Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:31:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: lets we talk about Coinex and cet  (Read 103 times)
huanglaoya (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 03:37:26 PM

I was the first customer to hold cet, coinex experienced a lot, the scenery has been low, but I still optimistic about it, this year the platform currency led the rise, I believe that coinex will have a good development.

Why are you confident in this platform compared to the previous year? The most important thing is the trust of the viabtc team. At the beginning of the year, the price of the currency rose. The major platforms launched the computing products. At the same time, I also purchased several platforms. The revenue of each platform in the bull market is very good. Was very confident at the time. With the arrival of 9.4, the price of the currency fell. At this time, it can be seen which platform has a conscience. After that, some platforms go out, some shut down, and there is no direct income. The southwest area is closed. A lot of mines, I clearly remember that at the time, viabtc proposed that the clients with the power can convert to bch at a good price at that time, and the client who is willing to hold the computing power will relocate the mining machine overseas. Once the phone is turned on, the proceeds will continue to be distributed to each customer, and I chose to stay. As expected, viabtc moved the mining machine at the fastest speed, and the mining revenue returned to the investors. I vaguely remembered that my mood was very exciting and very confident. I thought that viabtc was really too reliable. . Throughout the time, many platforms promised to the customer to move out of the mining machine to find cheap electricity prices, and now look back, nowhere in sight, it is empty! Only viabtc can make a promise to the customer, this is the same fact as iron.

Now that coinex has experienced a low tide period, it is gradually moving forward. When I knocked on these words, the official has announced that the coinex chain is online, and cet will migrate to the coinchain self-developed chain cointex chain.
This is about to be the beginning of an era!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: