Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:25:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty coming soon. UPDATE! It is running live!  (Read 705 times)
baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:46:05 PM

Of course I want to be one of the first and learn about a good promising project and take part in it. Today, so few good projects, tired of endless deception and Scam.
VukotLy

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:51:19 PM

Participating in bounty campaigns can sometimes bring me a good income.
Therefore, I am always interested in the emergence of new and promising bounty projects to be sure to take part in them.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:03:09 PM

I also hold the opinion that the reward for bounty hunters should be paid in Bitcoin or Ethereum. In general, you intrigued me) I already want to know what kind of bounty campaign you will have to go through.
blockchain2k (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 44

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:15:39 PM

We have published the ANN thread only for now and you can find it here - ANN thread

We are soon to launch the bounty thread!
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:18:03 PM

Pretty good notice. I advise you to be serious about making this project and don't disappoint many people like other projects out there. Hunters will definitely be able to anticipate the campaign of your project if the hunters get prizes not only tokens but from bitcoin, ethereum, or other coins that people really trust.
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:48:50 PM

It is interesting what unusual conditions the bounty that you come up with. But I like that you think in this direction, that you want to change the bounty company.

marilynmanson21

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:48:35 PM

So you are planning to create a bounty campaign that will going to be extremely fresh and attractive? I am wondering what kind of program that would be, seems like something that would be more effective to attract investor, isn't it? Well I will waiting and stay tune for it
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:20:29 AM

And here another new thread live. How many threads you have created for this? It's actually going quite a little spam, if you don't mind. I appreciate whatever you are bringing in the crypto space but for that creating a lot of threads here and there is nothing but a spam. You have created thread in altcoin discussion, Beginners and Help, Marketplace.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 11:13:54 PM

Well, since you said that the ANN thread for the project is available, why don't you share the link to us so that we can check it out to see if it's actually a good project that we can gladly participate in the bounty since it has great potential, or are you preventing us from knowing about the project for a reason best known to you ?

Anyways I would be waiting for the bounty to see if I can participate in order to make some money.

Hello! I appreciate your interest in our project. You can find the ANN thread here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5123256

LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 11:22:31 PM

I suggest to create a pre-funded bounty or escrowed bounty, promotions like this will create a good impact to possible investors, not just like any projects. Most of the bounty now it looks it doesnt really help the project, I think you might consider to run an IEO on decent exchange if you want to attract more investors.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 11:34:20 PM

I suggest to create a pre-funded bounty or escrowed bounty, promotions like this will create a good impact to possible investors, not just like any projects. Most of the bounty now it looks it doesnt really help the project, I think you might consider to run an IEO on decent exchange if you want to attract more investors.

Hello LbtalkL! Thank you for your interest in our project. We are going to have a bounty campaign escrowed and it will use our marketplace. Check out our ANN thread here.
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 11:47:25 PM

Greetings!

As some of you may already know, I and my team have been working on publishing a token together with a marketplace and a road-map for our future plans.

We have just recently published the ANN thread of our project (check my signature for more info). As any great ICO project, we are going to have a bounty campaign.

The news I would like to share with you here today is that our bounty campaign is not going to be like the traditional ones which people have had enough with!

Our offer is going to be extremely fresh and attractive. We are taking the bounty campaigns to the next level, especially the ones which involve the use of Bitcointalk signature!

Now, if you would like to get the early-bird notification about the official release of our Bounty Campaign, leave a reply on this thread!

Kind regards,
Blockchain2k
Very interesting but my advuce better not to conduct a project and ICO right now due to bearmarket, many project right now experience struggle to collect funds on thier ICO to support the project, the worst is some project gets die, btter to start when the bullrun comes.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 02:21:57 AM

Whether you pay the bounty signature with BTC or ETH will be an interesting thing for me personally.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:04:03 PM

... The purpose of this thread is to merely get a handful of bounty hunters who would like to be the first to know about our campaign. 

What exactly do you want from the bounty hunters who wish to see your campaigns first? If you just post your bounty campaigns here, surely many hunters will see it. Are you looking for beta testers of your bounty platform or what?
Hello rosezionjohn! The purpose of this thread is to amass a handful of the first bounty hunters who would like to have a look at our bounty campaign and perhaps take part in it. I am also going to launch a thread for marketplace beta testers who are going to receive a reward for testing the marketplace and reporting bugs and rooms of improvements. 

Okay, so this is like a teaser post. I don't think this is necessary but have it your way. You could have just posted your campaigns and could have generated the same result.
hongus

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:09:24 PM

Whether you pay the bounty signature with BTC or ETH will be an interesting thing for me personally.

Oh well, if they pay ETH or BTC and every other week it will definitely be a success. But I think you will not. Let's see what you create. Well, as a hunter, I do not trust the developers who themselves carry out bounty.

r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:26:02 PM

Hello LbtalkL! Thank you for your interest in our project. We are going to have a bounty campaign escrowed and it will use our marketplace. Check out our ANN thread here.

Do you mean that you are going to escrow the funds in your own platform? This will not be considered as escrow in this forum. You need some body from this forum escrow to provide escrow.

I am alive
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:33:28 PM

You don't have to start with promises at first. Action they say is better than words. If the project bounty is attractive, hunters will dive in.
Yah, I don't think it's good Idea to promises because maybe if they really want to open bounty campaign there's no need to open a thread like this. Because other project will not do this and they started topic without noticing us. It eh project is really good many hunters are really participate to the bounty.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:52:33 PM

Greetings!

As some of you may already know, I and my team have been working on publishing a token together with a marketplace and a road-map for our future plans.

We have just recently published the ANN thread of our project (check my signature for more info). As any great ICO project, we are going to have a bounty campaign.

The news I would like to share with you here today is that our bounty campaign is not going to be like the traditional ones which people have had enough with!

Our offer is going to be extremely fresh and attractive. We are taking the bounty campaigns to the next level, especially the ones which involve the use of Bitcointalk signature!

Now, if you would like to get the early-bird notification about the official release of our Bounty Campaign, leave a reply on this thread!

Kind regards,
Blockchain2k

Bounty participants will receive your tokens?
what is your plan on your bounty? will they receive tokens? If you will change the game now please do so.
Pay the participants weekly with EThereum or BITCOIN this will be better. And you will also prevent the dump from bounty tokens.

blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:08:53 PM

Greetings!

Kind regards,
Blockchain2k

Bounty participants will receive your tokens?
what is your plan on your bounty? will they receive tokens? If you will change the game now please do so.
Pay the participants weekly with EThereum or BITCOIN this will be better. And you will also prevent the dump from bounty tokens.

Hello martina14. Thank you for your interest! Yes, the Bounty Participants will receive out utility token which is called CMA. It can be used to buy crypto advertising, marketing, influencing, ICO listing and advising services on our marketplace. We will also develop a blockchain and you will be able to swap the CMA for it. We will also develop a decentralised marketplace builder which will use the new blockchain, and we will develop an ICO platform for marketplace crowdfunding.

We are going to have a new way to conduct a bounty campaign, it will happen through our marketplace. Based on your set-ups you can receive the tokens per day, per week or per task you do. It depends on the task as well. I highly recommend you follow our ANN thread for all the latest info in order not to miss the bounty campaign. It can be found here -
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:29:01 PM

Hello martina14. Thank you for your interest! Yes, the Bounty Participants will receive out utility token which is called CMA. It can be used to buy crypto advertising, marketing, influencing, ICO listing and advising services on our marketplace. We will also develop a blockchain and you will be able to swap the CMA for it. We will also develop a decentralised marketplace builder which will use the new blockchain, and we will develop an ICO platform for marketplace crowdfunding.

We are going to have a new way to conduct a bounty campaign, it will happen through our marketplace. Based on your set-ups you can receive the tokens per day, per week or per task you do. It depends on the task as well. I highly recommend you follow our ANN thread for all the latest info in order not to miss the bounty campaign. It can be found here -

This is all very good and interesting. But tell me, please, are you included in your plans, listing a token on some stock exchange? In this case, the value of the token for bounty hunters will be higher.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: