Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 12:47:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 'Transaction not found'  (Read 941 times)
miztaziggy (OP)

Activity: 432
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:03:09 PM

I use multibit. I created a new wallet within multibit as I do from time to time to move my coins.

I sent 0.1 BTC from my old wallet to my new wallet to make sure it went across OK. It did, so I sent the other bitcoins (19 BTC) from my original wallet to my new wallet.

That went OK too.

Both transactions showed in Multibit as seen by 4 peers awaiting confirmation.

After nearly half an hour, the first transaction of 0.1 BTC has 2 confirms. I can click on show transaction details and see it on block explorer and blockchain.info.

The second transaction for 19 BTC still shows as seen by 4 peers. When I click on show transaction details it comes up as transaction not found on blockchain.info. The first transaction showed up on blockchain.info well before it got its first confirmation.

So why doesn't the 19 BTC show up?

They are now not in my original wallet and still pending in my new wallet and unspendable. Where have they gone?

*Image Removed*
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 01:06:35 AM

I use multibit. I created a new wallet within multibit as I do from time to time to move my coins.

I sent 0.1 BTC from my old wallet to my new wallet to make sure it went across OK. It did, so I sent the other bitcoins (19 BTC) from my original wallet to my new wallet.

That went OK too.

Both transactions showed in Multibit as seen by 4 peers awaiting confirmation.

After nearly half an hour, the first transaction of 0.1 BTC has 2 confirms. I can click on show transaction details and see it on block explorer and blockchain.info.

The second transaction for 19 BTC still shows as seen by 4 peers. When I click on show transaction details it comes up as transaction not found on blockchain.info. The first transaction showed up on blockchain.info well before it got its first confirmation.

So why doesn't the 19 BTC show up?

They are now not in my original wallet and still pending in my new wallet and unspendable. Where have they gone?

can you post tx of this transaction?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: