Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:00:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴【✅LIVE】CRYPTOMARKETADS.COM【OVER 50k USERS NOW✅】  (Read 5974 times)
trumpc2016 (OP)

Activity: 695
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 09:17:54 PM

Good day! I already made an account on your platform and posted my services there. Its really easy to navigate and easy to use. So looking forward to see more publishers and advertisers there. It won't be just an advertising platform for me but also a medium to meet more people with same interest and to know more about new cryptocurrency projects and products.

Hi Leah, I will check Your listing, nice to hear that You will be using it for so many things. First advertisers will be allowed to buy everything in July, though till then - we CryptoMarketAds.com are only advertisers. Smiley

I just visited this thread and saw but there is something that makes me interesting that on the first page says NO SOFT CAP. How did this project work without any funds from interested investors from this project? whether this project will succeed in achieving what they want. sorry I asked a question that some people might have asked.

We are self-funding our first CMA marketplace, but we need funds to grow further in rapid way.

No Soft-cap just means, that contributors are protected that project will be continued after any ICO result. Meaning if we will not reach our 1st target, we will continue project with all funds we have got from contributors.

Though funds are needed to get into biggest exchanges, develop 3 new products, get into new markets and do massive marketing.

Nice project and having such passion will bring more investors to token sale. Soft cap reached projects even can't complete the developments that mentioned on their whitepaper and roadmap. Hope you will hit your target audience and collected funds limit.

Thank You very much for kind words and taking deeper look into project.

I just visited this thread and saw but there is something that makes me interesting that on the first page says NO SOFT CAP. How did this project work without any funds from interested investors from this project? whether this project will succeed in achieving what they want. sorry I asked a question that some people might have asked.

We are self-funding our first CMA marketplace, but we need funds to grow further in rapid way.

No Soft-cap just means, that contributors are protected that project will be continued after any ICO result. Meaning if we will not reach our 1st target, we will continue project with all funds we have got from contributors.

Though funds are needed to get into biggest exchanges, develop 3 new products, get into new markets and do massive marketing.

Nice project and having such passion will bring more investors to token sale. Soft cap reached projects even can't complete the developments that mentioned on their whitepaper and roadmap. Hope you will hit your target audience and collected funds limit.

That is how it goes for a lot of projects. The soft cap that they set is way too high and then they don't know how to tell their investors that it could also work with less money than the soft cap.

We don't have soft cap, targets are for rapid development of new products and fast growth of company. No matter how much we will rise, we will continue our roadmap.

Congratulations to the team for the recent grading of A1 in ICOTOP making it one of the best ICO's for 2019.

It places the CMA project in the TOP 3 upcoming Premium ICO projects!

A credit to the platform and the work that the team have done to date.

https://medium.com/@info_85454/we-were-right-cma-is-one-of-the-best-icos-in-2019-ec1ffec1edab

Thank You very much, this means a lot to us. Hard work pays off.

Dots Clothing Store - find the latest fashion.
Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Debshops - plus size women clothing.
Necessary Clothing - women clothing for every need.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
Body Central - another plus size clothing for women globally.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blockchain2k

Activity: 420
Merit: 44

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 11:11:54 PM

I tend to do some in depth research in ICO projects in order to evualte the potental of any given project.

Upon reserching your team, I noticed that you might be tied somehow to blockchain giant Bitfury , is it true ?

Hello hotforblockchain! You have made an amazing investigation there! I am extremely impressed.

Yes, our office is very close to The BitFury group headquarters in Latvia, as we are renting an office in the same building. I do not want to get into specifics, but we have been talking with them about the blockchain technology, the crypto market in general and we have shared our project with them. They really liked the idea and that is as much as I can say for now. It is one of the largest full-service blockchain technology companies in the world.

Since you have opened this topic, we are also sharing the same building with the International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) company headquarters in Latvia which we have yet to meet.

Thank you for interest!
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 03:04:38 AM

what will bind you to the words you say? if you got the funds what will make you do the things you said without the need for contributors to complain?

there are tons of projects already doing ICO in this bear market and most of them had postponed their ICO making the contributors wait for bulls to come. all these turned out to be scam in disguise.

Well, I personally have invested 50k USD into development and another 36k EUR into operations. Other partners are doing the same because we believe in this project and see our future in crypto industry. I am here from 2013! Long time I was thinking to get involved and help innovate. I am leading my team to new paradigm shift and only dumb people would not see perspectives in crypto industry.

I am waiting to fiat money to burn outside , while crypto will be booming again. It will happen in 2020 based on insiders info from coutts.com private bank I got.

Also we are not selffish as most people here. We really care about growing this industry and we want to get on top of it! This is why we are not going to leave after we get contributions. Our aim is total market domination, nothing less. Otherwise I wouldn't be involved in this.

By the way , just got A1 rating, which is second best rating on ICO TOP rating agency (they are rating pioneers).

https://icotop.io/project/crypto-market-ads

We are also listed in upcoming and will be on homepage when Pre-sale starts on 17. April!

https://icotop.io/?filter=upcoming

anyone can say i have invested millions of dollars to a project, i can claim i have invest Billions to on project right now. but if i'm a the developer, i can claim to invest billions to my own project because after all i can dump the tokens the first and get profits from it too.

ratings can be manipulated, ICObench and other rating sites can be contact and pay these people. do you really believe your project is unique that it will have its honest rate?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
blockchain2k

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 08:58:00 AM

what will bind you to the words you say? if you got the funds what will make you do the things you said without the need for contributors to complain?

there are tons of projects already doing ICO in this bear market and most of them had postponed their ICO making the contributors wait for bulls to come. all these turned out to be scam in disguise.

Well, I personally have invested 50k USD into development and another 36k EUR into operations. Other partners are doing the same because we believe in this project and see our future in crypto industry. I am here from 2013! Long time I was thinking to get involved and help innovate. I am leading my team to new paradigm shift and only dumb people would not see perspectives in crypto industry.

I am waiting to fiat money to burn outside , while crypto will be booming again. It will happen in 2020 based on insiders info from coutts.com private bank I got.

Also we are not selffish as most people here. We really care about growing this industry and we want to get on top of it! This is why we are not going to leave after we get contributions. Our aim is total market domination, nothing less. Otherwise I wouldn't be involved in this.

By the way , just got A1 rating, which is second best rating on ICO TOP rating agency (they are rating pioneers).

We are also listed in upcoming and will be on homepage when Pre-sale starts on 17. April!

anyone can say i have invested millions of dollars to a project, i can claim i have invest Billions to on project right now. but if i'm a the developer, i can claim to invest billions to my own project because after all i can dump the tokens the first and get profits from it too.

ratings can be manipulated, ICObench and other rating sites can be contact and pay these people. do you really believe your project is unique that it will have its honest rate?

Hello, electronicash. Thank you for your interest in our project.

I have put a lot of time, resources and funds into this project because I believe in it.

The idea of developing a marketplace where we can connect two big sides stemmed out of our very own need in addition to hearing what people were complaining about and looking for. People were having a hard time finding and buying advertisement, marketing, influencing and advising for their crypt, blockchain, ICO and now STO projects.

Also, it is time and resources costly to find all the offers and I would also like to mention that there have been many cases of scam and low-quality deliveries from service providers. We will act as an escrow too.

These are the two sides we are going to connect:

The first:
1) Twitter, Instagram accounts who have gathered a crypto and investor follower base;
2) Medium and Steemit publishers publishing crypto related content;
3) Announcers on Discord servers and Telegram groups;
4) YouTube content producers for announcing crypto projects and/or reviewing them;
5) Facebook pages and groups which revolve around the crypto space;
6) Personalities and groups on LinkedIn who have got crypto connections;
7) Reddits who are active on crypto sub-reddits;
Cool Cool Advisors looking for the next project to share their expertise, knowledge and wisdom too;
9) Website owners who are selling ad-banners, articles and publications of all sort;
10) People who have amassed a list of crypto users who have subscribed to newsletters;
11) Bitcointalk users selling their signature place;
12) ICO listing sites;

And the second:
1) All crypto coin and security/utility token projects;
2) Blockchain projects;
3) Mobile and computer apps/dapps;
4) News/trading/exchange/investment/analytics websites;
5) Credit card companies (Monaco, Wirex etc.), gift cards;
6) Merchandise (crypto bling, clothing, cups etc.) shops;
7) New media, social media and forums sites for crypto users;
Cool Cool Online (domains, info, wallets, hosting, VPNs, training, education etc.) and offline (real estate, cars, precious metals etc.) shops accepting cryptocurrencies;
9) Mining companies selling hardware and mining pools;
10) Shows and podcasts;

Our marketplace will connect people who want to deal in cryptocurrency with people who offer various things and services in cryptocurrencies.

I strongly recommend reading out whitepaper to find out what we are working towards to - https://www.cryptomarketads.com/CMA_whitepaper.pdf

We want to develop a custom blockchain for Internet of Goods and Services.

Currently, products of goods and service providers are working hard to push their products and services of all kinds into the market. There are many middlemen they sell their good and services through, such as retailers. It makes the chain of the supply a rather long one and there are many unnecessary costs which we are going to reduce because we will replace these middlemen. Imagine if you were to create and sell a good or service at home and want to put it in all possible marketplaces where your kind of good and/or service is sold. It would take you a lot of time and effort to publish your offering in various marketplaces. Our Internet of Goods and Services blockchain will allow you to get instant syndication into all marketplaces of your choice that accept your type of goods/services. It will be connected to a network of the marketplace.

We will make the marketplace become truly peer-to-peer networks with real trust, transparency, guaranteed payments, decentralization and most importantly we will lower the prices. Below are some of the aspects we are taking into consideration:

1. Products and transactions will become more transparent, allowing the consumer to choose the product by best terms. It inspires the producers and sellers to verify their businesses and prove the quality of their products and brands to increase trust. Digital ID’s will be offered to both producers and sellers to verify their businesses and products. The ID can be used to find out where the product is from, where it is within the supply chain and ensures that claims are not deleted;
2. Producers can sell directly to the market globally;
3. Sellers can bring their reputation with them to sell on multiple marketplaces at the same time or move from one to another without having to rebuild their brand reputation;
4. The environment for a blockchain based marketplace is very secure. It offers an immutable and time-stamped verification of every single transaction made. This prevents double charges, fraud, abuse and any other type of manipulation;
5. A blockchain marketplace removes intermediaries which eliminate the need to accept third party terms and conditions, thus achieving the possibility of flexible terms. As a seller on a decentralized marketplace, you can specify your own terms and offer better opportunities for the consumer to shop around for the best deals.

The payments are going to be with low fees, fast payment processing time, tracking of all transactions on a blockchain, high level of security, public smart contracts to prevent fraud, interaction by seller - buyers rules, 100% online availability, unbreakable smart contract agreements, escrow option, decentralised hosting of files, low prices, time-stamped and immutable transaction recording and verification, global availability and more.

Furthermore, want to develop a decentralized marketplace builder. (DMB)

As I mentioned earlier in this thread - more than half of the online marketplaces were launched in the last 7 years and online marketplace revenues are estimated to double by 2022. $1.86 trillion dollars were spent globally on the top 100 online marketplaces in 2018 alone, there are thousands of thousands of smaller marketplaces as well. We want to develop a decentralized marketplace building which will allow users to build new marketplaces right on top of our new blockchain which is going to be developed particularly for sellers (it will be called goods and services) and marketplaces.

It will let users use various smart contract templates to implement all necessary functions to get the most out of the blockchain technology.  Our marketplace builder will work with blockchain native coin as a means of payment for different building processes. The marketplaces will have the ability to create their own token on our blockchain. They can also freely choose to use the native blockchain cryptocurrency. It will be made very easy to operate it because of the drag-and-drop system. It will let users build their first decentralized marketplaces with ease.

Another thing we want to develop is an ICO platform for marketplaces.

This form of fundraising is becoming more popular and the total funds raised in this type of fundraising are going to get bigger in the near future. The ICO platform will allow its users to create an ICO project and collect fundraising for the needed future development and marketing, for their newly built marketplace, with ease. The users will also use the CMA marketplace for their advertising and marketing purposes. The platform in itself will include everything one needs to quickly create an ICO project and execute a fundraising campaign for it, all in one place. The CMA marketplace will easily become the best place for ICO, blockchain, crypto, STO project marketing. It will connect all decentralised applications to a unified ecosystem which will use the main coin of the CMA blockchain.

If you would like to take a look at our working marketplace, you may do it here - https://cryptomarketads.com/marketplace

We are going to have one of the best Bounty Campaign on the Bitcointalk forum and it will utilise the above mentioned marketplace. We have already gotten people on it who are offering various services for advertising, marketing our ICO project as well as ICO analysing and listing services. Based on this thread - Bounty coming soon. Would you like to be the first to know about it?
I estimate that the interest for a new Bounty Campaign is great!

I also recommend to read this Medium publication
- We were right! CMA is one of the best ICO’s in 2019!

You are most welcome to join us on:

Telegram - https://t.me/CryptoMarketAdsOfficial

Discord - https://discordapp.com/invite/vQ7hmTd

We will be happy to have a chat with you. Feel free to ask question, recommend improvements and show us necessary corrections.  Smiley

trumpc2016 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 09:20:48 AM

It is, why don't You read whitepaper to get deeper understanding of what we do. Probably ICO bench is manipulated as I saw this as investor. Though ICO TOP reached out to us by themselves, we even don't know who is responsible for our rating. We are very happy that we got so high, hard work pays off.

Though if You are not interested in our company and want just spread your overall thoughts about crypto industry, this is not right place to do it.

Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 02:41:07 PM

It makes sense and it is interesting that a project develops their project with large initial funding. indeed, It's very necessary to re-fund to further develop this project in the future. Will this development take a little longer? How many times?

We aim to cover all the stages, but in any case we do not have a full reach, it would mean that some of the intended development would take a little longer to achieve. It is difficult to predict in specific numbers because during the ICO period we are certainly going to acquire useful contacts and new opportunities.

A good answer to convince people and not give a definite time from the long journey of this project but some investors will be more interested in seeing developments every week. it will ensure the active development team of this project. Good luck with all your designs and teams.

blockchain2k

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:28:57 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2019, 03:10:41 PM by mprep

It makes sense and it is interesting that a project develops their project with large initial funding. indeed, It's very necessary to re-fund to further develop this project in the future. Will this development take a little longer? How many times?

We aim to cover all the stages, but in any case we do not have a full reach, it would mean that some of the intended development would take a little longer to achieve. It is difficult to predict in specific numbers because during the ICO period we are certainly going to acquire useful contacts and new opportunities.

A good answer to convince people and not give a definite time from the long journey of this project but some investors will be more interested in seeing developments every week. it will ensure the active development team of this project. Good luck with all your designs and teams.

Hi iphone5s! I am aware of the importance of keeping your contributors, community and supporters up-to-date as frequently as possible. I think the by minimum there should be one update post about the development every day. Even if it is the smallest bit, which happens to every company, but still an update with the step taken forward by the company. I currently focus on delivering one article on all social media per day as a minimum.

We are currently approached by various interested business owners and business men who would like to do business with us and are heavily interested in the sector we are getting into.

This is a good up-to-date article I would recommend anyone to read who recognises the vast potential our project holds and the sector we re entering in - Should you invest your marketing budget for ads on crypto media websites in 2019?

Today I stumbled upon on case which perfectly proves our project's point. On the LinkedIn, I connected with an individual who offered crypto advertising from YouTube vloggers. I kindly introduced the person to our project's marketplace and offered to take full advantage of the ''YouTube'' category page. The person showed immediate disinterest in the project and it is obvious why. Later the person offered me $xx for every client I would bring, which only means that the person is receiving $xxx for bringing any client to the crypto YouTube vlogger, and perhaps the person is getting $xxxx for getting a bigger client to buy a bigger crypto YouTuber pack.

Here we can see how the price for crypto advertising and marketing services is being inflated through various resellers and middlemen. This seriously reduces the number of deals the crypto YouTuber could get because the prices have a big mark-up and he has to rely on one a single or several men to get the YouTuber deals, and perhaps they are so ineffective that the YouTuber has to find clients himself - which takes away precious time from creating content and delivering the best results possible. The same can be applied to every other channel. And there is always the possibility of scam and fraud, where the clients can lose big money and/or receive very poor quality service - this is not very cost effective.

With our marketplace, you don't have to worry about getting clients as it will become the number one stop for all clients to find the best crypto advertisers, marketers, influencers, advisers and more!

There is no other place where you could get a wide variety of crypto advertising channels and marketing places in one place, that includes blockchain services. We will add a rating option to our users, which will allow potential clients to choose from the best service providers (reducing the time it takes normally to search for advertising and marketing. There was recently a published conversation from a crypto company which is worth 100+ million USD. I looked up their ''advertising'' and ''marketing'' content and what I found was extremely amusing. The team's various members attempted to find real crypto advertising solutions for their project and it was extremely chaotic, unclear and they were lacking solid options.

Without product, we save your time, effort and stress allowing you to choose from the best kind of crypto advertising and marketing services. You can be sure that the service providers do not have to worry about getting clients because they know they will get them through our marketplace, which allows them to focus on what they do best - provide advertising, marketing, influencing and advising! We also act as an escrow to prevent scam and low-quality deliveries to your project.

You are probably aware that the costs for advertising and marketing in 2017-2017 went over the roof, the cost-effectiveness was very low. Our marketplace will make the sellers compete for the best pricing thus bringing the price down significantly. This does not mean that the service provider loses money, it means that the client can offer the service at his normal price - there is just no middle man, affiliate or re-seller who marks up the price. No more 10x prices!

Peer to peer interaction + chat is going to be available, you can negotiate and make the best deals in private chat.

We are the 1st comers who are solving this big issue in the crypto marketing section. The real problem appeared in 2017, but we suspected it would happen back in 2013 when we first got out feet wet in the crypto space. We knew back then that this issue would appear and as we have had experience in the marketing industry before. 

We are launching the CMA project at the perfect time when the action from scammers is lowest. This is the time where quality projects and publishers are hungry for income.

As I mentioned earlier, we will be the one stop shop for marketing and advertising crypto projects to reach crypto audiences. It will grow in size rapidly, especially in the next bull run. The number involved in it is going to be a lot higher than previously. I would like to add that we are professionals in this field with many years of experience in the marketing industry. This is not the first marketplace we have built.

The business model for such projects is the best one to make the most money online. You are welcome to join us on:

Telegram - https://t.me/CryptoMarketAdsOfficial

Discord - https://discordapp.com/invite/vQ7hmTd

Here is a list of my recent posts on MEDIUM:

The Crypto market ads ICO.

The CMA ICO project is receiving positive feedback!

The CMA Bitcointalk ANN thread is receiving positive feedback!

All crypto advertisers and marketers should look at this ICO project!

We were right! CMA is one of the best ICO’s in 2019!

miningnew

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 12:44:04 AM

In view of all these efforts, it is obvious that you are very motivated!
I see you're publishing on Medium, let me give you some advices:

- it would be better to publish on a specific blog linked to your marketplace, this will give added value to your site (here, you bring traffic to Médium!)

- request translations of your articles into the main languages of the crypto ecosystem: Chinese, Japanese, German, French, Spanish, Russian and Indonesian)

European languages will bring you an average but very professional audience, Asian and Russian versions will offer you volume and traffic.

Moreover, "translation" services should be added to your marketplace, my 2 cents
trumpc2016 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 09:45:00 AM

In view of all these efforts, it is obvious that you are very motivated!
I see you're publishing on Medium, let me give you some advices:

- it would be better to publish on a specific blog linked to your marketplace, this will give added value to your site (here, you bring traffic to Médium!)

- request translations of your articles into the main languages of the crypto ecosystem: Chinese, Japanese, German, French, Spanish, Russian and Indonesian)

European languages will bring you an average but very professional audience, Asian and Russian versions will offer you volume and traffic.

Moreover, "translation" services should be added to your marketplace, my 2 cents

Great input, Thank You very much! We will do it!

We just opened BETA testing Bounty campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5125368.new

pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 12:32:02 PM

Isn't 10 Million USD in Funding too much for this type of project? There are many IT company that can make a similar website for less than 20K USD in development fee. While listing fees won't cost you more than 1 Million USD in Binance

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 01:33:28 PM

Hi iphone5s! I am aware of the importance of keeping your contributors, community and supporters up-to-date as frequently as possible. I think the by minimum there should be one update post about the development every day. Even if it is the smallest bit, which happens to every company, but still an update with the step taken forward by the company. I currently focus on delivering one article on all social media per day as a minimum.

We are currently approached by various interested business owners and business men who would like to do business with us and are heavily interested in the sector we are getting into.

This is a good up-to-date article I would recommend anyone to read who recognises the vast potential our project holds and the sector we re entering in - Should you invest your marketing budget for ads on crypto media websites in 2019?

Thank you for your response. I will continue to see new things from this project every recent update.

blockchain2k

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 01:55:34 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2019, 03:10:55 PM by mprep

Isn't 10 Million USD in Funding too much for this type of project? There are many IT company that can make a similar website for less than 20K USD in development fee. While listing fees won't cost you more than 1 Million USD in Binance

Hello pinoycash! Thank you for your interest in the CMA project. I recommend you read the whitepaper to find out more about the (Internet of Goods and Services) blockchain and two additional products (Decentralized Marketplace Builder and ICO platform for Marketplaces) we are going to develop - https://www.cryptomarketads.com/CMA_whitepaper.pdf

If you take a look at our ECO-system you will see that getting listed on as many top exchanges world-wide is part is a crucial - https://www.cryptomarketads.com/css/images/eco.svg

We will also expand globally with offices in Europe, Asia, North and South America.

You can find the Road-map of our project in the 22. page on the whitepaper.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Marketplace BETA testing is LIVE! - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5125368.new#new

Rewards:
* We will pay 1000 CMA tokens for reporting a small bug
* We will pay 5000 CMA tokens for reporting a medium bug
* We will pay 10000 CMA tokens for reporting a big bug
* We will pay 500 CMA tokens for completing all steps successfully without finding bugs
* When You complete our orders successfuly, You will also get general Bounty payout as bonus: 10000 CMA

I just published an extensive article covering a multi-layer scam individual or group!

''In less than 24 hours I have been a witness to a multi-layer scam attempt from a person who is impersonating the well-known crypto YouTuber Louis Thomas proving the value https://www.cryptomarketads.com/ project is putting on the table!

I will go step-by-step how it happened by posting screenshots of the interaction with the scammer who impersonated Louis Thomas. I would like to mention that I have personally seen him join many crypto Discord servers where he/she is publicly offering crypto project reviews on YouTube, and if you are interested you should write a PM. This has been going on way before the official launch of the CMA project.''

Here is the link to the article - https://medium.com/@info_85454/louis-thomas-impersonator-trying-to-scam-the-cma-project-a7e792cdfa31

BE AWARE and let Louis Thomas know about this!
trumpc2016 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 09:42:41 PM

I just published an extensive article covering a multi-layer scam individual or group!

''In less than 24 hours I have been a witness to a multi-layer scam attempt from a person who is impersonating the well-known crypto YouTuber Louis Thomas proving the value https://www.cryptomarketads.com/ project is putting on the table!

I will go step-by-step how it happened by posting screenshots of the interaction with the scammer who impersonated Louis Thomas. I would like to mention that I have personally seen him join many crypto Discord servers where he/she is publicly offering crypto project reviews on YouTube, and if you are interested you should write a PM. This has been going on way before the official launch of the CMA project.''

Here is the link to the article - https://medium.com/@info_85454/louis-thomas-impersonator-trying-to-scam-the-cma-project-a7e792cdfa31

Great article, Thank You for making it!

blockchain2k

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 10:42:52 PM

Great article, Thank You for making it!

Thank you! It is beyond ridiculous for how long time it has been going on. I have been talking with various crypto projects owners about this issue just now and they are aware of it and they have been aware of it for a rather long time. I have no doubt we have got a product the crypto, blockchain, ICO and STO industry needs.

This is the most recent cnversation with Continuous from Bountycloud.io:

''
Artis: ''Yes, we are solving real problems in the crypto and blockchain space. For example, take a look at this article  I just published - https://medium.com/@info_85454/louis-thomas-impersonator-trying-to-scam-the-cma-project-a7e792cdfa31
Louis Thomas impersonator trying to SCAM the CMA!''

Continuous: ''Oh that's not new though
You're gonna get at least 100 more Louis Thomas as you run your crowdsale
They are literally everywhere''

Artis: ''Thats the piont, it keeps happening and this is just one instance. Our marketplace is made for the crypto and blockchain market, because there is no such product available. And we know that this industry is only going to get bigger in the upcoming years
We will also develop a custom blockchain for Internet of Goods and Services!

And two new products;
1. Decentralised Marketplace Builders
2. ICO platform for Marketplace fundraising

Our Growth strategy is simple - to get listed on as many top exchanges as possible, Binance being the minimum.
Our marketplace offers Escrow, in-built chat.
We have yet to launch the official Bounty Programme and we are already full with various services available - https://www.cryptomarketads.com/marketplace''

Continuous: '' I definitely agree, it's only going to get bigger in the upcoming years! And I love the fact you're tackling an idea which hasn't been yet, I'm getting tired of seeing 10 new tokens every day coming out, all with the same purpose as existing tokens/coins on the market.
I really love it! I'll definitely recommend it to friends! Having their services for community support in there would be great.
Even my company (Blockboost) adding our services in there would be great!''

prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 11:38:51 PM

Damn.
This was unexpected, this just proves that scammers are around every corner.

Nice catch!

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
blockchain2k

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 01:13:49 AM

Damn.
This was unexpected, this just proves that scammers are around every corner.

Nice catch!

Thank you! I could go on and on with these kind of posts. We have been bombarded with offers on Telegram from people who can get us listed on Forbes, Cointelegraph, Investment etc sites for thousands of dollars, but you have to believe in them without any proof that they will deliver the results after you have made a 50% payment.

Our marketplace solves this problem and in addition we save you time ans stress for you wont have to look around the internet for potential service offers.

We want everyone in the crypto, blockchain, ICO and STO industry to use our marketplace for the following services:
1) Twitter, Instagram accounts who have gathered a crypto and investor follower base;
2) Medium and Steemit publishers publishing crypto related content;
3) Announcers on Discord servers and Telegram groups;
4) YouTube content producers for announcing crypto projects and/or reviewing them;
5) Facebook pages and groups which revolve around the crypto space;
6) Personalities and groups on LinkedIn who have got crypto connections;
7) Reddits who are active on crypto sub-reddits;
Cool Cool Advisors looking for the next project to share their expertise, knowledge and wisdom too;
9) Website owners who are selling ad-banners, articles and publications of all sort;
10) People who have amassed a list of crypto users who have subscribed to newsletters;
11) Bitcointalk users selling their signature place;
12) ICO listing sites;
+ more
trumpc2016 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 09:50:16 PM

We are growing so rapidly! Take a look guys and girls: https://www.cryptomarketads.com/marketplace

Also crypto projects be ready for our Pre-sale and reserve tokens for cheapest price to use in July on our marketplace!!! https://www.cryptomarketads.com/ <-- Subscribe for Pre-ICO.

blockchain2k

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:10:39 PM

Here is a short insight in our development.

8 days in and 50 NEW services on the CMA Marketplace! - https://medium.com/@info_85454/8-days-in-and-50-new-services-on-the-cma-marketplace-8a146e41045a
kriptokar

Activity: 651
Merit: 117

EscrowDapp.com

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 07:33:53 PM
Merited by blockchain2k (2)

This platform is really game changer. It is convicing!

First of all, we have admit that this project is solving a real problem. Also platform is already ready and they launched beta version; this is another positive point.

ICO doesn’t have minimum cap because platform is ready. They make ICO for internet of goods and services blockchain, develop a decentralised marketplace builder, develop ICO platform for marketplace fundraising and expation to worlwide. This is why hard cap is $50M.

Also company want  to list CMA  on major exchanges soon and this is possible because token is very useful.

I hope search engines and social media plaforms will unblock crypto ads when they see companies which are meet advertisers and publishers like CryptoMarketAds.

🤝 Use EscrowDapp To Avoid Scammers 🤝
trumpc2016 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 09:41:40 PM

This platform is really game changer. It is convicing!

First of all, we have admit that this project is solving a real problem. Also platform is already ready and they launched beta version; this is another positive point.

ICO doesn’t have minimum cap because platform is ready. They make ICO for internet of goods and services blockchain, develop a decentralised marketplace builder, develop ICO platform for marketplace fundraising and expation to worlwide. This is why hard cap is $50M.

Also company want  to list CMA  on major exchanges soon and this is possible because token is very useful.

I hope search engines and social media plaforms will unblock crypto ads when they see companies which are meet advertisers and publishers like CryptoMarketAds.

Thank You very much for kind words, I am very happy that You went through project and understand everything correctly. I hope everyone will do it - read our whitepaper/onepager, You perfectly described what we are doing and going to do!

Also, if even corporations will allow someday to place ads, we will not be competitors because our channels allow people reach community through trusted community members. It's more effective than buying ads.  Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: