Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:39:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XIO (Espacio Project) - SCAM - FAKE TEAM  (Read 593 times)
cryptos2017
Copper Member

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:43:56 PM

5 - Now that you are claiming that you did not delete photos, is that right?  Who deleted the new fake team from your site?

I said that I have runned project but did not delete photos (it is not important part of project). Now I see that all look at photos, not at project, now I deleted it.
cryptos2017
Copper Member

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:56:44 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2019, 06:00:12 AM by cryptos2017

What happened: FAKE TEAM | 100% stock photo

Hello. Don't you want to delete your topic about my espacio.pw? I already explained above that I took a standard template for the site and just left there old demonstration photos. I did not think that such a trifle would attract so much attention. but I was wrong. the shell is important to people, not the technical part. Well, photos are removed, the site is improved, the token on the exchange. This is clearly not a scam, and the rating spoils. I think this is slander.
Olega140682

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:03:52 AM

Hello! The XIO project is very good! The developer is constantly improving, with people always in contact! I believe in XIO! GOOD LUCK!!!
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2179

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 09:16:30 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2019, 09:55:45 AM by Coolcryptovator

Hello! The XIO project is very good! The developer is constantly improving, with people always in contact! I believe in XIO! GOOD LUCK!!!

Why are you shilling on accusation thread? Have you got paid? Or are you part of team ? You can see many people's already submit evidence regarding their fake team then why are you supporting them? And noticed this is your first post and you are supporting a likely scam.

Hello. Don't you want to delete your topic about my espacio.pw? I already explained above that I took a standard template for the site and just left there old demonstration photos. I did not think that such a trifle would attract so much attention. but I was wrong. the shell is important to people, not the technical part. Well, photos are removed, the site is improved, the token on the exchange. This is clearly not a scam, and the rating spoils. I think this is slander.
How and why are you expecting to delete this thread? Nothing going to change or delete. You have used fake team and it's clear. Never mind if you were not use any team member and just stay anonymous. So we were not bother even research your project. Using fake team means  your intention is no good enough. And you are spoiled your own reputation.

Please avoid red and large front, its look you are warning yourself to avoid your project.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cryptos2017
Copper Member

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:00:00 AM

How and why are you expecting to delete this thread? Nothing going to change or delete. You have used fake team and it's clear. Never mind if you were not use any team member and just stay anonymous. So we were not bother even research your project. Using fake team means  your intention is no good enough. And you are spoiled your own reputation.

I didn’t use a fake command, but didn’t delete the standard template photos. I would not even pay attention to such a trifle, honestly Grin
I was really helped by a few people with the project - this is not my team, but enthusiasts who liked my project. They did not want to post their real names and photos.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: