Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:20:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴【✅LIVE】CRYPTOMARKETADS.COM【OVER 50k USERS NOW✅】  (Read 5984 times)
blockchain2k

Activity: 420
Merit: 44

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 07:06:19 PM

We have opened a new thread for Air-Drops! Check it out here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5148210.220

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 07:04:30 AM

We have opened a new thread for Air-Drops! Check it out here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5148210.220

This is a very good step for a quantitative increase in the number of followers. But you understand that this is not the holders. They will sell their tokens as soon as possible. This is a good marketing tool at the initial stage, but not very good for trading.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 08:05:08 AM

Heard about your project from a friend. Your caption says make money 2019. Is this speculation coming from an increase in your tokens prices after its listing or from the use of your ads apace?
I really don’t think so. Although, IEO is a good option to raise funds now, most IEO projects lose their value after listing.
I’ll suggest you work on your project, an ads space project has a ton of use in a growing crypto world.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
S3cco

Activity: 2036
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 10:11:45 AM

Bitcoin Garden: June 5th IDAX will provide CMA (CryptoMarketAds) token through an Initial Exchange Offering
https://bitcoingarden.org/june-5th-idax-will-provide-cma-cryptomarketads-token-through-an-initial-exchange-offering/

CryptoMarketAds.com is the first fundamental product. It is a new marketplace which solves all crypto advertising and marketing problems by connecting crypto market publishers (influencers, social media, marketing companies, etc.) and advertisers (crypto companies) in one place (marketplace is working already and got over 600+ offers for sale just in 7 weeks after the launch). Also, this will help crypto companies to promote their decentralized marketplaces which they will build using other CMA products.

To create a decentralized ecosystem for marketplaces CMA project will develop additional new products: new blockchain for marketplaces (“internet of goods and services” to let any marketplace place their business on the blockchain), ICO platform for marketplaces (to let new/old marketplaces get funding), the visual drag & drop marketplace builder (to let anyone build their own decentralized marketplace).

CMA is also world’s first IEO decentralized marketplace ecosystem project. The IEO will be held on IDAX and at least 6 leading exchanges gradually and upon completion will make a listing on at least 8 exchanges....

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 11:39:15 AM

This is a very good step for a quantitative increase in the number of followers. But you understand that this is not the holders. They will sell their tokens as soon as possible. This is a good marketing tool at the initial stage, but not very good for trading.

In any case, these are community members. Many analyzers view projects for this indicator. The follower growth is important too. I think the team is doing everything right. I myself will take part in the sale of tokens and in all other events
trumpc2016 (OP)

Activity: 695
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 01:08:34 PM

Heard about your project from a friend. Your caption says make money 2019. Is this speculation coming from an increase in your tokens prices after its listing or from the use of your ads apace?
I really don’t think so. Although, IEO is a good option to raise funds now, most IEO projects lose their value after listing.
I’ll suggest you work on your project, an ads space project has a ton of use in a growing crypto world.

Earn money from selling Your ad space! Smiley That's the call!

Bitcoin Garden: June 5th IDAX will provide CMA (CryptoMarketAds) token through an Initial Exchange Offering
https://bitcoingarden.org/june-5th-idax-will-provide-cma-cryptomarketads-token-through-an-initial-exchange-offering/

CryptoMarketAds.com is the first fundamental product. It is a new marketplace which solves all crypto advertising and marketing problems by connecting crypto market publishers (influencers, social media, marketing companies, etc.) and advertisers (crypto companies) in one place (marketplace is working already and got over 600+ offers for sale just in 7 weeks after the launch). Also, this will help crypto companies to promote their decentralized marketplaces which they will build using other CMA products.

To create a decentralized ecosystem for marketplaces CMA project will develop additional new products: new blockchain for marketplaces (“internet of goods and services” to let any marketplace place their business on the blockchain), ICO platform for marketplaces (to let new/old marketplaces get funding), the visual drag & drop marketplace builder (to let anyone build their own decentralized marketplace).

CMA is also world’s first IEO decentralized marketplace ecosystem project. The IEO will be held on IDAX and at least 6 leading exchanges gradually and upon completion will make a listing on at least 8 exchanges....

Thank You very much for sharing!

In any case, these are community members. Many analyzers view projects for this indicator. The follower growth is important too. I think the team is doing everything right. I myself will take part in the sale of tokens and in all other events

Thank You for the kind words. I agree totally with You, our strategy is working perfectly!  Cool

Dots Clothing Store - find the latest fashion.
Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Debshops - plus size women clothing.
Necessary Clothing - women clothing for every need.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
Body Central - another plus size clothing for women globally.
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 10:48:40 PM

They have to go through to see the price that will happen later and cannot be avoided if they want to make a project that is real and useful for many people later. Time to wait for further information about this project.

FreeDex

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 11:00:41 PM

I am enthusiastic about the project, I have great expectations. Congratulations to the team.  Smiley
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 06:36:49 AM

I look forward to the beginning of June, I want to participate in the sale of tokens.

I am sure that the Idax Exchange will do everything qualitatively. Tell me, will you have sales only on one exchange? Or are additional rounds planned?
trumpc2016 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 09:44:52 AM

I look forward to the beginning of June, I want to participate in the sale of tokens.

I am sure that the Idax Exchange will do everything qualitatively. Tell me, will you have sales only on one exchange? Or are additional rounds planned?

Currently, we are going to IDAX 5.-6. June ( https://idax.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360028837471-IDAX-Foundation-new-project-CMA ). Though we plan to go to other exchanges as well.

Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:41:31 AM

Currently, we are going to IDAX 5.-6. June ( https://idax.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360028837471-IDAX-Foundation-new-project-CMA ). Though we plan to go to other exchanges as well.

Will you conduct some more sales? Which exchanges do you want to use? The last project that conducted the IEO on IDAX will also conduct sales at bitforex in early June.
Already have a token? What is the address of the contract?
trumpc2016 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 01:24:24 PM

Will you conduct some more sales? Which exchanges do you want to use? The last project that conducted the IEO on IDAX will also conduct sales at bitforex in early June.
Already have a token? What is the address of the contract?

Yes, currently, this info is not public. But we plan to do 6-10 exchanges. The token is available for IEOs, https://etherscan.io/token/0xE968aD47B1C071Ea3905ef982833552a495D6213

trumpc2016 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 01:25:51 PM

I am enthusiastic about the project, I have great expectations. Congratulations to the team.  Smiley

https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/cma-project-is-building-an-ecosystem-for-new-era-of-decentralized-marketplaces/

blockchain2k

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 01:40:26 PM

Participating in the IEO of CMA project on IDAX (www.idax.pro) is an amazing investment opportunity that you cannot miss.

5 days of Private Sale followed by IEO on IDAX.pro!

CMA project is building an Ecosystem for New Era of Decentralized Marketplaces

https://www.cryptomarketads.com marketplace for #crypto #blockchain #ICO #STO and #IEO project advertising and marketing is the first fundamental product. It solves all crypto advertising and marketing problems by connecting crypto market publishers (influencers, social media, marketing companies, etc.) and advertisers (crypto companies) in one place (marketplace is working already and got over 600+ offers for sale just in 7 weeks after the launch). Also, this will help crypto companies to promote their decentralized marketplaces which they will build using other CMA products.

To create a decentralized ecosystem for marketplaces CMA project will develop additional new products: new blockchain for marketplaces (“internet of goods and services”to let any marketplace place their business on the blockchain), ICO platform for marketplaces (to let new/old marketplaces get funding), the visual drag & drop marketplace builder (to let anyone build their own decentralized marketplace).

More info on the Whitepaper here — https://www.cryptomarketads.com/CMA_whitepaper.pdf

CMA is also world’s first IEO decentralized marketplace ecosystem project. The IEO will be held on IDAX and at least 6 leading exchanges gradually and upon completion will make a listing on at least 8 exchanges.

Because of the simple and secure IEO on IDAX, you can participate conveniently after registration.

On June 5th, 13:00 (UTC+8) IDAX will provide CMA (CryptoMarketAds) token through an Initial Exchange Offering. With special conditions for participated users: up to 28% bonuses during the first round.

The CMA project is making available total 160,288,000 CMA (CryptoMarketAds) tokens to IDAX users in the IEO.

Official announcement: https://idax.zendesk.com/hc/zh-cn/articles/360028837471-IDAX-Foundation-new-project-CMA

About IDAX (www.idax.pro)

IDAX is an international exchange platform originating from GBC (Global Blockchain Research Centre). IDAX was founded in 2017, within several month, it gained to be in Top 10 exchanges of CMC rank. IDAX provides users from all around the world with convenient, safe and fast digital cryptocurrency transaction service.

After launching Foundation in January 2019, IDAX has raised over $10 million among private investors and is now offering IDAX users the opportunity to support the CMA project by purchasing CMA (CryptoMarketAds) tokens.

In the past year, many blockchain projects staged so-called public sales of tokens without a concurrent listing on a public exchange, increasing the likelihood of fraud and security problems. As one of the world’s leading exchanges, IDAX values every user and uses various ways to create investment value for users, such as selecting outstanding projects and help users participate in project IEO, maintaining our relationship with users from a long term perspective.

About CMA

Based on trillions of market value of global marketplaces, CMA welcomes worldwide marketplaces and users who can become a CMA blockchain nodes by staking CMA coins in near future. Working together with all nodes of the whole network, CMA will form specialized blockchain only for marketplaces, to ensure high amount of transactions verification, characterized by globally-distributed, always-on, never powered-off, remote disaster tolerant, secure and infinite scalable capacity.

CMA project helps any marketplace, starting with small local marketplace till big one such as aliexpress.com to put their business on CMA blockchain. At the same time, the nodes will get corresponding CMA coins according to its comprehensive contributions to the stable operation of the whole network. CMA incentive point represents the total transactions of the whole network. The total amount of CMA is limited and a part of CMA will be destroyed during the operation process, therefore, it possesses powerful and inherent value growth impetus.

Anyone and anywhere in the world will build their own marketplaces using this easy visual tool — visual decentralized marketplace builder. Starting from work at home moms till big companies.

After building their own marketplace, people will fundraise money using CMA coin for the new marketplace marketing and operations — ICO platform for marketplaces.

For crypto advertising and marketing people will be using CryptoMarketAds.com marketplace to fundraise funds for their new marketplace and get new users. Marketplace publishers will lock-up up to 5 million coins to get 50% discount on Fees. (1000 Publishers = 5 Billion tokens locked, huge scarcity)

From April 2019, taking the opportunity of IEO, CryptoMarketAds is attracting vast new users through rapidly growing development, which drives CMA project into high-speed growth.

By December 2019, CMA will expand into many new countries — Asia, Europe, America.

By June 2020, TestNet of new blockchain will be launched.

By October 2020 CMA will be launching new blockchain and swapping CMA token to CMA coin.

This ecosystem will make CMA coin one of the rarest ones with highly specialized utility. It will attract a lot of traders, contributors and holders.c

Connect with CMA here:

Telegram: https://t.me/CryptoMarketAdsOfficial

Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/vQ7hmTd
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 02:58:41 PM

this project looks promising. I see many benefits from this idea. maybe, it will become even more necessary for humanity over time. let's support this project. it really deserves

tabuu

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 05:31:26 PM

I like this project, seems promising can't wait to see it evolving  Wink
blockchain2k

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 06:18:31 PM

Thank you!

Check out our whitepaper here:

https://www.cryptomarketads.com/CMA_whitepaper.pdf

Connect with us here:

trumpc2016 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 10:13:50 AM

this project looks promising. I see many benefits from this idea. maybe, it will become even more necessary for humanity over time. let's support this project. it really deserves

I like this project, seems promising can't wait to see it evolving  Wink

Thank You for support! Remember IDAX.pro IEO: https://idax.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360028837471-IDAX-Foundation-new-project-CMA

blockchain2k

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 05:22:22 PM

4 days of Private Sale followed by IEO on IDAX.pro!

CMA will make two pre-sales at the IDAX Foundation!

First sales start time:June 5, 2019 13:00(UTC+8)
end of sale: June 6, 2019 13:00 (UTC+8)

Second sales start time:June 6, 2019 13: 00(UTC+8)

end of sale: June 7, 2019 13:00 (UTC+8)

Expected listing time:Aug 31, 2019 18:00 (UTC+8)

Before conducting the first IEO on IDAX.pro you can buy the CMA coin at its cheapest price for only 0.005 USD by participating in the Private Sale!

Simply write to info@cryptomarketads.com stating the amount of CMA coins you would like to purchase and the crypto coin you will pay with.

The Crypto Market Ads marketplace for #crypto, #blockchain, #ICO, #STO and #IEO project advertising and marketing has reached more than 455+ services! https://www.cryptomarketads.com/marketplace

Here is a short tutorial on how to add your service:
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7W-8ewz1Hs

Additionally, we will develop 3 new products:
1. Custom blockchain for marketplaces (Internet of Goods and Services)

More than half of the online marketplaces were launched in the last 7 years and online marketplace revenues are estimated to double by 2022. $1.86 trillion dollars were spent globally on the top 100 online marketplaces in 2018 alone, there are thousands of thousands of smaller marketplaces as well.

Currently, products of goods and service providers are working hard to push their products and services of all kinds into the market. There are many middlemen they sell their good and services through, such as retailers. It makes the chain of the supply a rather long one and there are many unnecessary costs which we are going to reduce because we will replace these middlemen. Imagine if you were to create and sell a good or service at home and want to put it in all possible marketplaces where your kind of good and/or service is sold. It would take you a lot of time and effort to publish your offering in various marketplaces. Our Internet of Goods and Services blockchain will allow you to get instant syndication into all marketplaces of your choice that accept your type of goods/services. It will be connected to a network of the marketplace.

We will make the marketplace become truly peer-to-peer networks with real trust, transparency, guaranteed payments, decentralization and most importantly we will lower the prices. Below are some of the aspects we are taking into consideration:

1. Products and transactions will become more transparent, allowing the consumer to choose the product by best terms. It inspires the producers and sellers to verify their businesses and prove the quality of their products and brands to increase trust. Digital ID’s will be offered to both producers and sellers to verify their businesses and products. The ID can be used to find out where the product is from, where it is within the supply chain and ensures that claims are not deleted;
2. Producers can sell directly to the market globally;
3. Sellers can bring their reputation with them to sell on multiple marketplaces at the same time or move from one to another without having to rebuild their brand reputation;
4. The environment for a blockchain based marketplace is very secure. It offers an immutable and time-stamped verification of every single transaction made. This prevents double charges, fraud, abuse and any other type of manipulation;
5. A blockchain marketplace removes intermediaries which eliminate the need to accept third party terms and conditions, thus achieving the possibility of flexible terms. As a seller on a decentralized marketplace, you can specify your own terms and offer better opportunities for the consumer to shop around for the best deals.

The payments are going to be with low fees, fast payment processing time, tracking of all transactions on a blockchain, high level of security, public smart contracts to prevent fraud, interaction by seller — buyers rules, 100% online availability, unbreakable smart contract agreements, escrow option, decentralised hosting of files, low prices, time-stamped and immutable transaction recording and verification, global availability and more.

2. Decentralized marketplace builder (drag and drop system)

We want to develop a decentralized marketplace building which will allow users to build new marketplaces right on top of our new blockchain which is going to be developed particularly for sellers (it will be called goods and services) and marketplaces.

It will let users use various smart contract templates to implement all necessary functions to get the most out of the blockchain technology. Our marketplace builder will work with blockchain native coin as a means of payment for different building processes. The marketplaces will have the ability to create their own token on our blockchain. They can also freely choose to use the native blockchain cryptocurrency. It will be made very easy to operate it because of the drag-and-drop system. It will let users build their first decentralized marketplaces with ease.

3. We want to develop an ICO platform for marketplace fundraising

This form of fundraising is becoming more popular and the total funds raised in this type of fundraising are going to get bigger in the near future. The ICO platform will allow its users to create an ICO project and collect fundraising for the needed future development and marketing, for their newly built marketplace, with ease. The users will also use the CMA marketplace for their advertising and marketing purposes. The platform in itself will include everything one needs to quickly create an ICO project and execute a fundraising campaign for it, all in one place. The CMA marketplace will easily become the best place for ICO, blockchain, crypto, STO project marketing. It will connect all decentralised applications to a unified ecosystem which will use the main coin of the CMA blockchain.

Whitepaper — https://www.cryptomarketads.com/CMA_whitepaper.pdf

Connect with us here:

iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 10:17:40 PM

Have you seen the details of the project to ensure this project is very promising for all those who have participated in it. If you have seen and researched more deeply, maybe that is very true.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: