Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:08:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Verified Binance, Bitmax, etc. accounts for sale.  (Read 480 times)
binet (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 03:21:14 PM

For those, who want to participate in IEO and the crypto exchanges don’t allow participation to the residents of your country. I have my verified accounts on the most popular exchanges (Binance, Bitmax, etc.). All accounts are new and never used. I’ll provide you with the login and password for the exchange account and the email address, connected to the account.
corrado25

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:22:31 AM

Why is this generosity ? What personally do you personally give your verified account to someone? Do you take something in return? I would like to hear what guarantees that after someone will use your account and buy tokens, he will not lose access to your account?

Lassie

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

bounty manager? contact me: https://bit.ly/2skHgzN

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:58:34 AM

Why is this generosity ? What personally do you personally give your verified account to someone? Do you take something in return? I would like to hear what guarantees that after someone will use your account and buy tokens, he will not lose access to your account?

He is selling it, not giving it for free but I don't thats all, the probability of getting the account back thru social engineering is very high so I advise everyone not to buy anything from this guy
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 01:25:55 PM

I don't think it's good to sell those kind of accounts although there are a lot of buyers who are willing to buy. By the way, I think it's risky for the buyer too since you have all the legal documents available to claim the account ownership later.
Are you one of the group of people who bought the IEO in a group  Cheesy
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:25:28 PM

For those, who want to participate in IEO and the crypto exchanges don’t allow participation to the residents of your country. I have my verified accounts on the most popular exchanges (Binance, Bitmax, etc.). All accounts are new and never used. I’ll provide you with the login and password for the exchange account and the email address, connected to the account.

So you are called the bitcointalk users to scam the exchanges to buy the tokens by overcrossing the rules meant in their country? Am i right! Then this place is not to sell the digital goods so you may need to create the thread accordingly.

Here on marketplace section you can find the goods section there you post the thread.
Wakhid Mukti

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 12:54:53 AM

wow is bad.
this is very risky for both(seller and buyer account). this is a bad action, in my opinion, it's bullshit. very risky. what if your account and information are misused or even you can retrieve your account because you have all the documents that you now have.

Aceeakell

Activity: 840
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 12:27:38 PM

i m not trusting binance account seller. here is why,    using a exchange account owned by another user is really dangerous. because a binance account owner can easly change old password by using customer service operations.   

they are asking older deposit and withdrawal dates and quantity etc.  and theya re easly change it.

sergiorus

Activity: 840
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:51:19 PM

i m not trusting binance account seller. here is why,    using a exchange account owned by another user is really dangerous. because a binance account owner can easly change old password by using customer service operations.  

they are asking older deposit and withdrawal dates and quantity etc.  and theya re easly change it.

afaik any exchange would allow to change the password if you can send ID pic that has been used for verification. of course it is not safe and moreover i think it's illegal
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:15:16 PM

I'm glad you offered that, but I'm a little suspicious of what you want, whether you want to give it for free, or there are certain conditions,
if in my opinion, instead of buying an account, I suggest that for someone in their country who can't follow the IEO, they can try to use a VPN to avoid being detected.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:29:11 AM

Another thing just try or use site that no need to verify your account and don't use buy account then better to create yours that's the best to do than to really think to use or buy something that don't really yours
I don't think any of the site allow people to purchase IEO without verification because of the legal procedure. So, that's why people may look for verified accounts so that they can invest and make some money but whatever, it's risky. I wouldn't suggest anyone to do that.
gasparik87

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 05:28:15 PM

The binance exchange has a very good KYC check. I have something to compare. Tried to register recently 2 account on the driver's license - did not give a ride.
serhanni

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 11:12:16 PM

Selling your KYC verified account is too risky. (I hope these accounts are not generated with other people's info)
panpine

Activity: 277
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:48:02 AM

Are you sure that the buyer has full access to the account and buy ieo ? Thank you

filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:36:01 AM

I am not sure that such an operation is safe. I think that the seller has some ways to regain account in case of interest.

It seems to me that this is a rather risky investment. You can lose not only money for the purchase, but also the money that you send there.
liss sa

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:03:31 PM

I think this is quite risky for buyers. Currently binance is also quite strict in withdrawing money if something is abnormal. Be careful.
Irazzzta

Activity: 560
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 06:20:13 PM

Sell exchange accounts? it is very risky for the buyer, if there is a problem with the account, buyer cannot claim the account because he cannot prove his identity in accordance with KYC. Because I think accounts related to assets, should be personal accounts that do not use the identity of others.
Flupy

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:59:47 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2023, 03:33:16 PM by Flupy

👛 OWNR Wallet – is a secure and convenient non-custodial cryptocurrency wallet that allows you to manage your cryptocurrencies by storing them in encrypted storage on your device. Similar to Atomic Wallet, Exodus, Jaxx, Trust Wallet, but more convenient and better!

Visa cryptocard: Directly in your OWNR wallet or on the website, you can apply for a Visa crypto card. Credit your card instantly with cryptocurrency, pay your purchases at corner shops and in your favorite online services.

Buy crypto in a wallet: You can also buy and exchange cryptocurrency directly in your OWNR wallet at a favorable rate for you.

Withdraw cryptocurrencies with OWNR wallet: Sell cryptocurrencies and receive fiat funds to your Visa/Mastercard card in a few clicks.

Supports cryptocurrencies: BTC, BCH, BNB, TRX, LTC, ETH, SOL, ZEC, DASH, DOGE, MATIC, AVAX. Also supports USDT/USDC stablecoins in ETH, SOL, TRON, BNB

b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 11:34:04 AM

New buyer selling account. That could be risky, do you have escrow, what you price.

The risk is greater than this for the future, it may still be relieved if he also gives an email related to that account.
The biggest problem is if later there are obstacles to the account then told to re-upload documents for KYC and of course we don't have it right?

hilariocarter12

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 02:32:01 AM

I've try to fix this issue when exchange need to verify level 2 by app, i fail.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: