Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:51:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Blockchain Engineers Telegram Group  (Read 129 times)
alexdovzhanyn (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:39:41 AM

Apologies if this is in the wrong section -- I looked at a few of the topics and this seemed the most fitting, but please let me know if this should be posted elsewhere.

I was looking for Telegram groups that were for Blockchain Engineers and were network agnostic, but after some googling I wasn't able to find any that were active / not filled with constant job listings. I've created a new Telegram group made specifically for all Blockchain Engineers so that we can discuss new tech, ask questions, and build a better dev community.

If you're a Blockchain dev, it'd be great to see you in the group! Here's the link: https://t.me/BlockchainEngineers
elda34b

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 10:00:32 AM

Have you checked out Crypto Code Reviews & Blockchain Academics? Seems like they fits your purpose (not saying your group is useless). Anyway this can be posted on other board such as Development & Technical discussion imo, but since you're looking for general group for blockchain, I guess it can be spread to several boards (not sure about this). Better contact mods.
Iqra.s

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 11:43:19 AM

Apologies if this is in the wrong section -- I looked at a few of the topics and this seemed the most fitting, but please let me know if this should be posted elsewhere.

I was looking for Telegram groups that were for Blockchain Engineers and were network agnostic, but after some googling I wasn't able to find any that were active / not filled with constant job listings. I've created a new Telegram group made specifically for all Blockchain Engineers so that we can discuss new tech, ask questions, and build a better dev community.

If you're a Blockchain dev, it'd be great to see you in the group! Here's the link: https://t.me/BlockchainEngineers
Basically, you want to add people to this group like this  Roll Eyes
leonair

Activity: 1274
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 11:55:31 AM

You can post it here though as Blockchain is a part of Bitcoin Discussion itself but if you want to a more specific section I think Development & Technical Discussion is more suitable to your concern.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
alexdovzhanyn (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 05:21:56 PM

Basically, you want to add people to this group like this  Roll Eyes

I'm not sure what you mean
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: