Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:39:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EU gives UK more time to prepare itself for its desired fatal Brexit.  (Read 366 times)
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 12:01:32 PM

today is uks first independence day, and they are not even preparing for independance, nazi germany prepared itself 4 years to make its economy autark, it had more land and less people than uk today.

what is uk doing? still talking around, not even preparing to leave and run an independent economy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Huskerz1

Activity: 42
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 05:19:37 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2019, 08:16:01 PM by Huskerz1

God Bless the UK for standing up to EU tyranny.  Saying no more to immigrants who just want to live off the state welfare, take over cities and breed UK women and turn the country into muslims.  The United States will support the UK and trade with them.  The NWO EU can go F themselves.  France and Germany can go F themselves as they decay from the onslaught of immigrants.  How can French and German men stand by and listen to their crazy gov'ts?  President Trump will not abandon the UK.  
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 09:33:02 PM

God Bless the UK for standing up to EU tyranny.  Saying no more to immigrants who just want to live off the state welfare, take over cities and breed UK women and turn the country into muslims.  The United States will support the UK and trade with them.  The NWO EU can go F themselves.  France and Germany can go F themselves as they decay from the onslaught of immigrants.  How can French and German men stand by and listen to their crazy gov'ts?  President Trump will not abandon the UK.  

uk will have much more immigrants india and african countries damand immigration rights for trade deals, and there wont be a welfare state in uk as well.

and even much less sovergnty, there will be more EU law than ever in uk, because as a non member uk gets under suspicion and under surveilance.

Saf1211

Activity: 39
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 08:47:17 AM

Im not sure any of us actually know what will happen but for one I believe we are headed for a no deal Brexit. I think it got to a stage now where it needs to be just done and got over with. If we go no deal maybe the uK government would become more friendly to cryptocurrency and UK would become the hub of the crypto world. Imagine that!!!!!!!!   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 01:48:36 PM

Im not sure any of us actually know what will happen but for one I believe we are headed for a no deal Brexit. I think it got to a stage now where it needs to be just done and got over with. If we go no deal maybe the uK government would become more friendly to cryptocurrency and UK would become the hub of the crypto world. Imagine that!!!!!!!!   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

thats not going to happen. because uk has become due to brexit a global laughing stock

they are known for their spam, i get constantly spam from uk influencers in my cryptochannel

dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 04:13:59 PM

I think no deal Brexit also, just don't know if on April 12th or when.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: