Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 12:22:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Telegram Advertising Script  (Read 123 times)
DexSwitch (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:31:34 AM

Hello everyone ,

I have 2 Scripts for Advertising in Telegram Whether if you want to publish an ICO or you have a personal or business channel in Telegram, it really matters how much members do you have.

First of All , remember that our Script will not give you Fake's members but only Organic one's btw you will be able to choose them and to filter them ;

1St : Script for Adding People to your Telegram Groups
Our Script will automatically Scrap for you any amount of users in a specified Group , also you'll be able to filter them by (last seen) to take only the most actives one's .
There is no limit or restrictions with inviting only thing that you will need will be the scripts + PVA numbers , we will also give you our PVA number providers /

2nd : Script for Massive Spam ;
Again no Limits here , We have collected a database of 1400 Crypto-Groups and you will be able to Create accounts , make them join all those groups and Spam any Msg that you want on a simple Click !

Detail order :
Both Scripts will cost you 350$ (BTC or ETH) with a full explanation and guideline on how to use them /

Contact For Demo :
@TelePromoGuys (https://t.me/TelePromoGuys)
StackGambler

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

YouTuber, gambler, and scam-buster.

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:03:51 AM

Would you be interested in providing a vouch copy of this script for testing & review purposes? It may increase your sales.

I like gambling. Probably currently trying to figure out how to pay next month's rent.
DexSwitch (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 01:09:32 PM

I can use it for demo on your Telegram group and send you screenshot of the script working on .
DexSwitch (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 10:18:53 AM

Bump!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: