Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:26:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 Best Cryptocurrency Exchanges for Crypto Trading in 2019  (Read 677 times)
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 08:54:22 PM

Am not and have never been a fan or user of Coinbase, thus I don't know much about it. But in my own way, the first exchange I can rate as the best is Binance exchange, because of no other thing than the team's persistence and determination towards ensuring they remain on top. The next on my list would be Okex, it is another good exchange while taking into account its partner exchange known as Coinall. Kucoin is yet another good exchange but I think the need more improvement so as to maintain their competitive advantage.

Marckolind

Activity: 352
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 02:06:11 AM

If you can count in "DEX's", I'm definitely voting on the Stakenet DEX, as being #1 for a couple of reasons.

1) It's a Lightning Network supported DEX, meaning anyone who wants to can trade coins (supported by Lightning) instantly on their DEX, with next to 0 fees involved.
2) It's ran by a network of masternodes, meaning it's 100% decentralized, with no way to take it down, even if the devs behind Stakenet wanted to
3) It's an integrated part of a multi currency wallet, the team has been working on for the past year. Which makes trading, storing, and send/recieving coins very convenient and easy.
terizla

Activity: 555
Merit: 271

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2020, 02:12:43 AM

Most people said Binance and Kucoin good. But every person have their favorite exchange. My favorite exchange now is OKEX, this is very simple i think.
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 02:24:15 AM

I still like Binance as my main trading place.
They respect user privacy by not asking for data when registering or depositing assets.

I have never tried to Coinswitch platform.
Is this exchange site safe? What about their trading volume?
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 06:12:29 PM

Actually Coinbase is a good exchange at least from the reviews and stories I have heard about it from friends, but I haven't used it though. Secondly, the first exchange I was associated with is Binance exchange and ever since then it hasn't failed rather keeps re-strategizing and applying different things so as to remain efficient and reliable. Even when hit with unfortunate event, it is still waxing strong. Other exchanges I use is, Okex of course, Houbi, Kucoin, Bitfinex and BitMax. Therefore if am to rate them starting with the best; Binance, Okex, Bitfinex, BitMax, Huobi, Kucoin and Coinbase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: