Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:47:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: selling WOW account lvl 374 BFA + 110 upgrade not used  (Read 91 times)
asapjoshyy (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 07:56:49 PM

https://safe-armory.com/character/profile/4138b7f6420cda152204679637f7721a
374 mage alliance thrall
110 upgrade NOT USED
BFA expansion

only my account have all details needed . just no time to play anymore
will accept highest offer BTC or USD

most offers online WOW accounts are $80-100 range
BFA itself is $60 or $40 on sale at certain times
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 09:25:24 PM

I don't want to trash your thread or accuse you of anything, this is just a warning to all buyers. Battle.net accounts can be recovered in minutes at every point after the sale by the seller if he simply sends any valid ID with same name and country as account name. Battle.net account trading should be avoided unless you trust the person completely.
asapjoshyy (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 10:24:51 PM

I don't want to trash your thread or accuse you of anything, this is just a warning to all buyers. Battle.net accounts can be recovered in minutes at every point after the sale by the seller if he simply sends any valid ID with same name and country as account name. Battle.net account trading should be avoided unless you trust the person completely.

no trash at all, thats actually a very valid statement
of course always risk buying an account, but tbh i have 0 reason to scam i just dont have time to play anymore and legit wanna sell my account

sucks people scam all the time and makes it harder for sellers, all the wow auction sites suck and nobody even responds / buyers are trying to scam sellers its basically a shiet show

would be willing to give any info needed to show its legit though, if anybody here even does offer
cheers Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: