Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:01:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So, let's talk about that new abortion law...  (Read 690 times)
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 04:54:47 PM

Well articulated argument against the recent abortion laws: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqS4qFc_I6A

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 08:54:56 AM

For rape cases I believe that the abortion can be performed very very early within 1-2 weeks. So that it doesn't reach late term.
Though I understand the idea, it's impossible because you can't know if the sperm has impregnanted the lady so early.
What I don't agree with is the ideology of pro-choice/pro-abortion people when they say "my body, my choice, I can abort my baby till 9 month as long as it's in my womb".

I don't agree with their ideology because after a certain period in womb, the child isn't just your property but it is also a unique life of its own and to take away his rights by saying it's just a fetus is a disgusting act in my eyes.
Then what is your definition of "unique life of its own"?
When the female and male gamete met? When they start multiplying? When you vaguely recognize the shape of a bean? When the eyes appear?

The reason people support late term abortion is because as long as it's in the womb, the foetus is constantly evolving in something more complex and more complete. There is no possibility to define an objective limite saying "before it's a foetus and you can abort" and "after it's a baby and you can't abort". As long as it's in the womb, it's a foetus, not a living thing. It's by definition a parasite sustaining on its host. You can get rid of a parasite if you wish.
There are so many people out there who would happily adopt a child.
yeah, all those empty orphanages  Roll Eyes

Some people would like to adopt yes. But orphans are more numerous than possible parents.
Now grant homosexuals the right to adopt and... Maybe you can reach an adoption demand high enough to sustain the unwanted pregnancies? Don't know.

I think being pro-life doesn't mean to go and shoot clinics, it simply means we think abortion is taking away a potential life. It has nothing to do with "choice".

I can substitute "abortion" with "murder" and say I am "pro-life".
Problem is that you talk about a potential life.
Pills is destroying potential life, condoms are taking potential lifes. Masturbation is taking potential life.

Potential isn't a valid argument or else you have to apply it everywhere.
While a person may say they are "pro-choice" and say that "I find murder wrong, but I have no right to say to other person if a murder is wrong. So if someone commits murder and they don't find murder wrong, then it is acceptable". Sorry to burst your bubble, but here, you are not pro-choice for murder, you are actually "pro-murder".
What you don't understand is that NOBODY says that. Anyone pro choice simply consider that a 6 months old foetus is just a foetus, not a human being. So abortion is not murder, it's just a chirugical operation to remove an internal parasite. Nothing wrong with that.
That's my stance on abortion Smiley
Which is fine as long as you're consistent and consider you should also ban pills and condoms as they take away potential lifes.

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 11:48:16 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2019, 12:12:57 AM by KingScorpio

Well articulated argument against the recent abortion laws: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqS4qFc_I6A

i am pro choice, women should have the freedom to be strong independent and free individuals,

there are actually technologies out there under development which allow men to reproduce without women.

women should have freedom to pursue their dreams careers. like politician, warlordess  Cheesy, presidentess etc.

all those pro life, anti abortion, anti same sex marriage are in the end just money printing central bankers and other capitalists, that want to "educate" human money earning cattle to deliver profit and value to their fucked up currencies they create, for their individual private wealth gain.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: