Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:52:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥Buy BTC with Debit/Credit🔥  (Read 809 times)
RinkaDink (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 12:22:39 AM

BUMP
Lisam023

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 02:01:30 PM

You can also buy BTC by debit card or bank transfer here BuyCoinNow, without registration and ID
bibop555

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 11:32:10 PM

I think your site it slow so i dont try ^^
Nawrod

Activity: 135

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 01:15:48 PM

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
Hey Everyone,

Now you can buy Bitcoin in less than 5 Min using a debit or a credit card

Buy your bitcoin HERE

https://app.jubiter.com/NewOrder/Buy?amount=250&a=jqGXTR2fPuHkRzdKuF4kuTJU%2FcES974%2B&affid=35388&cxd=35388_611126

Min per transaction : $50 USD
Max per transaction : $25,000 USD
Max Daily limit : $50,000 USD
We accept both Visa and Mastercard
You DON'T need to wait days to get verified like on Coinbase , Coinmama and the rest and our limits are low like on these popular websites.

You choose from the first page where your BTC will go, once payment is made and KYC is verified you'll be able to see the funds in the address you placed. this whole process is less than 5 min !

In the area where it is asking to upload ID/Selfie , below you'll see a button that says ' Skip for now ' click it and it will ask you if you are sure , click yes and continue.

Once payment is approved documentation can be sent and verified on the spot.

KYC
Up to $1,000 only a picture of ID/Passport is needed
Up to $5,000 you'll need to add a selfie of yourself with the card you used to verify.

24/7 Service

Latest transaction approved Ticket ID *****62701 - https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/3Kg6bN7gR4URQhihtfvLPN6tdiLbcLrLTw
BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

wow, it looks so fake to me
I mean, just look on that link xD
and KYC in such service? LEGIT sites where you can buy Bitcoin wouldn't demand your personal data from you, caus usually you don't have to have account there (like in BuyCoinNow for example)
be careful guys with such offers
nutella_11

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 01:44:10 PM

and KYC in such service? LEGIT sites where you can buy Bitcoin wouldn't demand your personal data from you, caus usually you don't have to have account there (like in BuyCoinNow for example)
Yes, I also trust only this websites where you don't have to register, you don't need to log in using your ID... To me, BuyCoinNow is a good example of safe platform
matt7

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 02:18:00 PM

Yes, I also trust only this websites where you don't have to register, you don't need to log in using your ID... To me, BuyCoinNow is a good example of safe platform

I agree, safety is priority to me, this is why I decided to invest at that platform. Fact, the ID is not needed is really convincing
michigan

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:51:57 PM

SCAM CITY DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE!!!!!
Felisk99

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 05:12:07 PM

I agree, safety is priority to me, this is why I decided to invest at that platform. Fact, the ID is not needed is really convincing

Well, you don't need your ID or any personal data, but you need your credit card and when it comes to personal data - that's something. But I don't judge you, there are plenty ways to buy cryptocurrencies these days, that it's hard to count all those services. Buycoinnow is fine, i purchased some of my first btc there ;p
TheRocco

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:31:39 PM

Hello I would be interested in buying 0.02 Bitcoin, I would like to know how to pay.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: