Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:12:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which language are you interested in learning?
Python
Java
C#

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free programming lessons  (Read 990 times)
jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 04:14:07 PM

Hmmm yeah sorry guys. I was about to start the rest of the tutorials and got lumbered with a heavy workload... I'm not doing anything now so I'll try and do a bit more on this.

I also couldn't work out a tutorial for installing visual studio/mono so Ill have to point you guys elsewhere for that bit...

I have telegram, I'm not sure of my username so if you can pm yours?

Would it be helpful if I make some channels on telegram and post there what I post on here also? Or send a link to it.

Send me what you've built in java and I'll try talking a look. I'm not a fan of sql, I use it but don't like it so I doubt I can teach it very well...
jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 06:24:56 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2019, 02:04:29 AM by jackg

@jackg I saw the ann thread bumped, so i wonder if you plan to continue write the lesson?

Ah yeah I thought I'd give it a bump yesterday to see if I got any interest that might have been missed a few months ago.

I think the last lesson I mentioned I was going to make was on recursion and rounding off everything (and it might have been a few other things too). When I find done good (less complex) examples of each then I will. Mist of the non complex stuff like fibonacci are better dons out of recursion so I'll have to see where I can get without having to teach data structures. (I could do a queue or a stack tjough I guess).

Fixed up the other thread let me know if I've missed anything. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: