Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:16:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty coming soon. UPDATE! It is running live!  (Read 705 times)
_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 06:49:04 AM

The important thing is that the project is really good and will definitely be warmly welcomed by the bounty hunter, so if the preparations are already ripe and have got a suitable team, immediately start, wait especially
provided that the product already exists maybe bounty hunter also will still be waiting for the campaign began. now that investors are also waiting for a project with a product that is already clear, and live development.
Yes, if earlier a year ago, it was possible to enter everything, since unsuccessful companies were more than successful. Now that the cryptocurrency is not experiencing the best time, you have to work very hard to find something worthwhile.

Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 12:54:58 PM

I think now it is difficult to attract with promises of participants with a big rank.Personally I already about a year see only one promises and nothing in return.Only select companies can attract me to advertise them.I understand on this site you want to do this?https://www.cryptomarketads.com/marketplace..With this selection in a subscription company you will have very few participants. I would advise you to change the rules for this category.
I did not quite get what you meant by ''With this selection in a subscription company you will have very few participants. I would advise you to change the rules for this category.', could you, please, re-phrase. Thank you!
I wanted to say that bounty conditions for the signature campaign  are not very acceptable.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 01:12:18 PM

From the title the OP put out I mistakenly thought it was a kind of alert on any upcoming signature campaign through a group channel on telegram or even here. A sort of alert like what that dude does on every ANN thread published on BTT in his telegram group here @bitcointalkanns. I must confess, that dude is doing a great job on it.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 02:20:59 PM

I wish you good luck for your new project. As you said your bounty campaign will not be traditional and you will be offering something extra. I agreed to the points mentioned by different members in this thread. Bounty hunters are now fed of false promises and useless coins rewards which do not carry any value after listing. If bounty hunters really need to be attracted, ICO must offer reward of some established coins like ETH, BTC ,XRP, USDT or fiat currency. There should be a strict deadline for distributing rewards. These are just my inputs, I hope you must be offering more than this. All the best again, I hope to join this bounty campaign.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
blockchain2k (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 44

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 04:01:36 PM

I think now it is difficult to attract with promises of participants with a big rank.Personally I already about a year see only one promises and nothing in return.Only select companies can attract me to advertise them.I understand on this site you want to do this?https://www.cryptomarketads.com/marketplace..With this selection in a subscription company you will have very few participants. I would advise you to change the rules for this category.
I did not quite get what you meant by ''With this selection in a subscription company you will have very few participants. I would advise you to change the rules for this category.', could you, please, re-phrase. Thank you!
I wanted to say that bounty conditions for the signature campaign  are not very acceptable.

I think the conditions are very acceptable! On our marketplace you can choose how much CMA you want for your signature post per day and you can set up the amount of posts you will make everyday. We have an in-built tracking system which shows if the Bitcointalk user is wearing the signature and how man posts are made everyday.

Marketplace BETA testing is live! - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5125368.0

How to add your service on the CMA marketplace - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7W-8ewz1Hs
trumpc2016

Activity: 695
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 06:09:56 PM

I think I saw youre ads and signature here. The name is marketplace ads right? Actually you have a cool project, with my curiosity, I visited the main telegram and I can see the dedication youre team doing. Plus aggressive market approach. I will wait for the launch of youre ICO, you indeed created a solid business and will watch it grow. Good luck with the team and youre project.

Thank You very much! We are rapidly growing, over 100+ offers on marketplace. Presale also coming in 2 weeks!

Dots Clothing Store - find the latest fashion.
Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Debshops - plus size women clothing.
Necessary Clothing - women clothing for every need.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
Body Central - another plus size clothing for women globally.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:04:27 AM

Dự án có vẻ thú vị. Tôi hy vọng tất cả các thông tin bạn đã viết trong whitepaper và ANN là đúng

Hi mctrung86!

Here is the Whitepaper for our project - https://www.cryptomarketads.com/CMA_whitepaper.pdf

Here is the ANN thread for our project - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5123256

Crypto-Piece

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:14:13 AM

I think you forgot to announce the main bounty campaign  Cheesy I will do it for you. The main CMA bounty campaign is now running here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5128550
Asatur
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:50:54 PM

I will try to understand this project. Is it all so rosy, as they say. Will there be a full bounty campaign?
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:21:48 PM

I will try to understand this project. Is it all so rosy, as they say. Will there be a full bounty campaign?

Hi Asatur. Yes, the Main Bounty Campaign is up and running! You can find it here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5128550.20
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: