Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:48:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EDN - EdenChain (Blockchain)  (Read 408 times)
hta (OP)

Activity: 261
Merit: 6

A happy family is but an earlier heaven!

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 03:26:51 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2019, 03:07:52 AM by hta

Today: EDN/ETH = 0.0000312

Going through #Edenchain today and god its a seriously undervalued project atm. It's a smartcontract platform (likes of ETH, NEO, ADA) at 3M mcap!

Tomochain, WaltonChain, Hyperledger, Oneledger as partners (many more).

Amazing list of investors

Everyone should pay attention to EDN, a famous ICO that is now deep. But it is doing well with a slow and steady price increase, so don't be late as you missed FTM.

https://www.kucoin.com/trade/EDN-ETH
https://idex.market/eth/edn

LEARN FROM YESTERDAY, LIVE FOR TODAY, HOPE FOR TOMORROW. THE IMPORTANT IS NOT TO STOP QUESTIONING (ALBERT EINSTEIN)
hta (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 02:31:23 AM

Today: EDN/ETH = 0.0000352
Did you forget about EDN? It has increased by 20%, since its bottom has increased by 30%, still losing to FTM from the rising bottom x3, both are Korean projects and were once famous.

LEARN FROM YESTERDAY, LIVE FOR TODAY, HOPE FOR TOMORROW. THE IMPORTANT IS NOT TO STOP QUESTIONING (ALBERT EINSTEIN)
ngthnhien

Activity: 52
Merit: 4

Have health have hope - have hope, have everything

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 03:18:51 AM

I bought a little EDN yesterday, yesterday the market corrected so I have a chance to buy cheap ETH, benefit both, LOL. Thank you  Grin

ngthnhien

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 09:03:33 AM

Today: 0.0000372 ETH
update for you:
Everyone has forgotten EDN, and now it's time to start increasing.

EscrowService28

Activity: 166
Merit: 12

“The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 12:32:24 PM

Today: EDN/ETH = 0.0000312
Everyone should pay attention to EDN, a famous ICO that is now deep. But it is doing well with a slow and steady price increase, so don't be late as you missed FTM.
https://www.kucoin.com/trade/EDN-ETH
https://idex.market/eth/edn

This is very interesting, I think it's time for me to buy some EDN. Hope it will continue to increase. Thanks for the update guys.

ngthnhien

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 05:15:08 AM

update for you

TODAY: 0.0000390  - thks for hta  Kiss

hta (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:06:46 PM

When Will Token Swap Happen?

"..An exact date for the token swap will be announced after the General Release version of the Mainnet is launched, in consultation with crypto exchanges. Given our current schedule and feedback from crypto exchanges, the token swap will likely be completed in Q3 2019."

gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:17:22 PM

I didnt understand. When is their mainnet launch? On 30th June? Its too early for buy. It may dump again in some time. Till mainnet launch more 3 month.
Better to buy some coins which going to launch mainnet early or launched already and coins are using right now.
hta (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 12:14:53 AM

I didnt understand. When is their mainnet launch? On 30th June? Its too early for buy. It may dump again in some time. Till mainnet launch more 3 month.
Better to buy some coins which going to launch mainnet early or launched already and coins are using right now.
The price will really reflect whether we are right or wrong, in fact EDN is on the right track, price increase slowly but surely. There may be adjustment but the price bottom will be a higher threshold .
Depending on the strategy, different people, with a buyer in advance, have a buyer who has come to the mainet, but the key is profit.

Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 01:07:13 PM

Just be very careful about the project and don't be moved by just the price of the coin because it can just be a strategy by the team of the project to make people make purchase of the coin before carrying out a major scam.

I am talking base on experience because I have invested in some project because I began to see a significant increase in the price of the coin, but all of a sudden the price dumped drastically because the team behind the project went on the exchange to dump all the coins they hold.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 05:04:54 PM

I think is wrong to compare it with Fantom, there are both Korea project but offering different solution, I have looked into Fantom and Eden for months now and Fantom is far ahead in terms of development, not saying is a bad project but because FTM did 3x, does not means Eden will did the same, people need to remember that most of these projects were overvalued and on't be able to raise that huge amount in the current market condition

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 620

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 08:49:56 PM

Just be very careful about the project and don't be moved by just the price of the coin because it can just be a strategy by the team of the project to make people make purchase of the coin before carrying out a major scam.

I am talking base on experience because I have invested in some project because I began to see a significant increase in the price of the coin, but all of a sudden the price dumped drastically because the team behind the project went on the exchange to dump all the coins they hold.
Exactly on what I'm about to say. Don't get carried by a coin when it starts to pump, mostly it will attract investors that can ride during the pump and you know what's next when most of the whales started to see the flow of the investors.

They can start selling and you guys who have been left with that coin will start crying out that you regret investing and believing in this coin in the first place. This usually what happens when a coin pumps, it's still your decision to follow so be wise where you invest your money.

Jating

Activity: 2968
Merit: 822

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 11:47:34 PM

Right mate. I mean we should also look fundamentally about this coins and not just the price. It could be someone from behind is manipulating and waiting for noobs to fall for the trap.

We've been in the market long enough to see what's going on behind, so I'm not totally sold about EDN, I have nothing against them, but I guess I needed more time to study this coin and what it can bring to the crypto sphere to be a good investment specially long term.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 03:23:53 AM

I think is wrong to compare it with Fantom, there are both Korea project but offering different solution, I have looked into Fantom and Eden for months now and Fantom is far ahead in terms of development, not saying is a bad project but because FTM did 3x, does not means Eden will did the same, people need to remember that most of these projects were overvalued and on't be able to raise that huge amount in the current market condition
How can you determine if those projects are overvalued? As far as i know recently everex gets approved by the regulators of USA. But there are few major platforms that overvalue at this moment. Eden has 3 million marketcap.
hta (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:05:19 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2019, 11:50:17 AM by hta

The price has increased by more than 30% since I started discovering, I do not recommend you buy or sell,. Observe and find good tokens, prices are accumulating.

Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 01:51:37 PM

The price has increased by more than 30% since I started discovering, I do not recommend you buy or sell,. Observe and find good tokens, prices are accumulating.
What targets do you see? x2-x3 or you will finish your trade now and take profit?

hta (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 02:55:24 PM

What targets do you see? x2-x3 or you will finish your trade now and take profit?

The price can be adjusted back to 0.0000360, but I am not worried, the price range for sale I set is not available, I track EDN transactions, will exit in the distribution area, the distribution will take days ( about 10-30 days). I missed FTM even after watching it close to the bottom, but since I was busy with other tokens, I missed it, I won't repeat the mistake to EDN.

hta (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 02:58:13 PM

This is an interview with CEO of EdenChain, reading it will give you more interesting things, I don't believe 100%, but maybe see what advantages EDN has.

https://edenchain.io/edenchain-ama-3-script/

hta (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 03:25:07 AM

3,000,000 EDN is needed for a Supernode, which can be split amongst a maximum of 20 stakers at 150,000 EDN each. Hypernodes require 20,000,000 EDN and can be split amongst a maximum of 40 stakers at 500,000 EDN per person.

All current publicly available information related to masternodes can be found in the following blog post: https://edenchain.io/edenchain-masternode-pooling-program-edited/

hta (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 03:26:43 AM

Today we are excited to roll out Beta Release, the very first Mainnet Release Plan, delivering EdenChain Technical Document, SDK & SDK Document, and SDK sample codes. The main goal of the beta release is to showcase the fully functioning E-wallet and we decided that one of the best ways to showcase what we have been preparing for is to release documents.

Go to EdenChain Docs for the final BR documents: https://edendocs.edenchain.io

You can also download the beta version of E-wallet by searching “Eden Wallet” on Google Play Store or by simply following the link: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/io.edenchain.edenwallet

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: