Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:41:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to invest in a couple alts..  (Read 15741 times)
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 12:08:47 AM

Hi,
I've got a small bit of money to invest with. I trade these days. But it'd give me peace of mind knowing I'm also holding a bit.

I'm thinking of going with Ethereum. maybe 50% ETH / 50% BTC
Are there any of the top10 altcoins that are currently a better buy than ETH?
I think you think correctly about the main coins.  I myself adhere to this point of view.  There are also promising altcoins, but this must be constantly monitored.  Analyze the market and be aware of what is happening in the world of cryptocurrency.  Short-term investments in altcoins can be profitable and good luck with that.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 01:51:38 AM

There are so many altcoins that is good for investment, and if we wanted to invest on it you need to check the altcoin history so that you can select a good altcoin that can give you a huge return of profit from your investment. I believe that altcoin is a good investment because i see that it will always next to bitcoin in terms of popularity. So i think it is more safe to invest in altcoin but we need to choose a good one.
fzatni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 10:45:21 AM

Hi,
I've got a small bit of money to invest with. I trade these days. But it'd give me peace of mind knowing I'm also holding a bit.

in my opinion crypto investment is waiting for even greater fundamental moments than technical analysis.  for now it is better to hold on to waiting for the regulation of Libra coins to get good news, if bad news is sure the price of btc and alt will come down, just look at yesterday there was bad news about coin libra plus the American president spoke like that tweeted
K4C

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 10:48:11 AM

Better than ETH? I don't think so.. but when you are asking from an investment perspective, I think you should also diversify into other top alts as well, if alt season comes, just ETH wouldn't move, all the too alts would be moving along with it, I also have a fondness for EOS.

acoco

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 10:56:05 AM

Better than ETH? I don't think so.. but when you are asking from an investment perspective, I think you should also diversify into other top alts as well, if alt season comes, just ETH wouldn't move, all the too alts would be moving along with it, I also have a fondness for EOS.
while of course you need to invest in the top 10-20 currencies, and do not climb lower, otherwise you can lose all the money in the long run, if the negative on the alts will increase, then half of all altos will die out, and here the teams are good in the top
zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 12:08:11 PM

There are people who are specially take risks with little-known altcoins. This requires some experience and skills. But many trust altcoins from the TOP so less risk

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 01:56:12 PM

It depends on your planning how long you want to hold your coins. There is no doubt bitcoin and ethereum is the best option to have it in the portfolio. I won't say better than ethereum but you can due diligence about these tokens before considering to buy: Aeron, B2bx, V-Id, Tezos, BNB, XRP, Quant and BTT and apart from this you can check coinmarket cap top coins for reference to get better idea.

NeverSop

Activity: 518

HODL

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 02:04:43 PM

Hi,

A good way to invest in 50% BTC and 50% ETH. If you don't want a little adventure to make money with new altcoin. What do you think if the idea I suggest will be 50% BTC, 30% ETH, and 20% for LTC. A lot of people who have diagnosed LTC will grow very fast with Halving in early August. A good idea to take advantage of fomo thoroughly and make good profits. So, just need to consider carefully and decide.

lornadane

Activity: 529
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 04:34:52 PM

I think BNB still a better option to buy and hodl! And of course, EOS, because it's cheap but have the great potential for a big profit. Basically, you can buy alts like NEO, WAVES, ONT, ICX, ADA, BAT! These coins are more than perfect to buy and hodl for a year. As you are a trader then you may check these coin's trading volume and popularity. Good Luck.
idythef

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 09:32:00 AM

Think of BTC as a base. The larger portion of portfolio must be in BTC, whereas the rest in alts. Some cool ones I could recommend - AGNT, TAN and TEM.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 10:14:45 AM

Hi,

Besides ethereum and bitcoin, EOS or BNB Coin can be a good alternative. I think EOS is almost the same as ethereum but many people say that EOS has better features. BNB Coin is my choice because after launching DEX exchangers, BNB Coin will be able to compete with ethereum in the future and maybe the price can touch $ 50 later this year
Greatchu

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 10:31:19 AM

I fully support bitcoin 100% because I'm sure its the best for long term investment,other altcoins should be for short term investment and when the altcoins start booming just withdraw your profits

Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 10:35:31 AM

If I have to invest in any altcoins its will be a coin with benefits for example Prove of Stake coins that will give me rewards while holding them not coins that have nothing to offer and no use case at all,its risky to invest in altcoins now

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 10:40:43 AM

Binance / BNB and Litecoin / LTC.
These two coins are good for you to invest other than Ethereum. Apart from BNB and LTC, you can see in coinmarketcap what coins are good for you to invest ...
Yeah thats right, LTC is one of the best coins for us to invest as a future investment.
While BNB has a strong team and foundation in competing with other coins. So I also advise to invest with these two coins.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
mattadc

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 12:36:55 PM

If you would like to invest in a few alts now, I recommend that you choose one of those that are at least in the top 50 markets

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 01:54:34 PM

crypto investment always has its own charm, I suggest dividing it into several coins if you want to invest in the crypto world, which is mainly bitcoin, for example 50% bitcoin 30% XRP and 20% trx or you can buy other altcoins that you think are good

setialovers

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 09:45:25 AM

Hi,

BNB Coin can be an attractive investment choice besides ethereum. It might be appropriate to place our investments in ethereum and bitcoin because both of these coins have large transactions but if you want to find another altcoin, I think BNB Coin can be a long-term investment
magnum cyber

Activity: 775

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 11:16:48 AM

the highest altcoin that might be better than ethereum? hm I don't think there is, because ethereum has long dominated the altcoin market in coinmarcetcap, ethereum still holds the second position ... but I see that altcoin bnb has great potential for investment, bnb price movements are starting to increase slowly, if you believe you can try investing some % of your funds with bnb.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  

Jump to: