Anyone that can maintain their composure when they initially meet me & my criticism is certainly worth investing more time into. Let's speak through PM / Telegram.

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 10:10:54 PM

You know what - I'm willing to hear more from you. Anyone that can maintain their composure when they initially meet me & my criticism is certainly worth investing more time into. Let's speak through PM / Telegram.

I appreciate your interest and enthusiasm. After I contacted you, you know that we are preparing to launch our ANN thread very soon. I will speak to you soon again!

In the mean time, we are looking for more crypto marketing service providers of all kind. Let me know about your offers here or via PM!
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:08:43 PM

We are looking for more crypto marketing service providers. Let me know about your offer or offers!
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 12:15:18 AM

Our project is receiving positive feedback and people are recognising its vast potential to completely succeed. We are actively looking for all kinds of crypto marketing service providers. Let me know about your offers here or via PM!
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 11:44:36 PM

If you have got a great crypto marketing offer for an Initial Coin Offering project, please, let me know about it here or send me a personal message!
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 08:16:09 PM

Have you got a great crypto marketing service offer? Let me know more about it as we are interested to explore various marketing opportunities for our ICO project  Smiley
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 04:34:30 PM

We are looking for crypto marketing and advertising services to join our marketplace!

We have just recently published our marketplace BETA testing program here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5125368 and by following it you can ear bonus CMA tokens!
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:50:29 PM

Our ICO project is interested to connect with various crypto marketing service providers. Let me know about your offers here on the thread or via PM!
trumpc2016

Activity: 695
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 06:20:01 PM

Come to our marketplace. Smiley

Dots Clothing Store - find the latest fashion.
Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Debshops - plus size women clothing.
Necessary Clothing - women clothing for every need.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
Body Central - another plus size clothing for women globally.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 04:41:14 PM

Come to our marketplace. Smiley

This offer is very fruitful and its needs to be published on the CMA marketplace in order to avoid scam/fraud attempts and get more clients to buy these services.
Crypto-Piece

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:12:38 AM

Yes I do and I am on your marketplace already! A 970x90 adbanner is coming my way to place on my own website to advertise the CMA project. I like to participate in projects with shared interests and vision, since I am heavily involved in the same space but at the most basic level.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:22:50 PM

Yes I do and I am on your marketplace already! A 970x90 adbanner is coming my way to place on my own website to advertise the CMA project. I like to participate in projects with shared interests and vision, since I am heavily involved in the same space but at the most basic level.

Thank you! We are aware of your service offer and we will buy is as soon as the 970x90 ad-banner is in my hands. Have a good day!  Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: