Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:12:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Neyma Jahan [UNIFICATION (UND)] - Why he can't be trusted?  (Read 533 times)
Averaged (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 12:13:28 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2019, 08:25:06 PM by Averaged

Today we will talk about this project - UNIFICATION (https://unification.com).
First of all i want to say i don't consider this project is a typical scam.
My claim is that the team is trying to escape their obligations to bounty hunters.

My example: during bounty campaign i have earned 5400 und tokens via twitter campaign.
1 week ago I received 200 und tokens on my wallet. When i tried to ask in their telegram group, why so little, my question was deleted.
And i am not only one. Many hunters received 50-200 und tokens instead amount in the spreadsheet.

Ok. I tried to use this form (link to form was on bounty thread). But I have not received a reply.
Then i tried to ask in telegram group, why the team didn't respond. My message was deleted.
Then ceo of UND said: "lots of stuff was chopped down by our bounty squad from the original award because of low quality after it was reviewed and reconsiled. "
It was after a lot of people asked why they received so little amount of tokens.

And the most unpleasant is why I created this topic:
- spreadsheet has been operatively hidden after this situation.
- bounty topic with all information in first message has been changed. (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5072910.0   see 1 message)
- form for bounty question has been deleted too.

It is unfortunate that such a promising project as it used to be, uses deception of its community members and bounty hunters.
But the amount of bounty payments is tiny. Can you trust such a project?..
If you are participant of this campaign, I ask you to write here as well.
Sorry for my english, its not my native language.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptobaro

Activity: 1120
Merit: 200

Turkish Translator

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 12:43:41 PM

I have received 50 tokens, they did not even make an announcement and kindly say ' We reduced our payments ' this is the problem.

They just sent 50 tokens and deleted questions in group.

1881 - 193∞
Arti_Tsy

Activity: 560
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 12:54:49 PM

I absolutely agree with what the author of this topic wrote. I also participated in the bounty of this company. After calculating the spreadsheet, I earned 3458 tokens, received only 200. All the questions that I asked in their group were immediately deleted. I sent requests three times through the form they placed in the bounty topic. And I have never received a response to my appeal.  

In my opinion, the management of this project was too greedy. And without having received the expected effect of holding the bounty compaign, they simply decided to deceive everyone. In order not to raise unnecessary noise and scandal, they decided to act more cleverly. All discussions of the bounty that were conducted in the group previously with absolutely no restrictions, they instantly began to be deleted. Depriving the bounty participants of the opportunity to carry on with any dialogue. The proposed form for complaints was made just for "the removal of eyes".

The spreadsheet was fully calculated and made publicly available for a fairly long period of time. All participants had time to get acquainted with the results of the counting. They did not cause anyone questions. The total bounty pool after counting was about 256,000 tokens, which is only 11520 $ And even this scanty bounty pool, by today's standards, they decided not to pay people.
wenker123

Activity: 518
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 12:57:00 PM

I only receive 100 UND Instead of 1000 UND. Also some of my work have no stakes  Lips sealed. And I don't believe to the excuses they made.
ivan1975
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1168

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 02:31:31 PM

I also received only 200 tokens, which is more than 10 times less than was in spreadsheet.
All these machinations can badly affect the reputation of the project.
neyma

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 03:39:28 PM

Hi There-  my name is Neyma-  I am one of the project founders of Unification
Few things

1 - We are a real blockchain business development company that happens to have a token which is UND - we have client contracts developing out private/public blockchain applications and were told that a bounty program could find more outreach to the tech and developers community.

2-  not being familar with bitcoin talk or the bounty industry, we hired a russian team to manage our bounty program.   Their promise was real engagement and real users interested in our project.    Users for our project meaning developers -  quality content producers and adoption of the platform  this was our mandate with them

3-  What happened was 40,000 people joined our telegram saying "good project, where are my tokens"   We understand there is some sort of freebie bounty/airdrop industry here on BTCtalk where people click buttons and "Get free tokens"  that is not what we are intrested in.    We had more engagement in our groups with the original 4000 REAL users than 40,000 more airdrop seekers-  basically they added no value and just trying to get the tokens.    This does absolutely nothing for the adoption of the project.    that being said, we will be distributing airdrop tokens upon mainnet-  these will be able to used to pay for network tax/gas when you use our network

4 - We also had a bounty program - and the russian bounty team did things like assign 3000 UND tokens to junk twitter accounts with fake followers. .  So for example right now UND is trading at around 0.09  -  This means that dozens of complete spam useless twitter accounts were assigned to receive $270 in REAL money since these tokens are liquid now on an exchange.     Things like this we had to go and bring it in and manually review because we never had any intention at all in paying hundreds of dollars for garbage followers.  The point was to give bounty for real life outreach and development.   

Speaking with one of the bounty hunters i told them this and they said "well then you need to hire professional firm to help - we are not professionals, we just try to get bounties to support our family"

which is fair - and we thought we were bringing in professionals and learned that we aren't

5-  Then there we many content bounties as well of which there was literally 1 article  and 1 sticker pack out of all submissions that was quality and useful.    this article got given 2000 UND which I admit was low even for the quality of the work - so we are negotiating with the author to produce more at a fixed price so he gets appropriate value out of his work.   Other things that came in were dozens/hundreds of junk reposted articles on steemit,  copies of content already out there - "good effort"  graphics, videos and stickers which again showed  "good effort"  but are more or less useless for the cause at hand.

Point is that we need good useful stuff

6 - and yes our telegram is not for bounty support or discussion - It is for discussion of the project usage - we can discuss the bounty here or privately.   If you post about this on our telegram your message will be deleted and you will be banned from the group. This is clearly stated in the rules.  Thank you for understanding. Thankfully it is ok to discuss here or in private.

7 - We are open to working with the community and have UND tokens to give out.  If you have quality content that you believe got overlooked in the Bounty review you can message me here or on telegram - I will review your content if it is something that will actually be used - then we can bump the rewards for you.   But to forstall many statements - we are not paying UND for effort or time- we are paying for usefulness.

8 - Finally if you have other ideas for collaboration we are open to it, anything we agree on individually will be paid - what we are not honoring is the fraudulent ratings on the russian spreadsheet that they handed to us that said we needed to pay over $200,000 with of UND -  I am sorry that nobody here "got a payday"   but we can use this opportunity for real content creators to reach out to us and discuss terms that they can do good works and receive a pre-negotiated reward.

greatbambino

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 04:45:54 PM

Few things

1 - We are a real blockchain business development company that happens to have a token which is UND - we have client contracts developing out private/public blockchain applications and were told that a bounty program could find more outreach to the tech and developers community.

2-  not being familar with bitcoin talk or the bounty industry, we hired a russian team to manage our bounty program.   Their promise was real engagement and real users interested in our project.    Users for our project meaning developers -  quality content producers and adoption of the platform  this was our mandate with them

3-  What happened was 40,000 people joined our telegram saying "good project, where are my tokens"   We understand there is some sort of freebie bounty/airdrop industry here on BTCtalk where people click buttons and "Get free tokens"  that is not what we are intrested in.    We had more engagement in our groups with the original 4000 REAL users than 40,000 more airdrop seekers-  basically they added no value and just trying to get the tokens.    This does absolutely nothing for the adoption of the project.    that being said, we will be distributing airdrop tokens upon mainnet-  these will be able to used to pay for network tax/gas when you use our network

4 - We also had a bounty program - and the russian bounty team did things like assign 3000 UND tokens to junk twitter accounts with fake followers. .  So for example right now UND is trading at around 0.09  -  This means that dozens of complete spam useless twitter accounts were assigned to receive $270 in REAL money since these tokens are liquid now on an exchange.     Things like this we had to go and bring it in and manually review because we never had any intention at all in paying hundreds of dollars for garbage followers.  The point was to give bounty for real life outreach and development.   

Speaking with one of the bounty hunters i told them this and they said "well then you need to hire professional firm to help - we are not professionals, we just try to get bounties to support our family"

which is fair - and we thought we were bringing in professionals and learned that we aren't

5-  Then there we many content bounties as well of which there was literally 1 article  and 1 sticker pack out of all submissions that was quality and useful.    this article got given 2000 UND which I admit was low even for the quality of the work - so we are negotiating with the author to produce more at a fixed price so he gets appropriate value out of his work.   Other things that came in were dozens/hundreds of junk reposted articles on steemit,  copies of content already out there - "good effort"  graphics, videos and stickers which again showed  "good effort"  but are more or less useless for the cause at hand.

6 - and yes our telegram is not for bounty support or discussion - It is for discussion of the project usage - we can discuss the bounty here or privately.   If you post about this on our telegram your message will be deleted and you will be banned from the group. This is clearly stated in the rules.  Thank you for understanding. Thankfully it is ok to discuss here or in private.

7 - We are open to working with the community and have UND tokens to give out.  If you have quality content that you believe got overlooked in the Bounty review you can message me here or on telegram - I will review your content if it is something that will actually be used - then we can bump the rewards for you.   But to forstall many statements - we are not paying UND for effort or time- we are paying for usefulness.

8 - Finally if you have other ideas for collaboration we are open to it, anything we agree on individually will be paid - what we are not honoring is the fraudulent ratings on the russian spreadsheet that they handed to us that said we needed to pay over $200,000 with of UND -  I am sorry that nobody here "got a payday"   but we can use this opportunity for real content creators to reach out to us and discuss terms that they can do good works and receive a pre-negotiated reward.

Neyma it's not reason to not give bounty hunters tokens. High quality or not you did pay nothing . Lots of my friends spoke you privately even me. You dont want to pay bounty hunters this is the reason. If you need i have screenshots i can upload here

neyma

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 05:02:36 PM

Hi - I think i explained clearly my offer in my statement above-   let me repeat the summary for you

1 - all of the grading done was by an outsourced team and was "unconfirmed"  - what was on the original spreadsheet is not being sent because it was not budgeted - it was just some numbers an outsourced team made up - that when we saw had nothing to do with the realities of our budget and project  - -I apologize - it is a difficult situation that we have to work together to get through - - we had to protect ourselves against fraud which was apparent.

2 - we had to regrade things ourselves and  admit that may have missed something

3-  If you have submitted quality content bounty and believe that you did not receive enough tokens, then you are welcome to contact me and we can re-grade.

We are doing this to be fair to you and the community.  If you feel that your bounty needs to be regarded you can contact us and we reevaluate.

Neyma it's not reason to not give bounty hunters tokens. High quality or not you did pay nothing . Lots of my friends spoke you privately even me. You dont want to pay bounty hunters this is the reason. If you need i have screenshots i can upload here
Averaged (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:56:19 PM

neyma

Thanks for answer.

we needed to pay over $200,000 with of UND
It's a lie, 200000+ und tokens, it is less then 20k$

I will review your content if it is something that will actually be used - then we can bump the rewards for you.
i am twitter participant, i made tweets, retweets, comments, how can i know if it usefull for you or not?

we thought we were bringing in professionals and learned that we aren't
you are cunning) professionals are expensive and you know it
you needed to learn more about the bounty

we had to regrade things ourselves and  admit that may have missed something
no, guys, you a totally failed

you didn't get what you expected and instead of admitting your mistake, you are trying to shift the responsibility.
your excuses look ridiculous, learn to admit your mistakes and take full responsibility for them
Arti_Tsy

Activity: 560
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 09:27:15 PM

Few things

Neyma you as usual in own style. You think you are the smartest, and only fools are around you. You wrote so many lies here that I honestly even confused how to begin to refute your lies. I'll start probably in order.

1. “not being familar with bitcoin talk or the bounty industry, we hired a russian team to manage our bounty program”

Lying number 1: “not being familar with bitcoin talk or the bounty industry”

At the beginning of your statement, you show that you are not a specialist and do not understand cryptocurrency and have never heard of the most famous website in the world about cryptocurrencies, and how companies from cryptoworld spend their ICO.
Theoretically, this is certainly possible, but in 2018 you suddenly decided to start a company that will create its own blockchain. Not being a specialist in this field. And this is in 2018 when at every corner they shouted that “Bitcoin died” and “bubble burst”. A rather risky decision for a person who claims that he knows nothing about this industry.
But at the same time you publish in your account in Medium (https://medium.com/@Neyma) great articles where you teach people how they should conduct an ICO compaign in 2019 and what is the difference between conducting ICO in 2018 - https://medium.com/unificationfoundation/how-to-ico-in-2019-and-why-its-not-like-2018-1ef583835896
Or here's your big article about who in your opinion is to blame for the fall in the cost of tokens of projects that completed their ICO - https://hackernoon.com/who-dumped-your-token-and-how-to-avoid-it-next-time-21e435438133
How so Neyma? you say that you are not a specialist, but at the same time writing pretty good articles on this topic?

Lying number 2: “We’ve hired a russian team to manage our bounty program” - this is my favorite part, when I read it, I laughed very loudly and for a very long time. My wife thought that I was crazy, and my children very much asked to tell them why their dad laughed so loudly and gaily.

“the Russian team” is a fairly well-known and highly respected company - Lunar Digital Assets ( https://lunardigitalassets.com/consulting-blockchain-crypto/ ) is a multinational company based in the USA and having offices in different countries of the world. Only this company does not have one - not a single Russian in its team)) Mostly citizens of the United States, Korea and China work in this company. I had the honor to work with this company on such good projects as Cloudbric and DeepCloud_AI, with which this company, by the way, is still working. The members of this company are true professionals in their field, and it is a pleasure to work with them. One of the activities of this company is to provide marketing and consulting services for blockchain companies (including conducting bounty compaigns). An example of the work of this company and how they provide their bounty can be seen on the example of the DeepCloud_AI bounty compaign they are carrying out now - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5072262.0
The principles of operation of this company are quite different from holding a bounty by many “standard” bounty managers. And the criteria for the quality of their work are also somewhat different - tougher and more principled. But we'll talk about this a little later. By the way, I will contact the gentlemen Mau Pan, Han Yoon and Roc Zacharias who are the founders and leaders of this “Russian team” (by the way, dear reader, pay attention to how many “Russian” names of these people))) and ask them to express their opinion about you companies in connection with your statements.

Neima, of course, you can say that you hear about this company for the first time and you have never worked with them together. But then how to deal with an article on the Unification corporate Medium account (this is an article on the work done by the Unification team in November 2018) about the agreement between Unification and Lunar Digital Assets in conducting airdrope and bounty compaign for your company - https://medium.com/unificationfoundation/community-progress-report-november-2018-a18fabb0b3cb
And what to do with the article on the site Lunar Digital Assets in which they describe joint activities with your company - https://lunardigitalassets.com/company-news/2018/lunar-digital-assets-hosts-first-event-in-los-angeles-with-cpchain /
You pathetic liar Neyma
Writing this post took me a lot more time than I had planned, so the story of your pitiful lie that you wrote in your post I will continue tomorrow.
neyma

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 09:56:03 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2019, 06:44:58 AM by neyma

Hi.   I think we are having two separate conversations here -

To summarize,  if you have provided bounty services and feel you haven't been awarded enough you can contact us and we will take care of you.  

We will also say for the last time that whatever was posted on the unconfirmed spreadsheet will not be honored as it was done by an outsourced team with no oversight.  If you feel like you deserve more than has been sent, you can contact us as a few have already and we have bumped their rewards.

If you actually want to support this project and earn bounty tokens then the wrong way to do it is have an argument on the Internet.   Smiley

omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 12:44:00 PM

Mr. neyma you should have discussed in advance with the bounty team that you did not need to promotion of social networks(Twitter, Facebook etc), and you need quality articles only. Then people would not waste their time on social networks bounty. It looks like a fraud. It is sad that even such a good project as Unification refused to pay 200k tokens(~$14k) for their bounty campaign, which lasted about 3 months. The fact that they paid 50-200 tokens to everyone, regardless of the work done, I think this disrespect.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
Averaged (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 08:23:35 PM

Mr. neyma you should have discussed in advance with the bounty team that you did not need to promotion of social networks(Twitter, Facebook etc), and you need quality articles only. Then people would not waste their time on social networks bounty. It looks like a fraud. It is sad that even such a good project as Unification refused to pay 200k tokens(~$14k) for their bounty campaign, which lasted about 3 months. The fact that they paid 50-200 tokens to everyone, regardless of the work done, I think this disrespect.

Neyma Jahan - big liar.
He want to put the blame on Lunar Digital Assets (these guys run a bounty campaign and did their work well).
With such people like Neyma can not to work. He constantly lies, shifts responsibility to others, tries to cover their tracks.
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:26:18 AM

I was also deceived by this project. I worked hard almost 10 weeks and got nothing. Everything related to Unification project i advice to sidestep.
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 10:39:29 AM
Merited by mu_enrico (1)

If you actually want to support this project and earn bounty tokens then the wrong way to do it is have an argument on the Internet.   Smiley

I think most hunters don't really care about supporting a project. You don't ask them to participate in your bounty because they care, but because you expect them to do a job. The problem from your end is lack of communication and transparency, you don't make it explicit that you don't accept what has been graded by LDA, and tbh even if you don't accept their grade, then you should do it way before bounty was finished. The way you do it was like 'forcing' people to work with promise that they'll get some tokens, they see the spreadsheet and feel relieved, but then at the end of the day everything turned into a disaster.

I don't care about your project anymore, but the way you treat bounty hunter and how you manage bounty makes me believe that there's a risk participating in your future campaign. The only way to express hunters who feel disappointed is to make it public through the internet anyway, so good luck with your project, hope you don't do something like this in the future (especially to your partners).

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 2133

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 12:55:44 PM

I got nothing from my article, is the distribution already finished?
Neyma seems to forget what he promised to us.

"I can promise you that nomatter what the sheets say now, they will be reviewed before finalized and nobody will be getting UND that they do not deserve" - Neyma Jahat via Telegram.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Averaged (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 06:28:33 PM

I had an interesting conversation with one of the LDA members who made a bounty campaign for you.

I think this is the last nail in the coffin of your reputation, mr. Neyma Liar.
You need to organize courses on lies, but not blockchain startups.  Roll Eyes
neyma

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:02:44 AM

Hi Guys - We are happy to pay bounties for good quality work  -  the stuff submitted was quite literally awful and
the original team that graded was not in alignment with what was needed.   We told them multiple times that we were not going
to pay what they were putting, but they said to trust them and that they know bounties. 

The purpose of bounties is to find real engaged users to come and join and support the project- unfortunately  mostly what we found were professional bounty hunters who really added quite literally zero value to our project and now all you guys are sitting here complaining - which is understandable because you read a spreadsheet that said you had money and now you are being told you don't have money.

for example despite whatever the unconfirmed spreadsheet said, we just aren't going to pay hundreds of dollars in real liquid currency for a fake Russian girl account with fake followers to do a few retweets and all they do is retweet bounties.   out of respect for the persons account and the other work they do,  I will not post it here but the spreadsheet assigned them over 3000 UND which at the price today is around $250.   If you can find someone else that will pay you $250 to do some fake russain girl retweets then I will make a business making accounts and join you.   :-)

Those rewards were meant for accounts with real followers that were not professional bounty hunters who all they do is retweet bounties all day long.   If we somehow missed you on the regrade then let us know.

We did the bounty to get real quality engagement and really didn't find much.   well there were a few -  one bounty producer we actually hired and sent 12,000 UND tokens today for further bounty work.    And will likely keep doing that for quality work.

So to summarize

1 - Nobody is being paid what was on the unconfirmed spreadsheet we were handed.  We had no idea what was going on. When we saw it, we said no in the first 10 seconds.     I am sorry about this, it was not the intention - it is what happened-  we do not have the budget to pay this and if we did we would require more quality in our analysis.

2- If you feel you did good work and need a regrade -contact us -we have already bumped up quite a few people - we are easy to talk to  - and want to see you involved in a positive way in the project.  However if you are going to write us demanding to be paid what was on the spreadsheet, then this sort of conversation won't get anywhere as that subject has already been covered

I think that is all and again I am very sorry for the situation - we are trying our best to learn from the mistakes and maintain positive engagement with the community going forward.

Averaged (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 08:59:55 AM

The purpose of bounties is to find real engaged users to come and join and support the project- unfortunately  mostly what we found were professional bounty hunters who really added quite literally zero value to our project and now all you guys are sitting here complaining - which is understandable because you read a spreadsheet that said you had money and now you are being told you don't have money.
What are you talking about?
Post #17 is a proof that you're lying.
You are caught in a lie time and time again. But you still lie.
Everything out of your mouth is lies and lies.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:50:39 AM

They just simply abused our efforts, if they found it hard to engaged to investors during the first 2 weeks of the campaign they should have stopped it. Most of us expect good returns, but they just disappoint us and ignore our inquiries. I don't believe that our efforts are useless somehow it helps their project to be recognized, Unification project don't deserve a respect in this community just shame!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: