Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:30:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Win and Share a total of 5 BTC!  (Read 198 times)
ZDPGI (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 05:42:49 AM

MetaHash (MHC) just recently released a trading competition for their valuable traders together with KuCoin.

Participate now and win such great rewards! Users will be ranked in terms of the total MHC volume traded greater than or equal to 1000 MHC on KuCoin (including both buys and sells) across all MHC trading pairs during the competition period.

Visit here for more info: https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-metahash-mhc-trading-competition-5-btc
cantivictor450

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 06:39:32 AM

Awesome promotion! I'll surely participate here..  Grin Grin Grin

I'm expecting more promotions after this one.
This kind of promotion is just normal to do in an exchange. Well actually it's not normal when they give bit btc rewards plus specific coin/token reward of the project.

but that would really be a big help the project to acquire more volume. the more users trade the better. are you joining the competition?
Yes, volume is important. I'm just saying that this kind of promotion is just normal for an exchange to be done. Because various exchanges are always doing this kind of thing every time a project get listed. But sometimes not. For now I'm hesitating if I will join the competition because trading competition is always there. I'm not fond of it, it only cost me a lot and I kinda find it a pointless one? But don't get me wrong, I like this trading competition. I'm not just fond of it and I'm thankful that exchanges are conducting this kind of promotion.
kiranhamari1

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 06:46:14 AM

i think you're being hesitant and confused man. if i we're you i would try joining and participating. there's nothing wrong in trying. me myself is not used to trading comps before. but since metahash started and have some promotions i start joining.
snjun

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 11:22:10 AM

This kind of promotion is just normal to do in an exchange. Well actually it's not normal when they give bit btc rewards plus specific coin/token reward of the project.
Well, I've been using kucoin and they are really doing good, they know how to make their listed projects to have a good exposure with this kind of promotions, good thing that metahash market price is gaining recently.
Nareshguy

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 12:57:24 PM

Well, I've been using kucoin and they are really doing good, they know how to make their listed projects to have a good exposure with this kind of promotions, good thing that metahash market price is gaining recently.
I think people won't go in this trading competition coz they're too busy with mining and the rewards is too small.
dalaocoin

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 01:02:55 PM

5 BTC is too much Roll Eyes
snjun

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 01:09:04 PM

I think people won't go in this trading competition coz they're too busy with mining and the rewards is too small.
I don't think so, because this competition will give them an extra profit while trading, not to mention that the mhc price is gaining so it's really a good time to participate with the trading comp. on kucoin
Nareshguy

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 01:15:47 PM

5 BTC is too much Roll Eyes
5BTC is too much for the top 5 people. That's how metahash trading competition will go. Lower than the 5 people or the top 100 below will only get some cents.
Nareshguy

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 01:29:30 PM

I don't think so, because this competition will give them an extra profit while trading, not to mention that the mhc price is gaining so it's really a good time to participate with the trading comp. on kucoin
well goodluck on that mhc competition i hope you earn something there.
snjun

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 01:46:02 PM

well goodluck on that mhc competition i hope you earn something there.
yes, you will just have to be part of the top 100 so that you will get a rewards, you should join too.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: