Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 10:47:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The amount of misinformation and lies in the section is ridiculous  (Read 389 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
El Dude (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:13:46 PM

The amount of spammers and pumpers in this section is ridiculous , I just hope new people don't fall for this bullshit.

pro tip : a quick way to tell if a coin is going nowhere is to look at the 24 hour volume

if someone says quark is the next best thing , go here https://coinmarketcap.com/ look at the 24 hour volume which is $41,290

compare that to litecoin $9,834,615 and bitcoin $20,242,924 and it's easy to see that coin is going nowhere.

Bitcoin and Litecoin hodler
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:32:36 PM

Thank you for the free Quark advertisement   Grin

Like reraise said. It's like compare Bitcoin to Litecoin and mocking Litecoin on it's lower volume.

Also remember Litecoin was much sooner in the game. I think you are just threatened by Doge and Quark. Both are faster than Litecoin making competition for Litecoin very hard. Quark actually brings something new and innovative, it has so many clones, maybe even more that Litecoin. Then you whine about instamine because you missed the boat in 6 months time. That's just childish.

Trust me when Litecoin gets added to bigger exchanges other potential Alts will follow and i can see Quark being one of them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: