Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:31:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much money and which rule follow for trade??  (Read 14402 times)
clever68

Activity: 223
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 07:12:09 AM

Most of the advises you will get when you ask how much money you need to trade as a starter is that you must start with a small amount bcoz its too much to handle if you'll lose much in your first trade and you will not like to be in that situation. In terms of profit, you should not be greedy i guess, better to gain a lil than lose.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 07:34:15 AM

Most of the advises you will get when you ask how much money you need to trade as a starter is that you must start with a small amount bcoz its too much to handle if you'll lose much in your first trade and you will not like to be in that situation. In terms of profit, you should not be greedy i guess, better to gain a lil than lose.
Why did you start with a small amount? Don't step inside in trading if you don't have enough fundamental skills and fully knowledgeable in trading. Then when you are ready and full battle gear in the trading field you can start with a greater amount which having a fastest grow in your capital. Of course, you need to cover the fees in transaction on trading, so is that quite enough to have a huge amount to start in trading to pick good profitable coins.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 11:58:47 AM

Any amount would works
The amount you can start trading with can sometimes depends on the exchange trading fee and minimum amount of coins  allowed by the exchanges for trading. If your trading fund is too small for trading fees, the order probably won't work
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 02:12:54 PM

Why did you start with a small amount? Don't step inside in trading if you don't have enough fundamental skills and fully knowledgeable in trading. Then when you are ready and full battle gear in the trading field you can start with a greater amount which having a fastest grow in your capital. Of course, you need to cover the fees in transaction on trading, so is that quite enough to have a huge amount to start in trading to pick good profitable coins.
No matter the technical and fundamental skill you must have learnt theory wise or how much you must have prepared theoretically, the practice of it in real life will always feel a bit strange at the first time.

You might look professional after acquiring so much knowledge of it but it takes extra courage to face the real trade, that is why every first time traders must always make sure he or she tries with small amount of money he or she can afford to lose as against the big capital you advised, it is after testing your strength with little amount that you will be sure you are full prepared for a higher amount.
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 07:26:01 PM

The main rules in trading in my opinion are not too much but very difficult to do, in trade we must be able to find ways to make our initial funds not wasted and for that we need a strategy and to do that we need a lot of knowledge and experience. And the second thing is that we shouldn't feel panic in trading and control our emotions will be the key.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 09:59:55 PM

Trading crypto currency I'm the first instance required good knowledge before you put in your money. And you can start trading crypto currency with as low as $60 with most of the exchange but you must make sure they are legitimate.
Eildosa

Activity: 572
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:19:12 PM

The amount does not matter at all. If you are ready to learn and gain experience, you can start with absolutely any sum. The main thing that was enough to pay the fee for the transaction.

jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:48:19 PM

It is all about the what profit you are looking for in trading only. Even with few bucks also you are start your trading career in crypto world. Believe me many newbies lost the fund on trading without knowing anything.
First see some YouTube references and learn about stop loss, limit trading and etc.
After this you need to learn the chart understanding and how the chadle blooms green at that time. Then finally you are good enough to do trading.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 11:26:11 PM

The amount does not matter at all. If you are ready to learn and gain experience, you can start with absolutely any sum. The main thing that was enough to pay the fee for the transaction.
I think before considering the amount to trade,you should familiarize the market first and learn all its basics in trading before you jump into the real field of trading.Start first with an amount you can afford to lose because losses come naturally especially if you're still a beginner in trading.But as you keep on experiencing in trading,good profits might possibly come to you.

Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 03:21:42 AM

Just what everyone said here, only invest capital that you can afford to lose. What important here is whether your capital is big or lose, you have to focus on how will you gain profits. Step by step, you should learn the basics. From there, if you are confident enough to enter trading, then you can start it. I also suggest you do some test net and watch some videos related with trading.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 06:53:15 PM

Just what everyone said here, only invest capital that you can afford to lose. What important here is whether your capital is big or lose, you have to focus on how will you gain profits. Step by step, you should learn the basics. From there, if you are confident enough to enter trading, then you can start it. I also suggest you do some test net and watch some videos related with trading.
Right, money does not depends on your trading, as if the price is down you can trade with high amount of money if the price is down you can invest high but you can trade with higher, so it is all about our trading ability and our knowledge how we can make our trading better with time, in trading money does not matter but knowledge matters allot.
John46285

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 07:40:37 PM

Hey  I am newbie this forum and analysis that Bitcoin market down last 2 years.So I want to how much money need for trade and how get profitable frorm trade.I think this forum have many expert traders so I requested to all please tell me your experience about trading.
Trading is not so easy especially for the newbie. But you can learn it by starting with a small amount of money. The most important rules you need to maintain is technical analysis. Without it you can't get much success on trading.         

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 08:34:28 PM

Hey  I am newbie this forum and analysis that Bitcoin market down last 2 years.So I want to how much money need for trade and how get profitable frorm trade.I think this forum have many expert traders so I requested to all please tell me your experience about trading.
I don't think you have your fact correct as you mentioned that Bitcoin value was down in the last two years. You cannot in any way refer to 2017 as the year that Bitcoin market value was down.
You can start trading crypto currency with as low as $50 in most of the exchange and I don't really believe there is a maximum amount of money to trade with in most of the exchange.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 09:20:16 PM

Hey  I am newbie this forum and analysis that Bitcoin market down last 2 years.So I want to how much money need for trade and how get profitable frorm trade.I think this forum have many expert traders so I requested to all please tell me your experience about trading.

I suggest that you try day trading in cryptocurrencies with the experience and skill you have on analyzing the market. Trading comes with risk. The higher the amount that you trade, the bigger the reward but the risks also follows. Day trading may render you small profit margins but you make multiple individual trades in a day. It can be highly profitable depending on your skill and research about the market.

As for the amount, this can be quite risky and tempting especially when you see an opportunity to go all-in. But remember to invest not more than 1 percent of your monthly income. Study the internal and external factors on ONE coin (focus on ONE coin only) and do technical analysis.

You may want to check this link below for more information about day trading and the general stuff before engaging:
[1] https://blockonomi.com/day-trading-cryptocurrency/

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 09:37:00 PM

Trading is not so easy especially for the newbie. But you can learn it by starting with a small amount of money. The most important rules you need to maintain is technical analysis. Without it you can't get much success on trading.         
I agree, there is no amount of money needed in doing trading because if you are newbie it's better to start in a small amount of money on which you can encounter different struggles in order to know and develop your trading strategy and it will help you to avoid too much loss in the start.

fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:04:08 AM

In my opinion, current market conditions are a good time to start investing or trading because all coin prices are relatively low. And for the funds that you will use, you should not directly use funds that are too large and enough funds that you are ready to lose.

First, you need to make a plan. To invest correctly, you need to know more about where you are going to invest your money. In any situation, you need to be able to lose. And lose without drama. Nerves are always worth more than money.
And anyone who is investing in cryptocurrency should know what exchange will work best for them. Some exchanges are really a waste of time and you should not go for them. For newbies , it’s best to start with Coinbase and gain experience of everything . Coinbase is secured and they have everything you will need, including wallet , exchange etc.

What you’re investing depends on you. Some people might find it difficult to invest $10,000 but to others , that $10,000 is nothing. So it’s all about how much you have and how much you will like to risk. As for the analysis, it is something you will need to learn to do by yourself, though I do see people who pay for it. And you can also be getting free price analysis of Bitcoin and other coins from cointelegraph.com.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 04:17:23 PM

I don't think you have your fact correct as you mentioned that Bitcoin value was down in the last two years. You cannot in any way refer to 2017 as the year that Bitcoin market value was down.
You can start trading crypto currency with as low as $50 in most of the exchange and I don't really believe there is a maximum amount of money to trade with in most of the exchange.
to study indeed it seems like you don't have to use a lot of capital even you can just by observing the condition of price movements in the market you can also learn from that moment to find out the right time to buy and sell coins.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 05:02:34 PM

Hey  I am newbie this forum and analysis that Bitcoin market down last 2 years.So I want to how much money need for trade and how get profitable frorm trade.I think this forum has many expert traders so I requested to all please tell me your experience about trading.

You could actually start with a small capital. What you need to do first is to learn the fundamentals and basics of trading. If you'll start with a huge amount, you might end up with regrets. Learn everything about crypto first. Using some helpful tools to gain knowledge would be an advantage.

Huskarls

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:18:41 PM

You can be sure it has nothing to do with crypto and vice versa. All the crises that occur there are purely from an economic failure that is even getting worse. Venezuela is currently not in need of assistance with "crypto" tags or the like. They need real economic help. Youtube is the main resources you can learn crypto trading
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 04:20:25 AM

Don't put the cart before the horse

First thing first: You need the skill set of trading before investing in it. Otherwise you will end up blowing your capital, it doesn't matter how much you are going to fund with.  YouTube is a cool place to learn if you can't find someone to mentor you offline or one on one. Learn before investing to avoid regrets.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██