Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:45:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [850 GH/s] Mixed mining Poolserver https://miner.ecki.net:444  (Read 13844 times)
Tinua

Activity: 871
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2012, 10:41:13 PM

Happy Easter to all ECKI-MINERS!!
Tinu

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tittiez

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2012, 12:24:51 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2012, 12:49:12 AM by Tittiez

Throwing 260kh/s toward LTC mining  Cheesy

For now using the eu proxy, but a USA one would be nice.

Edit:

Oh, and I added your pool to the list of litecoin mining pools because it wasn't there.

https://github.com/coblee/litecoin/wiki/Comparison-of-mining-pools
Tittiez

View Profile
April 09, 2012, 04:10:37 AM

That was odd, my miner suddenly stopped and couldn't connect. Then I went and checked the site and my worker had been deleted, what the fuck?
eckmar (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
April 09, 2012, 06:13:54 AM

That was odd, my miner suddenly stopped and couldn't connect. Then I went and checked the site and my worker had been deleted, what the fuck?

FPGAMining alias Montico alias account-stolen alias Wotan alias Tittiez alias ?...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=61196.0

Why you are posting here in the English forum asking for a US proxy, when all your CPU miners are tracing back to German IPs?

Funny that we blocked the account from Wotan at Friday, 24 hours later all CPU miners (bot net?) are back from the same (German) IP ranges and mining now for Tittiez...

Please get it!
We do not support people trying to steal wallet.dat files from other miners!

I have blocked your account and will do so with any other account coming from these German IP ranges with > 200 KH/s.

Happy Eastern!
 Ecki
Tinua

Activity: 871

View Profile
April 09, 2012, 09:07:30 AM

Hi Ecki,

I think you can start working at NCSI-Koh Samui  Grin ;
eckmar (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2012, 09:42:21 AM

Hi Tinua,

I think you can start working at NCSI-Koh Samui  Grin ;

Well, we store the last 10 IPs with date & time in our local database for security reasons.
So if somebody is writing here in the English forum coming from a German IP address I consider this still as "normal", because we have a lot of English speaking people working & living in Germany... no issue.

But if the IP address range of the miners (clients) is located mostly in Germany and a new miner who just appeared in this thread 24 hours after we have blocked the user account from Wotan requests a Proxy Server in USA...?!?! That doesn't make to much sense to me...  Huh
Do you agree? Grin

Normally I consider any investigation as a waste of time, so I do not like to spend my rare time for it!

But we did a poll about what we should do with the user account "Wotan" in our German forum after we got aware of the wallet.dat trojan using wotan.cc as server and the majority was for asking him to leave our pool server.
As administrator of the pool I like to follow a poll and make sure it will be executed.
Otherwise we do not need any more polls... Grin

And to me it looks like, he just came back with another alias user name and do not care about our wishes or polls... Sad

To be honest, I did not expect anything else from someone who supports steeling BitCoins...  Angry

Anyway, I will watch new user registrations a bit closer in the next few weeks...  Cool

Happy Eastern to you,
 Ecki

P.S.: For working at the NCSI my Thai is much to bad.
Pom put Thai nidnoy krap! Nidnoy maag maag... Cheesy
Tittiez

View Profile
April 10, 2012, 02:34:47 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2012, 03:16:44 AM by Tittiez

FPGAMining alias Montico alias account-stolen alias Wotan alias Tittiez alias ?...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=61196.0

Why you are posting here in the English forum asking for a US proxy, when all your CPU miners are tracing back to German IPs?

Funny that we blocked the account from Wotan at Friday, 24 hours later all CPU miners (bot net?) are back from the same (German) IP ranges and mining now for Tittiez...

Please get it!
We do not support people trying to steal wallet.dat files from other miners!

I have blocked your account and will do so with any other account coming from these German IP ranges with > 200 KH/s.

Happy Eastern!
 Ecki

What? I don't know what your talking about. The high kh/s was from Reaper, a GPU miner for litecoin (Yes, scrypt is GPU mine-able now). I was mining with an AMD Radeon HD 6850.

The German IP must have been from the EU Proxy, that's the only thing I can think of. I live near Pittsburgh in Pennsylvania, USA and my IP is 71.195.73.144. I don't understand what the fuck your talking about, I wasn't trying to steal anything.

I don't know if I even want to mine at this pool if your just going to accuse me of shit. Scratch that, I can't because my account is banned for no fucking reason. And I didn't even get to cash out the LTC I mined, and i'm the one stealing?  Huh

Edit:

I just read your posts closer, I don't know who the hell "Wotan" is, I just noticed your pool for the first time a day ago, and the fact that it wasn't a well known pool and also supported LTC sold me to mine at it.

I'd still be willing to mine at your pool if I could be unbanned, I like the graphs.

I guess I'll go mine at bitparking until this is cleared up  Undecided

Edit2:

I looked at that link. If you think im that guy you must be crazy. How the hell does he even fit in with all of this?
eckmar (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2012, 03:49:30 AM

Hi Tittiez,

The German IP must have been from the EU Proxy, that's the only thing I can think of. I live near Pittsburgh in Pennsylvania, USA and my IP is 71.195.73.144. I don't understand what the fuck your talking about, I wasn't trying to steal anything.

I don't know if I even want to mine at this pool if your just going to accuse me of shit. Scratch that, I can't because my account is banned for no fucking reason. And I didn't even get to cash out the LTC I mined, and i'm the one stealing?  Huh

Edit:
I just read your posts closer, I don't know who the hell "Wotan" is, I just noticed your pool for the first time a day ago, and the fact that it wasn't a well known pool and also supported LTC sold me to mine at it.

I'd still be willing to mine at your pool if I could be unbanned, I like the graphs.

I guess I'll go mine at bitparking until this is cleared up  Undecided

Edit2:
I looked at that link. If you think im that guy you must be crazy. How the hell does he even fit in with all of this?

I unlooked you account now to verify the IP address.

The one you provided is really in USA, but it was not the IP address which was logged last time at your account!!
This one was a German IP, but not the one from our German Proxy-Server.
So theoretically it could be that someone from Germany tried to hack your account just before I looked at it.
We have extended the monitoring now from the last IP to the TEN last IPs to verify this better.
Last time I could see only ONE German IP address at your account.

May be it was really an unlikely coincidence that we looked out the account from Wotan 24 hours before you "popped in" with the same hashrate he had.
And than your last recorded IP was a German one from the same address range of his miners...

So you could now understand me a bit better?

May be my conclusion was wrong, but this will be shown very soon when I see the last ten IPs from where your user account was accessed.

Sunny regards from holiday island Koh Samui/Thailand,
 Ecki

Tittiez

View Profile
April 10, 2012, 10:19:47 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2012, 10:34:33 AM by Tittiez

Hi Tittiez,

I unlooked you account now to verify the IP address.

The one you provided is really in USA, but it was not the IP address which was logged last time at your account!!
This one was a German IP, but not the one from our German Proxy-Server.
So theoretically it could be that someone from Germany tried to hack your account just before I looked at it.
We have extended the monitoring now from the last IP to the TEN last IPs to verify this better.
Last time I could see only ONE German IP address at your account.

May be it was really an unlikely coincidence that we looked out the account from Wotan 24 hours before you "popped in" with the same hashrate he had.
And than your last recorded IP was a German one from the same address range of his miners...

So you could now understand me a bit better?

May be my conclusion was wrong, but this will be shown very soon when I see the last ten IPs from where your user account was accessed.

Sunny regards from holiday island Koh Samui/Thailand,
 Ecki

I have honestly no idea why my account was accessed from germany, im trying to think of a logical reason but I can't. Maybe this Wotan guy saw my hashrate and thought he might be able to guess my password and steal my litecoins? Ooooo, maybe because our hashrates are similar he thought he could hide behind my account? I guess the proof really isn't in my favor if he had the same hashrate as me  Tongue ... I can take a picture of my moniter if that helps you believe me.

Edit:

Taken from my shitty Virgin Mobile Optimus Slider.

Edit2:

Oh yeah, and ignore the stales. Those are because Reaper has broken longpolling.
eckmar (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2012, 10:33:46 AM

Hi Tittiez,

Maybe this Wotan guy saw my hashrate and thought be might be able to guess my password and steal my litecoins? I guess the proof really isn't in my favor if he had the same hashrate as me, I can take a picture of my moniter if that helps you believe me.
I can see now your US IP address in our database. So that is prove enough for me.

I apologize that I though you where Wotan, but too many coincidences (same hashrate, German IP, almost right away after we blocked his account yours showed up, etc.).

So welcome to our pool and sorry for the bad start. Grin

Sunny regards from Koh Samui,
 Ecki
Tittiez

View Profile
April 10, 2012, 10:37:31 AM

Hi Tittiez,

Maybe this Wotan guy saw my hashrate and thought be might be able to guess my password and steal my litecoins? I guess the proof really isn't in my favor if he had the same hashrate as me, I can take a picture of my moniter if that helps you believe me.
I can see now your US IP address in our database. So that is prove enough for me.

I apologize that I though you where Wotan, but too many coincidences (same hashrate, German IP, almost right away after we blocked his account yours showed up, etc.).

So welcome to our pool and sorry for the bad start. Grin

Ecki

Haha thanks, no problem. Bitcoin mining is more profitable right now, so I'm gonna switch to that for awhile. Ever thought about merging i0c and ixc in your pool too like bitparking? That would attract more miners for sure.
eckmar (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2012, 10:56:01 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2012, 01:38:43 PM by eckmar

Bitcoin mining is more profitable right now, so I'm gonna switch to that for awhile. Ever thought about merging i0c and ixc in your pool too like bitparking? That would attract more miners for sure.

Yes I agree, with a GPU BitCoin mining makes right now more sense than LightCoin Mining, because the ROI is faster... Smiley

About merged mining with other coins than BTC and NMC: There are right now too many other things in the pipe, like creating our own WEB coin which will be totally different to the existing coins, the BETA phase of our own Exchange (you can change BTC, NMC and LTC to Euro (€), Australian Dollar (AUD) or Thai Baht (THB) here for FREE!
Except that you need a monthly membership (Gold = 3 BTC, Silver = 2 BTC), but there are no selling or buying fees.
Also the integrated WEB shop will go online this month where you can buy goods & services for BTC, NMC and LTC direct without the need to convert them first into Euro or US dollar.

And we would like to setup our Pool-Proxy-Server in NA (North America) at the end of this quarter.
So as you can see, we are very busy in the moment...  Undecided

But long term we plan to add more coins to our pool.

Cu,
 Ecki
Tittiez

View Profile
April 10, 2012, 07:27:57 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2012, 11:28:56 PM by Tittiez

Yes I agree, with a GPU BitCoin mining makes right now more sense than LightCoin Mining, because the ROI is faster... Smiley

About merged mining with other coins than BTC and NMC: There are right now too many other things in the pipe, like creating our own WEB coin which will be totally different to the existing coins, the BETA phase of our own Exchange (you can change BTC, NMC and LTC to Euro (€), Australian Dollar (AUD) or Thai Baht (THB) here for FREE!
Except that you need a monthly membership (Gold = 3 BTC, Silver = 2 BTC), but there are no selling or buying fees.
Also the integrated WEB shop will go online this month where you can buy goods & services for BTC, NMC and LTC direct without the need to convert them first into Euro or US dollar.

And we would like to setup our Pool-Proxy-Server in NA (North America) at the end of this quarter.
So as you can see, we are very busy in the moment...  Undecided

But long term we plan to add more coins to our pool.

Cu,
 Ecki

I see, wow you have lots of things planned. And about the btc vs ltc gpu mining, I switch between the two depending on difficulty.

http://allchains.info/calc.html

With my 250MH/s BTC and NMC mining, I make roughly $0.02 more a day then mining ltc with my .259MH/s.

Edit:

Wow this bad luck sucks.
eckmar (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2012, 05:21:21 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2012, 07:04:59 AM by eckmar

A n n o u n c e m e n t !!

We moved our European pool-server to a new hardware.
eu-proxy.ecki.net as well as eu-miner.ecki.net is now located in a server farm in Paris/France, the hardware specification is as follow:

8 CPUs
24 GB RAM
2 TB HDD
100 Mb/s Internet connection

The old hardware in Berlin/Germany is still available under eu-pool.ecki.net for a while, but will be removed and used for a different purpose (block explorer) by the end of this year.

With this new hardware we got the stale rate now down to 0,1-0,2%.  Cool

Our miners in ASIA should still use our pool server at miner.ecki.net for best performance.

Sunny regards from the holiday island Koh Samui/Thailand,
 Ecki

edit: Our championship is still running! Still 6 months time to win a holiday package in Koh Samui Thailand (for details look at the first post in this thread!).
rudrigorc2
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 09:48:57 AM

Hello everyone, will mine here maybe try one of the prizes. Who knows?  Shocked

Ecki, watch out for the server load: HIGH

I am getting 1.6% stales.
eckmar (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 10:21:44 AM

Hi Rudrigor,

Hello everyone, will mine here maybe try one of the prizes. Who knows?  Shocked

I hope to meet you personal soon here in my house at Koh Samui.
Just show me the performance of your Icarus boards!  Cool
And play our monthly number game which is independent from the hash rate.
So you could cash out your BTC live in Thai Baht here in my local office...

At which location do you mine in our pool?
eu-miner.ecki.net (Europe) or miner.ecki.net (Asia) ?
Did you tried the other location as well?

Sunny regards from the holiday island Koh Samui,
 Ecki
rudrigorc2
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 10:49:23 AM

Hi Rudrigor,

Hello everyone, will mine here maybe try one of the prizes. Who knows?  Shocked

I hope to meet you personal soon here in my house at Koh Samui.
Just show me the performance of your Icarus boards!  Cool
And play our monthly number game which is independent from the hash rate.
So you could cash out your BTC live in Thai Baht here in my local office...

At which location do you mine in our pool?
eu-miner.ecki.net (Europe) or miner.ecki.net (Asia) ?
Did you tried the other location as well?

Sunny regards from the holiday island Koh Samui,
 Ecki

I am mining at miner.ecki.net (Asia)
will try the other one now.

Not sure how to play this  number game...
eckmar (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 10:59:01 AM

Hi Rudrigor,

Let me know about the stale rate from China to Europe.

About the number game:
It is similar to a lottery, just select the "Play Holiday Package Jackpot Game" from the drop box and click one of the 16 numbers below (0-F).
As an active miner in the pool you have 4 bets per month.
You bet on the last digit from the hash of the first found block (BTC or NMC) in our pool.
If you guess the right number you get one point for every hit (Earned Points).
The 3 guys with the most points in May 2013 will win the holiday packages as described in the first article.

Easy, right?

Good luck,
 Ecki
rudrigorc2
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 11:16:59 AM

Hi Rudrigor,

Let me know about the stale rate from China to Europe.

About the number game:
It is similar to a lottery, just select the "Play Holiday Package Jackpot Game" from the drop box and click one of the 16 numbers below (0-F).
As an active miner in the pool you have 4 bets per month.
You bet on the last digit from the hash of the first found block (BTC or NMC) in our pool.
If you guess the right number you get one point for every hit (Earned Points).
The 3 guys with the most points in May 2013 will win the holiday packages as described in the first article.

Easy, right?

Good luck,
 Ecki

I wonder where is that dropbox. Went thru the whole site and nothing!
eckmar (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 11:45:18 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2012, 12:26:46 PM by eckmar

Hi Rudrigor,

I wonder where is that dropbox. Went thru the whole site and nothing!

Did you upgrade your membership already to at least Bronze membership status?

Quote from the first message (last sentence):
"...
You need to be bronze member to participate on the game..."

The Tab GAME will appear only for GOLD, SILVER or BRONZE members.

Ecki

Edit: One other option is that we archive our 66 Gh/s goal for the month of June, which he have just hit with your additional 12 GH/s hash rate. Smiley
So if we could keep the total hashrate of our pool above 66 GH/s in June, every active miner will automatically get a free GOLD member ship status in July.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: