Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:53:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [850 GH/s] Mixed mining Poolserver https://miner.ecki.net:444  (Read 13844 times)
eckmar (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
December 22, 2011, 09:25:49 AM

Well better yet, would you be willing to make me a pool? How much would you charge me for this service? Thanks.

If you have a vServer available with at least 2 GB RAM, 4 CPUs, 30 GB HDD, Ubuntu server 10.4 LTS; we could setup your own pool server for you within 4-5 working days.
We would charge for that a fixed price of 800 €.

Our experience with 1blu as a hoster for vServers are very good. You could rent one there for 14.90 € per month http://www.1blu.de/server/vserver/vserverl .
Our pool server for Europe will start there at beginning of January 2012.
We will keep the current one (here at Koh Samui) for the Asian area.

Where your majority of miners will come from?
Do you like to set it up here in Asia, North America or Europe?

It does not matter where, as long as the operating system is in English.
We are working world wide... thanks Internet...  Cool

If you are interested, just drop me a PM or Email me...

Regards,
 Eckmar Eckel

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eckmar (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2011, 09:58:36 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2011, 10:19:55 AM by eckmar

That price is not really going to work out. I was expecting something significantly lower esp since its already done. The going rate is much much less, just thought it would be great to work with a bitcoiner in Thailand.

Can your pool handle 100 GHash/S of traffic? I ask because I am interested in the holiday. Can I bring my family? 4 people, one bed room would be fine. Thanks.

Price:
Sorry, but we are doing IT support/installations for living not as hobby.
In Europe we charge 75 € per hour, in Asian the equivalent of 25 € (1/3) and yes, we make some profit an that, this is the purpose of a company (LTD).

Traffic:
Never had 100 GHash/s so far, but we have right now about 30 Mb/s bandwidth and could upgrade that easily to > 200 Mb/s within 24 hours (if needed).
So lets try it! It would not be your fault if you would crash our server, we will not blame you, but you could blame us... I am ready to take the challenge...  Grin

Holiday:
Well normally the prize is for one person only, but with THAT hash rate you could easily split it into 3 accounts and make the top 3, which would give you 2 weeks for 3 persons. In your case I will top the fourth person, because 2 of them are kids and give you 2 guest rooms (one for you & your wife and one for your 2 kids).

Hopefully cu next year live,
 Eckmar

edit:
P.S.: If you really will stay here for 2 weeks next year and bring a high end laptop with you, we will install Ubuntu 10.4 LTS linux on it and a pool server similar to ours for 75% discount of my quoted price = 200 €.
But you have to leave it the hole 2 weeks with my team, so they can do the job "in spare time" (means, between other tasks).

eckmar (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2011, 10:45:05 AM

Can your pool handle 100 GHash/S of traffic? I ask because I am interested in the holiday. Can I bring my family? 4 people, one bed room would be fine. Thanks.

Hi, I buy and sell mining contracts so the amount of traffic I send you would depend on my over flow. I would not be level. I want to resell what I can but when I can't I need to mine. Might as well get a nice holiday out of hit. BTW how far are you away from the beach? Thanks.

We have two offices, a hill office where you will sleep and rest and a beach office where you have lunch and dinner (we operate in our Beach office a massage shop, Internet Cafe and a small Bistro with Thai & European food).
The distance between the two offices is about 500 meters, there is a line of sight and they are connected with two 150 Mb/s WiFi links each (one on 2,4 GHz and one at 5 GHz) over another load balancing router.
Our beach office is about 50m away from the beach, hill office is about 550m (but 250m above sea level!).

For a better understanding of the location click this link: http://www.dreamy-island.com/samui.jpg
eckmar (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2012, 01:23:46 PM

Today we integrated an Exchange into our Poolserver at https://miner.ecki.net:444 , so now you can change your crypto currencies (BTC, NMC, LTC) you mined with us into real currencies (Euro, Thai Baht, Australian Dollars).
No exchange fees!!!

To access the exchange you need a YUBI Key (USB stick with finger sensor) to generate the OTP (One Time Password) for VPN dialin.

Till 14th of February we will also integrate a WEB shop where you can buy goods for crypto currencies (BTC, NMC, LTC). There you could buy e.g. your YUBI Key and pay with BTC.

Stay tuned...  Grin

Cu,
 Ecki
eckmar (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2012, 12:53:34 AM

Hi Goat,

looks interesting. this is a way to get thai baht from bitcoin?

Yes, you can change your BTC or NMC or LTC direct into Thai Baht at this exchange.
Cash out via bank transfer in Thai Baht to any Thai Bank account in Thailand within 24 hours (Mo-Fr).

Please remember that you have to have a YUBI key which is registered with us to show this page!

You can buy such a YUBI key (USB stick with finger sensor) in about 14 days from now, after we have released our integrated WEB shop in our poolserver (https://miner.ecki.net:444).
In that WEB shop you can buy goods direct for BTC, NMC or LTC or sell your own goods for these crypto currencies if you are member of CT (Club of Trust).
This WEB shop has it's own auction module, so you could sell your goods for the best possible price in a certain time frame (optional: set minimum price).

ETA of this integrated WEB shop is 15.February 2012.

Cu,
 Eckmar
eckmar (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2012, 03:35:27 AM

Automatic refresh now available.

We added last week a drop box for automatic refresh of the WEB pages in our footer at all pages.
So now, if you are watching statistics or currency rates, you do not need to press F5 or reload to get the new data.
Just select automatic refresh every 10, 20 or 30 minutes... done... Smiley

Cu,
 Ecki
A1BITCOINPOOL

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2012, 05:18:12 PM

I mined 5900 shares on your pool and never recieved any payment for bitcoins or namecoins.  My balance shows 0 and now my shares shows 0.  My account was under mu50stang.  Are you stealing shares?
yxt
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1116

View Profile
February 07, 2012, 09:21:33 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2012, 09:40:52 PM by yxt

ecki is -in my view- very trustworthy and certainly not stealing shares.
is the block in which you have provided your shares over? System is showing only roundshares on the top of the page.
In addition, there is a bug which shows 0 current round shares if no shares are delivered.

Log on, click on pool stats and look an the bottom of the Top 20 GPU Lifetime Shares.
there it should show your shares!?

The pool use Last N Shares (1/2 Difficulty) round scoring.
So it is quite possible that your shares are not paid

BTCKano Pool██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██
██
██
██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
A1BITCOINPOOL

View Profile
February 07, 2012, 09:28:40 PM

It was in the last round. 
yxt
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2012, 09:47:22 PM

've edited the post above

Log on, click on pool stats and look an the bottom of the Top 20 GPU Lifetime Shares.
there it should show your shares!?

then your shares were unfortunately not in the last N shares period before the block was found

BTCKano Pool██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██
██
██
██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
A1BITCOINPOOL

View Profile
February 07, 2012, 10:12:37 PM

That's not true even in the lifetime shares it shows 0.  I had mined 5900 shares.  It's not much but I also don't want to get ripped off or anyone else.
yxt
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2012, 10:46:04 PM

strange....
u looked under the right category GPU/CPU
sorry, have no other idea  Huh

ecki is sleeping right now...

BTCKano Pool██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██
██
██
██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
eckmar (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2012, 01:07:55 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2012, 01:22:08 AM by eckmar

Good morning A1,

I mined 5900 shares on your pool and never recieved any payment for bitcoins or namecoins.  My balance shows 0 and now my shares shows 0.  My account was under mu50stang.  Are you stealing shares?

For me there are 3 groups of people living on this planet Earth.

1.) People I like (medium group)
2.) People I do not like (very small group)
3.) People I do not know (the biggest group)

You just made it from the third group to the second one. Sad

Did you PM me or ask over the "contact Us" bottom about your question? No...
Instead your first contact to me is public asking me if I am "stealing", just because you do not understand it? Poor attitude...  Embarrassed

But because it looks to me, that you not smart enough to understand the "Last N Shares (1/2 Difficulty) payout system yourself, I will try to explain it to you.

With a BTC difficulty of 1,3 million only the last 650,000 shares are counted for calculating the payout.
Our last BTC block was found after 4,4 million shares. You left the pool long before that and you delivered your 5944 shares at the beginning.
Only shares from 3,75 million to 4,4 million are counted for payout, your 5944 delivered shares where ALL before 3,75 million...!

So your balance is still 0, that is 100% correct!

The second line in the top status bar shows your CURRENT round shares, if you do not work on the current block it shows 100% correct 0!

The "Top 20 GPU Lifetime Shares" are showing what the title says! The Top 20...
If number 20 has already 10,420 Lifetime Shares and you have only 5,944... what do you expect? To be listed in the Top 20?  Huh

Well, but somehow you were "successful", you are the first (and so far the only one) which I will Ignore at bitcointalk.org.

Time is just to rare to spend it with people I do not like...  Grin

Ecki
Eveofwar

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2012, 01:25:51 AM

Good morning A1,

For me there are 3 groups of people living on this planet Earth.

1.) People I like (medium group)
2.) People I do not like (very small group)
3.) People I do not know (the biggest group)

You just made it from the third group to the second one. Sad

Did you PM me or ask over the "contact Us" bottom about your question? No...
Instead your first contact to me is public asking me if I am "stealing", just because you do not understand it? Poor attitude...  Embarrassed

But because it looks to me, that you not smart enough to understand the "Last N Shares (1/2 Difficulty) payout system yourself, I will try to explain it to you.

With a BTC difficulty of 1,3 million only the last 650,000 shares are counted for calculating the payout.
Our last BTC block was found after 4,4 million shares. You left the pool long before that and you delivered your 5944 shares at the beginning.
Only shares from 3,75 million to 4,4 million are counted for payout, your 5944 delivered shares where ALL before 3,75 million...!

So your balance is still 0, that is 100% correct!

The second line in the top status bar shows your CURRENT round shares, if you do not work on the current block it shows 100% correct 0!

The "Top 20 GPU Lifetime Shares" are showing what the title says! The Top 20...
If number 20 has already 10,420 Lifetime Shares and you have only 5,944... what do you expect? To be listed in the Top 20?  Huh

Well, but somehow you were "successful", you are the first (and so far the only one) which I will Ignore at bitcointalk.org.

Time is just to rare to spend it with people I do not like...  Grin

Ecki

I bolded the most relevant part.  This is a pool operator who was wanting to use PPLNS, but couldn't give a definite answer on what N=

So sad.
eckmar (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2012, 02:25:33 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2012, 02:37:51 AM by eckmar

Hi Chaang Noi,

Ecki, I am trying to connect to your pool from GPUMAX however it will not connect and I'm not sure why. Anything you can do?

I personally feel uncomfortable about services like GPUMAX!
In my opinion they will have just to much hash power concentrated into a single hand if they are becoming big.
Who is controlling what the hash power is used for?
Do they stop chain attacks if they are recognized?
The slogan from Google "Don't be evil!" is not enough here...   Undecided

Sorry, I know you are also in that hash power rent/selling business, but I will not support that in any way.

I like the idea of decentralisation, because you could not shut down a well decentralised system.
The concentration into a few hands is the biggest enemy of this concept...
This is another reason why I started my own mining pool.
The big 5 mining pools have already more than 51% of the market in their hands... this is not good and makes the network easily attackable. Sad
Our network needs several hundreds of medium mining pools and thousands of small pools to become almost not attackable.
Just five big ones with a market share of more than 51% is dangerous.

Please support decentralisation!

Cu,
 Ecki
eckmar (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2012, 03:58:08 AM

Hello Chaang Noi,

So to support decentralization you will not let me send you hashing power. This will force me to send it to deepbit...

Okay... I will stop sending you work when I get home Sad

btw if you have followed my posts you will notice that I strongly support decentralization. I just gave 10BTC to support p2pool this morning.

Sorry to read that you get it the wrong way. Sad

But I assume your current 2,200 MH/s in my pool are not coming from GPUMAX, because you asked me to check out the problem with redirecting hash power from GPUMAX to my pool.
So I only rejected to debug redirection from this GPUMAX service to my pool.
All other hashing power is more than welcome from everybody who likes the idea of decentralisation.
I tried to explain my reasons for that, but I fear I could not explain it well enough for you in English language?!?
I am not a native English speaker...  Wink

If you give your hash power to deepbit (the biggest pool server at all) it will for sure not support decentralisation.
I feel sad to read this reaction... Sad

I hope you will rethink your decision again,
 Ecki
A1BITCOINPOOL

View Profile
February 08, 2012, 06:50:19 PM

My apologies eckmar for some reason I thought your pool was proportional.  Thanks for the explanation.

martychubbs

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 08, 2012, 08:54:19 PM

My apologies eckmar for some reason I thought your pool was proportional.  Thanks for the explanation.

Dude it is PPLNS, you will loose shares if you hop here, and why do you care about this pool?  aren't you mining at you own pool?  Or why would you when you are scamming you members?  Just create a proxy and hop, but tell your members, please.  Also, it doesn't seem like you know what you are doing so I would be very scared to trust you hopping for me? PM me and I will help you for a fee...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░██████
░░██████
░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████

██████
██████
██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
A1BITCOINPOOL

View Profile
February 08, 2012, 08:58:25 PM

I mined there before I started my pool. 
eckmar (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 06:51:16 AM

We would like to announce our European proxy server for our European miners at:

eu-proxy.ecki.net

For BTC & NMC mining there are the ports 80 and 8332 available.
For LTC mining port 7332 is available.

Miners in Asia should still point their clients to miner.ecki.net, no change here!
Please keep in mind that in Asia only port 8332 is available for BTC & NMC mining.
For LTC mining port 7332 is the same like in Europe.

For both locations the WEB front end is the same at: https://miner.ecki.net:444

It does not matter where you dial in (which location), if a block is found it will be distributed among ALL users in relation to their last N shares 1/2 difficulty contribution!

Two new proxy servers for USA and China are scheduled for Q2 this year...

Sunny regards from the holiday island,
 Eckmar
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: