Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:18:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much money and which rule follow for trade??  (Read 14402 times)
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 09:14:16 PM

Normally those so called expert will just say buy low sell high but its not that simple. I have lost my most valued tokens just when I though of buying low when it dips to its very low instead. There is just nothing will happen when you don't know its bottom specially in the bear market. Best advice I got from someone is to hold after you buy from a recovering market.
I think that in another way no one will say anything. The fact is that the very first rules of speculation are cheaper to buy and more expensive to sell. Only these are all empty words, because only guided by these tips can not get real results. First of all, only experience in trading and real analysis of daily market indicators can produce real results. In addition, each trader knows that For more productive activities, you need to give almost all your time to control price charts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 11:46:17 PM

Hey  I am newbie this forum and analysis that Bitcoin market down last 2 years.So I want to how much money need for trade and how get profitable frorm trade.
If you want to feel the profits start with an initial of at least 0.1BTC so you can see your profits if you gained at least 2% per day.

I think this forum have many expert traders so I requested to all please tell me your experience about trading.
No one will step forward and claim that they are an expert in trading. Maybe someone will say they earned this much in trading but question is how much did they lose before earning that much money?
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 04:35:02 AM

Hey  I am newbie this forum and analysis that Bitcoin market down last 2 years.So I want to how much money need for trade and how get profitable frorm trade.
If you want to feel the profits start with an initial of at least 0.1BTC so you can see your profits if you gained at least 2% per day.

I think this forum have many expert traders so I requested to all please tell me your experience about trading.
No one will step forward and claim that they are an expert in trading. Maybe someone will say they earned this much in trading but question is how much did they lose before earning that much money?

There are those i've seen claiming to be experts and asking for either payments or donations for their expert tips and lessons lol. .1 is probably too big for someone who doesn't know anything yet and wants to start trading. You expect to have losses so better start with a smaller amount.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 07:08:49 AM

Hey  I am newbie this forum and analysis that Bitcoin market down last 2 years.So I want to how much money need for trade and how get profitable frorm trade.I think this forum have many expert traders so I requested to all please tell me your experience about trading.
There are no minimum limits and there is also no maximum limit when we will invest in Bitcoin. The decline that occurred during 2018 is indeed a scary thing, but the world of trading is a different thing because in the trading world we have a goal to get profit margins from buying and selling bitcoin. In my opinion, we can do it when the price decreases, the difference is whether we can take advantage of any momentum that exists or not. When we can take advantage of momentum well, we will be able to make a profit. That is the basic understanding of a newbie who wants to become a professional trader.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 07:38:06 AM

Hey  I am newbie this forum and analysis that Bitcoin market down last 2 years.So I want to how much money need for trade and how get profitable frorm trade.I think this forum have many expert traders so I requested to all please tell me your experience about trading.
There are no minimum limits and there is also no maximum limit when we will invest in Bitcoin. The decline that occurred during 2018 is indeed a scary thing, but the world of trading is a different thing because in the trading world we have a goal to get profit margins from buying and selling bitcoin. In my opinion, we can do it when the price decreases, the difference is whether we can take advantage of any momentum that exists or not. When we can take advantage of momentum well, we will be able to make a profit. That is the basic understanding of a newbie who wants to become a professional trader.
Professional trader don't feel bad about the up and down of the market because that is how this market behave and since it cannot continue going up or down it is better we actually learned from the up and down of the market in other to make profit from the market. 
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 08:05:48 AM

You do not need a huge capital to start trading crypto. Any amount above $100 that you are comfortable with will be a good amount of capital to start.

Just do lots of research to find the potential coin which will bring you good profit and refrain from asking random people which coin to buy. Make your own decision, you will learn if you failed
shesheboy

Merit: 114

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 08:31:41 AM

Hey  I am newbie this forum and analysis that Bitcoin market down last 2 years.So I want to how much money need for trade and how get profitable frorm trade.

There are those i've seen claiming to be experts and asking for either payments or donations for their expert tips and lessons lol. .1 is probably too big for someone who doesn't know anything yet and wants to start trading. You expect to have losses so better start with a smaller amount.

Who knows ? They might be a real expert  and there is nothing wrong if they will ask some donation or a fee because they will be wasting their precious time on you ( to teach you )  they are professional because they study hard . its not easy to be them , dont free load their professionalism just because you want to learn trading with them  .

@op it depends on you on how much money you can afford and that should also act as rule   .
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:13:25 AM

Cryptocurrency trading does not need a lot of money.The amount initially invested will affect the profit.But it is better to start with less so that there is no fear.
Noa_Amable

Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:55:04 AM

you can start with $100-200 and learn trading.
some exchanges can provide you with education like this: https://www.b2bx.exchange/education/trading-basics/
Coin-Desk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 12:00:33 PM

There is no fixed amount of money to trade. You can start trading with capital as per your capability. It's totally your personal subject. But I will say that you are absolutely new, so first, you start trading with a little capital. Because your risk is low when you start with a little capital. Because we know there is a risk in the trade. You can start trading with a little capital of $100. Yes, there are some rules to follow in order to trade. If you do not follow the rules correctly, it can be a big loss. So I will tell you how to do the trade before you do it well then start trading. You can search Google for it. Hope you get the answer there.

Thank you

lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4284

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 12:20:37 PM

In my opinion, current market conditions are a good time to start investing or trading because all coin prices are relatively low. And for the funds that you will use, you should not directly use funds that are too large and enough funds that you are ready to lose.

First, you need to make a plan. To invest correctly, you need to know more about where you are going to invest your money. In any situation, you need to be able to lose. And lose without drama. Nerves are always worth more than money.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 12:25:07 PM

Hey  I am newbie this forum and analysis that Bitcoin market down last 2 years.So I want to how much money need for trade and how get profitable frorm trade.I think this forum have many expert traders so I requested to all please tell me your experience about trading.

you can start with $100-200 and learn trading.
some exchanges can provide you with education like this: https://www.b2bx.exchange/education/trading-basics/
Basically, $100-$200 to learn trading is huge. This can cause anxiety for a beginner in trading who's just acquiring experiences in different market conditions. In my opnion, $10 is enough if you're about to start trading. This might be meaningless for professional traders but it's decent amount for a newbie trader to grow.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 01:57:46 PM

Of course, it is more expensive to sell and buy cheaper the basic rule of trading,
Can you explain this further? I cannot interpret the word "more expensive" in this thought.
I think that first of all every trader should carry out a detailed analysis of the project, which interested him in coins. In any case, these are the main rules for a good result.
Of course, who in this world will invest into something he does not know?
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 02:05:31 PM

Basic thing you need to trade that is Capital, if you have enough capital then it is best to take a risk. But in trading you could earn if you know about coins information. SO basic things are capital and information. You could see different videos on YouTube and get information about it then sure you will be able to do trade. 

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 03:28:58 PM

You can start trading with any amount of money like even $100 also a good to start with and to make profits you need to buy the coins for low price and then sell them for higher price.It looks so simple but not really since we really don't know which coin is going to grow or decline so we need to analyse the market for longer time and then pick your coin and don't do day trades at very initial stage it might result in losses even without your knowledge.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 04:59:40 PM

Cryptocurrency trading does not need a lot of money.The amount initially invested will affect the profit.But it is better to start with less so that there is no fear.
Less investment or capital you invest at the cryptocurrency less profit you get also because most of the people who earned more money because their capital is very high but some people who earn bunch of money because they know what coin who are in the cheap price is possible to increasw or they are jackpot to the coin that they hold why they get more money. Fear is normal even your capital is less because that's still money who is very important things in the life of the individual.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 12:40:59 PM

Professional trader don't feel bad about the up and down of the market because that is how this market behave and since it cannot continue going up or down it is better we actually learned from the up and down of the market in other to make profit from the market. 
Not many people see the market this way, we have few professional in this trading business and as much as they claim that they are professionals, majority of them still fall under the influence of panic sells, most professional traders are the ones holding more of these cryptocurrency coins we are talking about here irrespective of the project, most whales that succeed in buying in large amount buys from these people that holds much of these coins for trading.

Many traders expect the market to keep going up without having a reversal which we should normally know that it is not healthy for the system, so these ups and downs of a crypto that will make stronger itself.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 12:50:33 PM

I started small.
No one taught me about anything and just relied on all the knowledge I can get from this forum and outside.
I have been used to doing it first just for experience and see if it will be successful and yes it is.
Profit for a little then get out. Think again about what I did and got more information about it.

That is one good thing when you are new to trading, you are not being dragged by hype or anything.
But now, it gets harder. When you get attached with one token it seems to difficult to let go.
That is what you need to overcome.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 01:02:12 PM

No need to follow those people who are asking for money to give you tips. Anyone can become an expert in the cryptocurrency market by researching for about six months. This will help them overcome their fears and in addition to that will enable them give free tips to the newbies as well. So I think that one should not follow such people. Better be your own master.

Yes, there cannot be any general rule for successful run in trading but we need to be discipline while trading like we must follow our own set of rules to ensure safe run against fluctuations.
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 07:04:28 PM

Of course, the greater the amount, the faster you can earn. But it is not necessary to start with large sums. Even $ 50 will be enough. The most important thing is your desire and perseverance.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: