Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:04:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to invest in a couple alts..  (Read 15742 times)
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 10:08:08 PM

Well that is not a bad idea, investing in alts is not as worthless as many suggest. The problem is with you investing in the right coin with future. There are many out there that makes the choice of coins difficult.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 10:36:28 PM

Although nowadays I find it hard telling someone or advising on which coin to hold especially other altcoins. But when it comes to BTC and ETH; these two are worth holding. But it will be better if the percentage of BTC you want to hold is higher than that of ETH.

Tips one of the most ungrateful work, especially in the crypto currency. The market is too unpredictable so that we could give at least some precise advice, and in case of failure we will always remain to blame.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 10:39:19 PM

Hi,
I've got a small bit of money to invest with. I trade these days. But it'd give me peace of mind knowing I'm also holding a bit.

I'm thinking of going with Ethereum. maybe 50% ETH / 50% BTC
Are there any of the top10 altcoins that are currently a better buy than ETH?
Must better to invest to those trusted coins in the CMC just like the top 10 in there.
Because those top coins in the CMC listed are most trusted and we can earn enough profit if we hold it for a long time.

kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 10:49:58 PM

I think Stellar, ADA and EOS are better than Ethereum to make a profit and also the BCH but it's price already hit a good high! Ethereum seems stuck on a fixed price! People, Crypto platform are losing hopes from the Ethereum, so they are shifting from the ETH platform to their own! You may invest your money in the top 20 altcoins according to the Coinmarketcap rank!

futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 04:15:24 PM

Hi,
I've got a small bit of money to invest with. I trade these days. But it'd give me peace of mind knowing I'm also holding a bit.

Your choice is ok but I will also advise that you make BNB your priority too. Maybe 40% BTC, 30% ETH, 10% BNB and the remaining 10% should be shared among other altcoins such as BTT and ADA, aside all these suggestions you will get from forum here which some of them sill still be based on personal interest because everyone will like to also promote one or two coins he/she has invested in so there can be a boost in the market cap of such coin, you can also go on coinmarket cap and research on the top altcoins on the list, you still have to be careful with this since I have been hearing lately that coin market do fake some of these volumes sometime.
kleshovab7

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 04:34:50 PM

Do not listen to advice. Get to know each interesting project and invest in it if you like it. In 2017, everyone took the quantity, and in 2019 it is necessary to take quality.
dedi joni

Activity: 386
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 04:42:01 PM

Do not listen to advice. Get to know each interesting project and invest in it if you like it. In 2017, everyone took the quantity, and in 2019 it is necessary to take quality.
you are right, now many altcoin do not have quality, they do not last long with the prices continue to fall. the development project also does not have an impact on the ability of the market, this is very bad.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 05:06:38 PM

Quality of the altcoins is more important compared to the quantity . Look for the quality of the coin does not have most of the coins bevause if the coin have unique quality it can result to the coin to rise because that's the reason for the investor to choose the coin who are unique.
maxell_etheridge

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 05:07:26 PM

for me it looks like ETH is always a good coin to invest some in, or coins that are going up recently, like Binance Coin, but if you don't want to get into the biggest ones, and you are looking for some smaller, prospering projects i would recommend you FuturoCoin (whitepaper is here)- they are available on many exchanges right now (like Bitforex for example) and in my opinion there is a bright future ahead of them.
chan-lee

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 05:11:21 PM

Hi,

Hello
No Ethereum.
For now, Tron is very good.
Now Tron is top currency.
And you can invest for ICO wiht good idea.
Please visit This site.
ME | TELEGRAM
Aleksandra Gurskaya

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 05:30:43 PM

There are several coins that are very attractive in the short term. Pay special attention to exchange coins, now they demand and the price should grow.
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 05:32:18 PM

I think ethereum, Monero and List are perfect coins to invest right now. If you wanna invest in some cheap coins then go for Goeureka.io and Lala Token. Both coins have good future and are backed by good and innovative team.
ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 05:35:23 PM

Hi,

I think your decision is very right, you buy 50% ethereum and also 50% bitcoin. this is a good strategy if you want to make a profit. in my opinion there is no better altcoin than ethereum, ethereum is the king of altcoins.

xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 05:38:29 PM

Hi,

When it comes to investment never take others people choice do your own research it is your money don't let other people choose for you.
To be honest people mostly tells you to buy what they bought in order to pump it to gain profit.

Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 05:42:05 PM

Now we see the birth of a new trend - IEO.  You can consider Huobi Token, as an option. Perhaps HT will repeat the success of Binance Coin
By the way very good advice.That's it, and I made such a purchase and I hope that made it for good reason.I wouldn't get hung up on one coin.From the top 10 you will surely find something interesting.Suppose from the first days of the appearance of STELLAR, I do not cease to hope for the enormous potential of this coin. Take a look and study this coin in more detail.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 05:57:15 PM

in my experience it has never been a good idea to go long in any altcoin which is why i have never "invested" in any of them. i always stick to bitcoin when it comes to long term and then continue treating altcoins as short term potential trading tools to make a  quick profit during their pumps and then selling them before their dumps begin. that way i guarantee my profit while reducing the risks and also increasing my bitcoin wealth.
Investing in Altcoin or Bitcoin also depends on each person's idea. I also have an idea as you about choosing Bitcoin as the top for long-term goals by Bitcoin controlling the price of Altcoins. So Bitcoin will be more profitable and give us more money so that we can Buy Altcoins and make a profit from them.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 06:01:27 PM

Trust me this is the best pair you could ever have and hold. Like they call EAF-economics and finance, political science and law the best combinations in universities, same is the status of your pair. Hold it, not for short time but for long and make use of the bull when it is here.

I personally believe that holding the best pair could be very instrumental in making you a rich man. Some people invest in shitcoins and find no returns. Some coins may seem like highly potential with future developments but we need to look at what they could do today and tomorrow but not in after 3 to 5 years. Still, bitcoin and ethereum may continue performing well in the same time frame too.
Cekalt

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 06:12:50 PM

Go for ethereum its a solid investment and will rise to great prices in the future and also I like stellar so check it out.
gudjhonson

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 06:28:12 PM

Hi,

I think your decision is very right, you buy 50% ethereum and also 50% bitcoin. this is a good strategy if you want to make a profit. in my opinion there is no better altcoin than ethereum, ethereum is the king of altcoins.

A right choice if your assets fall on the two big coins in crypto, this makes you immobile and just follows the market flow. Bitcoin and Eth are potential and quality coins, the OP can play them wisely and smartly. However, if you want to add digital assets, you must learn about the things that will be adopted with the right research and selection.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:15:29 PM

I do not think it is the best time to invest in altcoins, it is better to hold Bitcoin or USD at the moment, but you can look closer to Exchange tokens like BNB, HT, KCS etc, they looks really good because of the launching of IEOs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: