Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:44:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥Buy BTC with Debit/Credit🔥  (Read 818 times)
RinkaDink (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 09:17:26 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2019, 11:10:33 AM by RinkaDink

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
Hey Everyone,

Now you can buy Bitcoin in less than 5 Min using a debit or a credit card

Buy your bitcoin HERE

https://app.jubiter.com/NewOrder/Buy?amount=250&a=jqGXTR2fPuHkRzdKuF4kuTJU%2FcES974%2B&affid=35388&cxd=35388_611126

Min per transaction : $50 USD
Max per transaction : $25,000 USD
Max Daily limit : $50,000 USD
We accept both Visa and Mastercard
You DON'T need to wait days to get verified like on Coinbase , Coinmama and the rest and our limits are low like on these popular websites.

You choose from the first page where your BTC will go, once payment is made and KYC is verified you'll be able to see the funds in the address you placed. this whole process is less than 5 min !

In the area where it is asking to upload ID/Selfie , below you'll see a button that says ' Skip for now ' click it and it will ask you if you are sure , click yes and continue.

Once payment is approved documentation can be sent and verified on the spot.

KYC
Up to $1,000 only a picture of ID/Passport is needed
Up to $5,000 you'll need to add a selfie of yourself with the card you used to verify.

24/7 Service

Latest transaction approved Ticket ID *****62701 - https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/3Kg6bN7gR4URQhihtfvLPN6tdiLbcLrLTw
RinkaDink (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 08:21:41 AM

(24H bump)

Open now

All the declined payments attempt responds were auto-sent to the recipient.
medish

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 08:45:41 PM

great i was searching for something like that from long time with a good option like this so i like and i need , but how i can trust !!!!!
RinkaDink (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:51:08 PM

great i was searching for something like that from long time with a good option like this so i like and i need , but how i can trust !!!!!

I'd recommend checking out reviews online.
We have about 600 transactions daily
Let me know if you need any assistance
we are active 24/7 by email and phone
alina345

Activity: 119
Merit: 6

Hello =)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 10:33:13 PM

Most exchanges allow you to perform debit card and credit card transactions. Here are some of the best ones.

https://www.smartbitcoininvestments.com/how-to-buy-bitcoins-online/#how_to_buy_bitcoins_with_a_credit_card_or_debit_card
RinkaDink (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 03:04:29 PM

Amex will be accepted soon as well !
andymarker

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 09:49:06 AM

Hey Everyone,

Buy your bitcoin HERE

https://app.jubiter.com/NewOrder/Buy?amount=250&a=jqGXTR2fPuHkRzdKuF4kuTJU%2FcES974%2B&affid=35388&cxd=35388_611126

You DON'T need to wait days to get verified like on Coinbase , Coinmama and the rest and our limits are low like on these popular websites.

You choose from the first page where your BTC will go, once payment is made and KYC is verified you'll be able to see the funds in the address you placed. this whole process is less than 5 min !

In the area where it is asking to upload ID/Selfie , below you'll see a button that says ' Skip for now ' click it and it will ask you if you are sure , click yes and continue.

KYC
Up to $5,000 you'll need to add a selfie of yourself with the card you used to verify.

24/7 Service

Is there any makers fee or transaction fee? If yes, then please tell me how much it would be?
RinkaDink (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 11:05:18 AM

Hey Everyone,

Buy your bitcoin HERE

KYC

24/7 Service

Is there any makers fee or transaction fee? If yes, then please tell me how much it would be?

On the top right side you can see the purchasing fees
RinkaDink (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 11:07:17 AM

"Nice" try to obtain someone personal infos and then decline his request.

There shouldn't be a reason your transaction is declined
Visa and mastercard are both accepted
you'll be redirected to your 3D secured page
if a transaction is declined while you are sure you have the funds you can contact the number on the back of your card and tell them to approve your pending transaction, you'll be able to try again after 1-2 min
Xorke

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:34:46 PM

Hey, I am highly interested but then again I have never trusted anyone giving out my personal information such as ID and some other documents, I keep using a site called Bittylicious where it accepts bank transfers but has a limit you can buy everyday without ID which is low.. but still great!

So I kinda like what you have here, do you require ID or other documents for low purchases such as, £30-100?
RinkaDink (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 08:47:34 AM

Hey, I am highly interested but then again I have never trusted anyone giving out my personal information such as ID and some other documents, I keep using a site called Bittylicious where it accepts bank transfers but has a limit you can buy everyday without ID which is low.. but still great!

So I kinda like what you have here, do you require ID or other documents for low purchases such as, £30-100?

ID is required as standard AML/KYC policy.
once you upload your ID with all 4 corners seen
You can purchase without additional documents up to $1,000 USD in total.
Visa and mastercard both work great
and wire transfers are free of any fees if you are using a SEPA bank
RinkaDink (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 10:06:18 AM

Online - here to answer questions and approve payments Smiley
Xorke

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 12:01:59 AM

Thanks for the information, although I mentioned that am not comfortable, I wouldn’t be able to purchase anything anyways as I am under the age of 18, the ID and card would have to be in the same name, I assume?
RinkaDink (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 01:06:03 AM

Thanks for the information, although I mentioned that am not comfortable, I wouldn’t be able to purchase anything anyways as I am under the age of 18, the ID and card would have to be in the same name, I assume?

ID must match name on card.
bigmaster23

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 02:17:02 AM

Is it your own exchange or you are just promoting their service, what is the main feature of them? Is there any discount level and how much per referral?

RinkaDink (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 01:22:49 PM

Is it your own exchange or you are just promoting their service, what is the main feature of them? Is there any discount level and how much per referral?

Direct sellers
not affiliate
Will provide company KYC to forum mods if requested.
The simple fact is that the service is fast , unlike coinbase,coinmama and dont even get me started about any Simplex system providers.
We provide a simple solution for reversable transaction payment gateways (Visa/Mastercard) , yes there's a fee and its listed inside and updated every 60 seconds like.
This is a solution for people who would like the BTC now and not in a week's time or with over 10 KYC requirements
RinkaDink (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:11:34 PM

24h bump, online  Smiley
myr3dph0n3

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 07:54:14 PM

read this one