Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:37:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 Best Cryptocurrency Exchanges for Crypto Trading in 2019  (Read 677 times)
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 07:52:50 AM

Coinbase isn't a good cryptocurrency exchange from my experience. Cryptocurrency exchangers ranking is based on volume, not on the base of popularity. I think Binance is the most popular exchanger. Bittrex, Hitbtc, Kucoin, Bitfinex and OKEx are few most popular exchangers after Binance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 11:47:47 AM

sure yourself if you want to make an exchange, in this forum we will learn a lot and know about good exchanges and will provide benefits for us, I am happy that this forum provides a lot of experience and we get a lot of knowledge here especially for beginners it will be very useful.

criptAndroya

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 11:53:54 AM

in exchanges, as well as in other enterprises. For each person you need your own. Where is it important to have a quick opportunity to sell, i.e. liquidity. At another time, volatility is more important, but not speed, that is, to each his own. or even under each instrument its own.

Dayan1

Activity: 388

All-in-One Crypto Payment Solution

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 01:20:08 PM

Why binance at top 2 spot, for me binance is real dominating the world of trading in all aspect, both quality and volume per coin. Last last day, there is a celer which is sold through IEO. Investor got real easy money from that, some sold their token right away after get listed. Not just x2, x3 its pump up even x6 of their investment. How binance attract investor and big whales

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 01:48:59 PM

There is no perfect exchange. All exchanges have their advantages and disadvantages. Depends greatly on user preferences. Most use the known exchanges because they are very safe from the point of view of security. But there are investors who also use other types of exchange. If I were to recommend you exchanges, because you are a beginner, you need some easy interface exchanges:
- Binance
- Bittrex
- KuCoin
- Kraken (very useful);
- BitMex

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 01:53:38 PM

in exchanges, as well as in other enterprises. For each person you need your own. Where is it important to have a quick opportunity to sell, i.e. liquidity. At another time, volatility is more important, but not speed, that is, to each his own. or even under each instrument its own.
everyone must be ready and consider selling their assets. when they start investing, they have made a plan for the time they are managing assets. this can all be sought with research before investing.

pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 02:12:14 PM

What you posted is not the BEST but rather a personal choice on whoever write this article.

The best is to highlight the fastest growing exchange in terms of users and volume Kucoin will be #1 in the higher tier exchanges..

While Stex is the best exchange in low tier category.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 02:23:00 PM

In my opinion, Exchange binance and Huobi are the best for crypto trading now. Indeed, everyone cannot be the same in expressing an opinion. Because now there are many exchanges, of course, each exchange will do the best for crypto trading.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 02:54:29 PM

For me the best cryptocurrency exchanges is still Binance and that's my opinion and I respect your opinion too.
I see to the Binance the security is very high compared to other exchanges but most of the listed or the exchanges that you given to us is also good and once the newbie once to eneter the trading this year they select and for sure they will be satisfy to the service.
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 03:14:57 PM

until now personally im still happy using etherdelta exchanger, then hitbtc, because most of my token on my wallet didnt listed in your top 10 exchanger list.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:58:47 PM

Everyone likes Binance, I haven't traded with coinbase pro even though they have launched it.

I just don't want to try it out. Bitmex too, I haven't tried it out but I'm hearing a lot of noise with that exchange.

Bitmex gives you a posibility of margin trading with high liquidity. I've no issues with it while use about 6 month.
But it is specific trading. So if margin trading is not for you than you do not need to trade on BitMex

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
riskyron

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 09:47:23 PM

Mostly Binance & Bittrex - for everyday trading.
HitBTC is also okay and fees are low.
Bitfinex - for shorts.
gidaahmad

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 11:31:31 PM

I prefer Binance rather than coinbase pro. Both the UI and its features support my trading needs. So far, it's always convenient to use Binance. And there is a BNB that makes lower fees.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 12:07:56 AM

I prefer Binance rather than coinbase pro. Both the UI and its features support my trading needs. So far, it's always convenient to use Binance. And there is a BNB that makes lower fees.

I dont have account in coinbase. I am agree binance is good exchanger and UI very friendly. I think the biggest exchange in crypto world is binance because daily transaction volume very big and every coin listed in binance, the price will rising
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4884

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 01:04:00 AM

KYC is important.

Binance is number 1.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 02:05:04 AM

For me the best cryptocurrency exchanges is still Binance and that's my opinion and I respect your opinion too.
I see to the Binance the security is very high compared to other exchanges but most of the listed or the exchanges that you given to us is also good and once the newbie once to eneter the trading this year they select and for sure they will be satisfy to the service.
I greatly appreciate the security level of Binance because no one has lost money on this exchange so far and investors can feel more secure in investing. Binance has made very good progress in 2019 and it is certain that this development will help Binance attract more customers in the future. For me Binance is life because it helped me to earn daily profits
VK.point

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 06:47:07 AM

I still always use Binance and OKEx, because it's very easy to use in trading. For others to date, I still rarely use it. It also depends on the needs and prices of the coins I want to trade. All must see the conditions and graphics.

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 07:18:18 AM

I still always use Binance and OKEx, because it's very easy to use in trading. For others to date, I still rarely use it. It also depends on the needs and prices of the coins I want to trade. All must see the conditions and graphics.
Indeed, among the stock exchanges lately, finance is gaining momentum, + it is now also being held on its platform. Although in general, all exchange tokens are now in the positive zone.

cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 185

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 07:41:06 AM

I have never used Coinbase so I don't know if it should be number one on that list, but Binance have been my favorite exchange the last 1 year or more, I used kucoin a lot also, but have removed my last fonds from it. I have accounts on most of the other exchanges on that list but never used them.
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 10:45:44 AM

I have never used Coinbase so I don't know if it should be number one on that list, but Binance have been my favorite exchange the last 1 year or more, I used kucoin a lot also, but have removed my last fonds from it. I have accounts on most of the other exchanges on that list but never used them.

Totally agree with you! Binance has now taken the lead among the exchanges.
Once such a stock exchange was Poloniex, but now it has completely lost its position.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: