Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:08:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell ​​bitcoin mixer 0.2BTC  (Read 179 times)
grtyun (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 06:59:20 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2019, 05:33:31 PM by grtyun

Sell ​​bitcoin mixer clearbit.one

The mixer was made with love and for itself, but after deciding to switch to another project, there was no time left to do this, so it was decided to sell.
I sell literally at the cost of development: 1240$. Possible bargaining.

For this price, you get sites of clergy and darknet, all accesses, clergy and darknet domains. The mixer works on the partner api. Translated into two languages, mixing produces quite correctly.

A great option if you want to start your own business in the crypt and want to save time on development, the prospects to which you can develop the project are quite enormous.
For a real buyer, I am ready to conduct due diligence and work through any trustworthy guarantor.

Contact - clearbit@tuta.io
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3211

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 09:16:18 AM

You posted this on the English service section. How do you expect to we know how it is 80k rubles? Is it less than 0.01BTC?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 03:16:00 PM

This is not service, so kindly move your thread to Digital goods section or auction section (if you want).
Also it will be good if you add rate or price in BTC or USD.
Lassie

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

bounty manager? contact me: https://bit.ly/2skHgzN

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 03:30:53 PM

The mixer was made with love and for itself, but after deciding to switch to another project, there was no time left to do this, so it was decided to sell.
I sell literally at the cost of development: 80,000 rubles. Possible bargaining.

For this price, you get sites of clergy and darknet, all accesses, clergy and darknet domains. The mixer works on the partner api. Translated into two languages, mixing produces quite correctly.

A great option if you want to start your own business in the crypt and want to save time on development, the prospects to which you can develop the project are quite enormous.
For a real buyer, I am ready to conduct due diligence and work through any trustworthy guarantor.

Is the site already at 100% completion? If yes, then why sell it if you can just leave it there running? If it is not 100% completed, you should tell us here so only those who know how and willing to finish it will be interested in buying it.
grtyun (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 06:30:24 PM

The site is 100% ready and works perfectly. You can mix bitcoins and see. Cost in dollars - $1240
Compr

Activity: 79
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 01:10:52 AM

I sell literally at the cost of development: 1240$. Possible bargaining.

How does your mixing process work? What API are you using?
grtyun (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 10:34:41 AM

we use api bestmixer.io
we chose this api because of better mixing and anonymizing quality on the market
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 7040

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 02:49:29 PM

we use api bestmixer.io
we chose this api because of better mixing and anonymizing quality on the market
So... you are selling a front-page that uses a third-party backend? Why people would use this mixer instead of BestMixer?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
grtyun (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 03:28:09 PM

we use api bestmixer.io
So... you are selling a front-page that uses a third-party backend? Why people would use this mixer instead of BestMixer?

You correctly understood the mixer assembly

People use different mixers and the backend is not very important for them. All mixers provide the same service and never one of those who mix bitcoins in it doesn’t care about using its own script or third parties.
People decide to use a mixer because of its advertising and marketing.
I sell not just the main page and the script, I sell a fully working product from which you can earn and which you can develop. At the price of development.
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 7040

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 03:32:45 PM

People use different mixers and the backend is not very important for them. All mixers provide the same service and never one of those who mix bitcoins in it doesn’t care about using its own script or third parties.
I sell not just the main page and the script, I sell a fully working product from which you can earn and which you can develop. At the price of development.
How so? The backend is the part the user can’t see. Maybe the mixer is storing and logging every address that uses the mixer. If there are 2 backends (BestMixer and your mixer as an additional layer), he now has to care about 2 servers potentially logging everything they do + input and output.

From your post, I see that you don’t care whether or not the mixer is good or actually makes the transactions untraceable. Only that it had a “good” design and marketing. Not the kind of mixer I would use.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
grtyun (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 04:59:28 PM

How so? The backend is the part the user can’t see. Maybe the mixer is storing and logging every address that uses the mixer. If there are 2 backends (BestMixer and your mixer as an additional layer), he now has to care about 2 servers potentially logging everything they do + input and output.

From your post, I see that you don’t care whether or not the mixer is good or actually makes the transactions untraceable. Only that it had a “good” design and marketing. Not the kind of mixer I would use.

If you think that my mixer somewhere violates the anonymity of customers - please show me where. All information on the privacy rate indicated on the website is valid. We do not store or transmit any user data. We do not even use Google Analytics counters. Our product is really good and I am sure that it will find its application and success.
grtyun (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 06:57:15 PM

Lower price
new price - 0.2BTC
grtyun (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 05:32:17 PM

the mixer is still waiting for its buyer!
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 09:34:34 PM
Merited by TryNinja (3)

If you think that my mixer somewhere violates the anonymity of customers - please show me where. All information on the privacy rate indicated on the website is valid. We do not store or transmit any user data. We do not even use Google Analytics counters. Our product is really good and I am sure that it will find its application and success.

Well thats the point isn't it ? We can't see whether or not you are storing data on your backend. What are users are trying to say, if person is to use ANY mixer, a person must trust that they don't store information on their servers (something we cannot see from looking at pretty designs and google ads). Now in your case, you don't actually have a mixing service (code that is doing mixing), so you are using someone else's service to do the work for you. In this case, every single user has now to worry about 2 servers logging all info, or simply being breached and leaking data in any other way. I hope I've better explained to you what TryNinja said in the first place.

Taking all this into consideration, this site on sale is just pretty design with NO REAL FUNCTIONALITY. Its not worth 1000+ USD as it does not do anything. I think any Indian on freelancer.com can make something like this for like 150$ (just design and using someone's API).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: