Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:51:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎁[🔥BOUNTY🔥] 💰US$260,000💰WORTH OF WOWX TOKENS (WOWX @ TOKEN2049/MONEY2020)🎁  (Read 685 times)
wowxtoken (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

WOWX - Prioritizes Traders Like You

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 03:39:55 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2019, 04:06:25 AM by wowxtoken

EARN UP TO 260,000 WOWX TOKENS TODAY!

About WOWX:
We're a crypto-to-crypto exchange which focuses on prioritising traders, and being the first exchange which cares about projects by being very transparent with listing fees. Our CEO has been at Token2049, Money2020 Asia, and giving talks about how we focus on traders retention through partnerships, security and rewards.

Join Airdrop: Closes 31 May 2019
Join Bounty: Closes 31 May 2019

Airdrop Campaign Status:
EXCEEDED TARGET AMOUNT

Bounty Programme Status:
Live and ongoing!
We need more ARTICLES and VIDEOS + Follow us on Twitter!

How to earn from Bounty programme?

1 WOWX TOKEN = 1 USD (ICO PRICE)

EARN 2 WOWX TOKENS: FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
EARN 1 WOWX TOKEN: TWEET US
EARN 100 WOWX TOKENS (US$100 WORTH!): WRITE A SHORT WOWX ARTICLE
EARN 100 WOWX TOKENS (US$100 WORTH!): POST A VIDEO ON WOWX

The entire bounty pool is capped at US$260,000!
At this point, we are still welcoming articles and videos, as well as more social media followings!

Have questions? Post them here, or reach out to us on Telegram(120K MEMBERS AND GROWING!)!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptocokes

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 03:54:15 AM

I've participated - can i check if it's registered?  There are so many members in your telegram group
CryptoFinn

Activity: 155
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 04:05:14 AM

Joined bounty, do I need to do KYC? Seems like a lot of bounty for articles/videos. please verify my articles!
wowxtoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 06:20:08 AM

I've participated - can i check if it's registered?  There are so many members in your telegram group

Yes you are! Well done - you're accumulating quite a lot of WOWX with your tasks done!  Wink

b1tcoin4life

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:44:54 AM

Moon all the way!
wowxtoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 03:58:34 AM

🎁BOUNTY UPDATES✨

We're receiving more bounty submissions now! Join our bounty before our tokens run out 😜
>> https://t.me/wowx_bountybot

Thank you for this article! 😘 That's 100 Wowx tokens to you!
https://steemit.com/ico/@nsiman/wowx-a-crypto-to-crypto-exchange-that-prioritises-traders-like-you?fbclid=IwAR0-0PR-ktJb6m9dwlcLuB_t310yVQK5FVtrsndHAgL4U2iK4Ap9AaoDhyE

Thank you for this video review! 😘 That's another 100 WOWX tokens out!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9ogh7ftAkE

>> https://t.me/wowx_bountybot

Tsunade69

Activity: 246

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 02:40:55 PM

EARN UP TO 260,000 WOWX TOKENS TODAY!

About WOWX:
We're a crypto-to-crypto exchange which focuses on prioritising traders, and being the first exchange which cares about projects by being very transparent with listing fees. Our CEO has been at Token2049, Money2020 Asia, and giving talks about how we focus on traders retention through partnerships, security and rewards.

Join Airdrop: Closes 31 May 2019
Join Bounty: Closes 31 May 2019

Airdrop Campaign Status:
EXCEEDED TARGET AMOUNT

Bounty Programme Status:
Live and ongoing!
We need more ARTICLES and VIDEOS + Follow us on Twitter!

How to earn from Bounty programme?

1 WOWX TOKEN = 1 USD (ICO PRICE)

EARN 2 WOWX TOKENS: FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
EARN 1 WOWX TOKEN: TWEET US
EARN 100 WOWX TOKENS (US$100 WORTH!): WRITE A SHORT WOWX ARTICLE
EARN 100 WOWX TOKENS (US$100 WORTH!): POST A VIDEO ON WOWX

The entire bounty pool is capped at US$260,000!
At this point, we are still welcoming articles and videos, as well as more social media followings!

Have questions? Post them here, or reach out to us on Telegram(120K MEMBERS AND GROWING!)!

I USE METAMAKS AND THIS IS WHAT I GET WHEN KLIK YOUR WEB LINK https://www.wowx.io/
 Ethereum Phishing Detection
This domain is currently on the MetaMask domain warning list. This means that based on information available to us, MetaMask believes this domain could currently compromise your security and, as an added safety feature, MetaMask has restricted access to the site. To override this, please read the rest of this warning for instructions on how to continue at your own risk.

There are many reasons sites can appear on our warning list, and our warning list compiles from other widely used industry lists. Such reasons can include known fraud or security risks, such as domains that test positive on the Ethereum Phishing Detector. Domains on these warning lists may include outright malicious websites and legitimate websites that have been compromised by a malicious actor.

To read more about this site please review the domain on Etherscam.

Note that this warning list is compiled on a voluntary basis. This list may be inaccurate or incomplete. Just because a domain does not appear on this list is not an implicit guarantee of that domain's safety. As always, your transactions are your own responsibility. If you wish to interact with any domain on our warning list, you can do so by continuing at your own risk.

If you think this domain is incorrectly flagged or if a blocked legitimate website has resolved its security issues, please file an issue.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: