Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:27:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LEDU will be listing on a new exchange is this good or bad?  (Read 157 times)
victoria444 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 258
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 08:46:31 AM

These days due to the current state of the market crypto news doesn't carry much buzz as before. Back then in 2017 and earl 2018 a new exchange listing carries much buzz, but not recently, plus the news of many exchanges performing wash trades making it worse (https://cryptocurrencyhub.io/wash-trade-investigation-into-binance-okex-huobipro-hitbtc-bittrex-poloniex-and-kucoin-5f4ec2bf578).

Education ecosystem token called LEDU will be listing on a new exchange (https://twitter.com/eduecosystem/status/1108060579846127616), do you think it is a good move? which exchange do you think that might? For me I think it will be a top exchange.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 11:45:47 AM

These days due to the current state of the market crypto news doesn't carry much buzz as before. Back then in 2017 and earl 2018 a new exchange listing carries much buzz, but not recently, plus the news of many exchanges performing wash trades making it worse (https://cryptocurrencyhub.io/wash-trade-investigation-into-binance-okex-huobipro-hitbtc-bittrex-poloniex-and-kucoin-5f4ec2bf578).

Education ecosystem token called LEDU will be listing on a new exchange (https://twitter.com/eduecosystem/status/1108060579846127616), do you think it is a good move? which exchange do you think that might? For me I think it will be a top exchange.
I don't wanna talk a lot about that, if that was major exchange site and that will give a huge impact to the price and that's a good move but if that was another medium or small exchange site and then you should not put a lot of hopes on it.
phoinex

Activity: 560
Merit: 165

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 02:04:15 PM

I think this will have a fundamental impact on traders and investors, but this is not yet certain because there is no clear news where Ledu will register. If you think for the best exchange this will require a large fee.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:34:28 PM

I think this question is for those who are familiar with the coin, though I cannot say that listing on an exchange can ever be a bad news because one thing we want in the crypto market is less manipulation, and once a coin or token is listed in more than one exchange, this will make it difficult to be manipulated so I believe it's a good news even though I never made purchase of the token/coin and not never hold it.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:06:34 PM

These days due to the current state of the market crypto news doesn't carry much buzz as before. Back then in 2017 and earl 2018 a new exchange listing carries much buzz, but not recently,

you are not completely right.
the thing is, news like this (a random coin listing on an exchange) has always been the same. it needs to satisfy a bunch of conditions for it to get pumped (and you have to realize that it IS a pump before you can explain the behavior):
- the exchange has to be a decent one. for example being listed on an exchange that nobody has even heard of or a shitty exchange like Yobit is not going to lead to a pump. but listing on a big famous one like Binance can.
- the news has to be hyped up. otherwise people won't even hear about it and that will never lead to a pump if people aren't hyped up.
- more importantly a pumping team (it can be the developers of that coin) has to actually pump the coin for it to go up, otherwise it won't magically get pumped!

plus the news of many exchanges performing wash trades making it worse
nobody cares about it even a tiny bit...

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 07:56:59 PM

plus the news of many exchanges performing wash trades making it worse
nobody cares about it even a tiny bit...

Why would people not care?  Of course we care.  Trusting your money and your coins to a centralized exchange is a big deal if they will scam you.  Trusting to be able to sell coin that have zero liquidity but is only wash traded will also be a big deal when you will try to sell it.
DeathProxy

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:45:50 PM

Listing on a new exchange its always foe the best.  It helps to increase liquidity.  But i will suggest that LEDU works more on their product and make it have more value

bdivrik

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:01:00 PM

New stock market news is usually a factor that moves prices upwards. LEDU will also benefit from this. A solid stock market news price can be quite high.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: