Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:48:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SERO - Zero Knowledge Proof based Privacy Protection Platform for DApps  (Read 5199 times)
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 880

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 08:34:53 AM

📌 Dear SERO Community,

⚡️ The wait is finally over, SERO Flight Wallet will be launched on 8th April for iOS and Android platforms.
⚡️ Manage your SERO assets easily and transfer on the go!

#SERO #privacy #dapps #smartcontracts

Great, now I'll try mining on other processors. Also, what parameter do I need to specify in cminer --cpu=0 instead of 0, for mining all CPU threads? Since the parameter is 0, all threads work minus one.
I would also like to repeat my question:
Do you recommend to use for mining gero. Then for mining in the pool you need to use gero or cminer? What is the difference between these programs?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 10:34:19 AM

Great, now I'll try mining on other processors. Also, what parameter do I need to specify in cminer --cpu=0 instead of 0, for mining all CPU threads? Since the parameter is 0, all threads work minus one.

I suggest mining only using max of 2 cores on your CPU, so setting them at cpu=2 there no need to run 4 cores since there are only few hash difference between 2 and 4.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:59:40 AM

Quick question - would appreciate if anybody can answer it please - is Sero based off of Ethereum or it's a fork of it. Seeing a lot of similarities between its blockchain explorer and etherscan and also the txhash format too
busminer

Activity: 1764
Merit: 570

Twitter\X @AlexKosa1

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 11:22:31 AM

Quick question - would appreciate if anybody can answer it please - is Sero based off of Ethereum or it's a fork of it. Seeing a lot of similarities between its blockchain explorer and etherscan and also the txhash format too
Yes

Saugani

Activity: 672
Merit: 35

#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 11:45:24 AM

Ok!! greeting to developer - Using the mechanisms of zero-knowledge proofs is great idea to provide privacy need.

so my inquiries, but it’s similar to DERO (coin) Roll Eyes

* It’s new coin what’s consensus PoW or PoS?
* and already to mining working?
* Which algorithm needed?

I hope core-team can be answer need here.

viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 880

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:52:19 AM

I suggest mining only using max of 2 cores on your CPU, so setting them at cpu=2 there no need to run 4 cores since there are only few hash difference between 2 and 4.

So you recommend using half of the CPU cores? If 4 cores, then use 2, if 8 cores, to enable mining on 4? But why is the difference between hashes insignificant? Tomorrow I will try mining on a 8 core CPU. Need to compare. The only thing that comes to my mind is that at full load on all cores, the CPU frequency is reduced due to throttling.
SERO_Official (OP)

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 09:27:31 PM

SERO is not a fork of Ethereum, only few bits of ETH code were used, SERO is a privacy protocol for decentralised applications based on zero knowledge proofs i,e developers can build their dapps based on SERO given true privacy protection. SERO also allows anonymous smart contracts issuance, tokens etc. You can get more information in whitepaper : http://sero-media.s3-website-ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com/SERO_ENG_V1.1.pdf
SERO_Official (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 09:32:56 PM

Ok!! greeting to developer - Using the mechanisms of zero-knowledge proofs is great idea to provide privacy need.

so my inquiries, but it’s similar to DERO (coin) Roll Eyes

* It’s new coin what’s consensus PoW or PoS?
* and already to mining working?
* Which algorithm needed?

I hope core-team can be answer need here.
Hey welcome to SERO family  Smiley
SERO stands for "SUPER ZERO", "SUPER" derived from the "SUPER-ZK" encryption library that SERO team created which helped us achieve 20 times faster encryption against Zcash during testnet and "ZERO" derived from "Zero Knowledge Proof".

Yes Betanet mining is currently live and running on customised Ethash. Currently only CPU mining is supported and anyone can mine start mining SERO on their systems.
Check SERO wiki : https://wiki.sero.cash/ 
All the betanet coins will be mapped to mainnet in ratio of 1:1.
SERO_Official (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 09:34:12 PM

So you recommend using half of the CPU cores? If 4 cores, then use 2, if 8 cores, to enable mining on 4? But why is the difference between hashes insignificant? Tomorrow I will try mining on a 8 core CPU. Need to compare. The only thing that comes to my mind is that at full load on all cores, the CPU frequency is reduced due to throttling.
It is suggested you join a mining pool and mine using a cminer.
Saugani

Activity: 672
Merit: 35

#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 07:57:17 AM

~snip~
Hey welcome to SERO family  Smiley
SERO stands for "SUPER ZERO", "SUPER" derived from the "SUPER-ZK" encryption library that SERO team created which helped us achieve 20 times faster encryption against Zcash during testnet and "ZERO" derived from "Zero Knowledge Proof".

Yes Betanet mining is currently live and running on customised Ethash. Currently only CPU mining is supported and anyone can mine start mining SERO on their systems.
Well, looks good Dev for Information.

However, I would like to know the purpose and nothing else into this project, Let me read more about your project. OK, have a consensus algorithm with ethash PoW functioned as only CPU and not working on a RIG or GPU? Please correction, right

and then where it will out to release from the testnet/betanet could it be mid-Q2 this year. Because I don't see the roadmap on the website or in Wiki

SERO_Official (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 01:08:10 AM

~snip~
Hey welcome to SERO family  Smiley

Well, looks good Dev for Information.

However, I would like to know the purpose and nothing else into this project, Let me read more about your project. OK, have a consensus algorithm with ethash PoW functioned as only CPU and not working on a RIG or GPU? Please correction, right

and then where it will out to release from the testnet/betanet could it be mid-Q2 this year. Because I don't see the roadmap on the website or in Wiki

The roadmap is available in whitepaper given on official SERO website. The testnet was done on 30th September last year and Betanet is currently live. GPU mining is not supported currently and yes the algo being used is customised ethash with CPU mining supported.

SERO is not merely a privacy coin but a whole privacy proection protocol for decentralised applications based on zero knowledge proof. Devs can build their dapps based on SERO, issue anonymous tokens, assets, smart contracts etc. based on SERO. Any individual or a company can build a whole anonymous ecosystem based on SERO. We already have many big partnerships and today launched the SERO Flight wallet for mobile, your own private asset management. SERO 101 SUPERUSER program is also live currently that you can participate in and earn big amount of rewards.