Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:09:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DO WE REALLY NEED MORE STABLE COINS?  (Read 17386 times)
harsi123

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 07:58:56 PM

The truth is that we don't have stable coin they all fluctuate and it good for a trader, now stable coin will soon be eliminated
totally agree with you really stable coins in the cryptocurrency market very little I would say they are not.  the only one I really hope for is Bitcoin, but as always it’s very unpredictable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 09:08:43 PM

Some friends of mine always lament  that 'we  need more stable coins in the cryptosphere' and I think that is highly achievable looking at the promising prospects that has been achieved by tether. It seems some upcoming projects are also promising to introduce stable coins. Is it possible to have more stable coins on the crypto market? What would really happen if we get more stable coins on the crypto market, would the volatility reduce?
If you are talking about a stable coin among decentralized cryptocurrency, then such a stable coin can not be in nature. No decentralized cryptocurrency can be stable. The number of these coins will change, some coins and tokens will leave the cryptocurrency market forever, others will appear. This is a good way to improve it.
If we talk about stable coins as digital copies of national currencies, then I see no reason to resent their appearance. They are not intended for profit and are only an aid to the convenient use of conventional cryptocurrency. Therefore, let their number grow, if someone does not like them, their right not to use them.
Mia44

Activity: 412
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 09:24:34 PM

why do we need more than one stable coin. A stable coin is used for currencies that do not make a loss, so having one coin stable is good. Because the coin stable cannot be invested

zachyboy090118
Copper Member

Activity: 141
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 10:06:10 PM

Some friends of mine always lament  that 'we  need more stable coins in the cryptosphere' and I think that is highly achievable looking at the promising prospects that has been achieved by tether. It seems some upcoming projects are also promising to introduce stable coins. Is it possible to have more stable coins on the crypto market? What would really happen if we get more stable coins on the crypto market, would the volatility reduce?

The more stable coins the more gaining of more profit. So we really need more stable coin to gain  at the same time the crypto will continue to grow and more visible in the world to be legalize soon in the near future .
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 10:50:12 PM

why do we need more than one stable coin. A stable coin is used for currencies that do not make a loss, so having one coin stable is good. Because the coin stable cannot be invested

If you have 1 stable coin it won't make you profit quickly and will continue to wait long to see prices going up. I prefer anxiety and happiness nowadays about prices that cannot be predicted anytime and anywhere. See some people very happy with the coins they have kept for quite a long time and make multiple profits.
stable coins will help you when the market is erratic so he will survive.
it is indeed not easy to get a profit so it takes a long process to get big profits.
the market cannot be predicted so that no movement knows, waiting a long time but profit is not a problem because it will get big profits.

H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:48:13 AM

We need stable coins, but not too many. There are enough stable coins in cryptocurrency now.
Creating more stable coins will only spreading the volume of the usage of stable coins, not inviting new comers into cryptocurrency.
We can make some cryptocurrency awareness by using the existing stable coins, and more peoples will know crypto.

magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 07:09:01 AM

We already has a lot of stable coins, not only USDT. Some of them are good like USDC, PAX, DAI, TUSD. So if you dont like tether those will be your choice, but in my opinion - USDT is good, there are a lot of FUD was around it, but it still in top-10 cmc. And the last Bitfinex IEO (LEO) showing us that if Bitfinex needs money to solve the problems, it can raise it very fast and it is good.
Krislaw

Activity: 1204
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 08:45:38 AM

If regulators are not introduced into the cryptocurrency market, prices will remain dynamic. We need BUKKT and controllers solution to stabilize prices.
It's not important thing.

We don't need Controler who can handle all about Pricing and dynamic market. Centralization only change what Cryptocurrency suport for global payment and decentralization without controler by other.
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 08:53:52 AM

We need stable coins, but not too many. There are enough stable coins in cryptocurrency now.
Creating more stable coins will only spreading the volume of the usage of stable coins, not inviting new comers into cryptocurrency.
We can make some cryptocurrency awareness by using the existing stable coins, and more peoples will know crypto.
if a lot of coins are stable, there will be many people who choose it and there will be no new coin updates popping up. so I agree with you if new coins are better, only a few are listed in crypto.

Grishanya1234

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:38:51 AM

I believe that we do not need a lot of stable coins so most of them are tied to the dollar on the market already fairly stable tokens and let's see why we need stable tokens? The answer is simply to simply fix your assets and just store them, and for this purpose a pair of stable tokens is enough.
lizaangel321

Activity: 560
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 07:52:59 PM

But we did not receive them, it’s impossible to consider that bitcoin and ether is a stable coin, as the price constantly jumps and not like ordinary currencies and maybe several times. This makes it impossible to set a price for alcoins.
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 08:43:07 PM

Stable coins have been in the space for quite sometime and in the year 2018 more were launched in the crypto spaece, at that it hasn't reduce the volatility of cryptocurrency, adding more stable coins will not make cryptocurrency stable so more stable coins is not needed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: