Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:47:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We should stop promoting ICOs who ask huge money for their soft/hardcap!  (Read 15770 times)
Tduty (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:34:09 PM

Hello Everyone,
Recently I have analyzed that most of the big raised ICOs are valueless or nothing but a pump dump token! No Major updates but they asked huge money to run their technology/project smoothly! Look at the HDAC, Bankex, Pumapay, Online, Cryptosolartech and so on ICOs! They gathered huge money from the sale but then what happened? Their developments mean just listing on some exchanges that's it! Many low cap ICO projects are doing far better than those highly earned ICO projects. Look at the countinghouse ICO, how happy their investors are!

So, My Opinion is, we should stop promoting those ICOs who asked more than 10-20 Million USD as a soft cap goal! what do you think?

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 09:11:08 PM

Hello Everyone,
Recently I have analyzed that most of the big raised ICOs are valueless or nothing but a pump dump token! No Major updates but they asked huge money to run their technology/project smoothly! Look at the HDAC, Bankex, Pumapay, Online, Cryptosolartech and so on ICOs! They gathered huge money from the sale but then what happened? Their developments mean just listing on some exchanges that's it! Many low cap ICO projects are doing far better than those highly earned ICO projects. Look at the countinghouse ICO, how happy their investors are!

So, My Opinion is, we should stop promoting those ICOs who asked more than 10-20 Million USD as a soft cap goal! what do you think?

Yes you are right in some points
But it’s not the project fault I would say because I can assume you fell in love with the tokens and did not cash out your profits

So basically, it’s up to us to have a good information before joining any bounty
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:17:23 PM

ICOs with lower softcap are also in the same situation. It is not about softcap or hardcap. This situation is caused by the development of opposite volatility. Better condition means better ICOs.

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:42:51 PM

Thats a nice idea but then we have to first weigh the project before considering or comparing their hard/softcap with the project. There are some projects that even if they raise just $1million they can set it up and start working on their products whereas others needs more than that. So for these we have to really look into the project before taking any step.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Sinone

Activity: 597

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:43:48 PM

I agree with this, so many ICO with high softcap or hardcap after listing they dont care anymore about the project, sometimes the team dont care anymore about the project roadmap. And i think 10-20 Million, they only set it to make profit, not for project. I think 5Million for hardcap, this is enough. Lets care about investor

Yes, Agree with you. Look at the Binance Launchpad's BitTorrent ICO! The hardcap was 7 Million USD if I am not wrong but they made a very high trading volume because it has a good project with developments and it is known by most of the internet users! I feel 10 M USD hardcap is enough to run a project perfectly. But they need 30-50 Million USD to fill their own pocket!
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:49:33 PM

Hello Everyone,

I also noticed that during the bear market projects with small targets deal with situation much better then big ICOs. However, we can not forget about such projects as Golem or EOS. A lot depends on the moment they enter on the market. However, I think that large projects will be able to show that ICO or STO are really good instruments for building very profitable investments. The all what they need is just better market situation.

bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 09:53:00 PM

You have the freedom to do that but I doubt it that everyone will participate on this especially with bounties. Most of the bounty hunters will just go on with any project that they can participate that looks stunning and good to them. It is the sad reality that many of those projects that gathered huge amount aren't really working with what they have promised. I'm not telling that all of them but many, still looking at the brighter side, there's still few of them that keeps on working with their promised road map.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 09:57:13 PM

Classifying ICOs based on their soft cap and hard cap and Generalizing them as one being better than other is not a bright idea.
The projects and their caps depends on various estimations and goals. The success and failure depends on the projects ethics and dedication.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 10:08:53 PM

honestly, i regrets selling my countinghouse tokens last year novenmber. look at were it is now. i remember participating in the bounty campaign, honestly, the project looks like something not serious. but finally look were they are now. huge and massive profits. lesson number one, don't sell off tokens easily.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 10:21:09 PM

Classifying ICOs based on their soft cap and hard cap and Generalizing them as one being better than other is not a bright idea.
The projects and their caps depends on various estimations and goals. The success and failure depends on the projects ethics and dedication.

Every project has different soft and hard cap because they are addressing different natures of business. So it depends on what kind of business they are launching. And yes, it depends on the project's ethics and dedication so we are talking about the development team here. If they have sincere goals no matter how much they raised, they should make both ends meet and find alternatives on how they can realize their platform. They should not stop if they are not able to raise their target funds but find ways on how to address the situation rather than abandoning their project.
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 10:27:36 PM

Higher soft and hard caps do not necessarily mean that these ico's are fraud or expected failed projects. Even those ico's with low soft and hard caps failed. Maybe you're right on some points but not absolute. It is still based on the project itself.
jorenpo

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 07:14:39 AM

its not about the hardcap. if the softcap reachead, the project will continue if not then no.
its still on the dev of the project if they decided to turn into a scam token.
L A R A

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:36:59 AM

Hello Everyone,

their development is not just listed on the exchange, but more than that for example HDAC you can see the develpoment progress on the website or you can also ask on the telegram
in my opinion it doesn't matter that they want high softcap and hardcap, provided they have to be in accordance with what they will develop
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:41:57 AM

Definitely true. Even if we help to promote ico for their soft cap and hard cap, still there is a chance that they cannot meet even soft cap, meaning theres a chance that the project would be unsuccessful. But we should not lose hope then.
s4mp1nt0

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:48:39 AM

you are very right. sometimes the one that didn't reach its hardcap is the reliable token in the market. I know some token that reach its hardcap but still not on any exchange until now.

overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:50:19 AM

Hello Everyone,

I do not often participate in ICO projects when they ask for a large amount of money, which is my experience because I often see those projects that are very difficult to succeed and the rate of failure  is very high

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:36:25 AM

I don't think we should stop totally in the promotion of project that need huge amount of soft/hard cap because project varies and some project might actually need huge amount of money before they will be able to achieve their goals, I think what we have to do is to do a good analysis ourselves about the projects, then check the funds needed to carry out the project to see whether the funds is actually what is needed or not.

If not, we should contact the dev team stating them that based on our analysis, they will go for studying and recalculating the soft/hard cap. If they keep stubborn then we must think about stop promoting such unrealistic/greedy teams. This is because, everyone must have their own justifications and we must give them chances to explain their own perspective too.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:50:11 AM

One of the reasons why you dont invest in this type of project because you know it'll be bullshit, if im gonna invest im gonna go for projects that are legit doing updates, not projects that just have a single update every quarter when they can do alot more.
Chika08

Activity: 544
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:50:23 AM

Yes you are right but not totally correct.  Problem is, many of this project didn't even reach its softcap but they lied of the amount theorised and when they get to the market,  the price dumps and they blame the market for it.
Nesbee2

Activity: 840
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 11:21:10 AM

in my opinion i don't have issues with their huge soft or hard cap , either ways , if the project team do not have a vision and focus on it , the project may still be abandoned after raising the amount . some projects raised huge amount and were still able to make it  through and protect their token from dumping .

But my problem is with projects  who will state as a condition that hunters will only be paid if they meet their hard cap  . i think hunters deserve their rewards after advertising projects and the reward should not come with such conditions.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: