Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:45:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HydroMining - Profitable Bitcoin Mining Investment Project  (Read 203 times)
kingsasset (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:14:25 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2019, 10:13:51 AM by kingsasset

Hello everyone! I am from Venture Assets

Do take your time to read up the amazing project that we have.

Company Background

Our company is a brick and motar Bitcoin mining company that leverage on low to nil electricity cost in order to stay profitable for Bitcoin mining using ASIC miners.

This investment project is not for everyone, especially if the Bitcoin miners are still running profitably. Hence they have no reason to switch to our service.

But if you are seriously facing issue of staying profitable, or wanting to profit from Bitcoin mining, then our investment project is really for you.

I will indicate a summary of the project and will update a detailed version asap. Sorry for that.

Problems faced with Bitcoin Mining

• Most Bitcoin miners could not sustain due to high cost of electricity bills
  • Bitcoin miners need to sell off the mint Bitcoin in order to pay off the monthly electricity bills and this will affect badly during Bear period
  • Bitcoin price currently is not favorable for most Bitcoin miners

How we can help you?

• Purchase ASIC mining machines from our company
  • Install the mining machines in one of our HydroMining farm
  • Earn 4% monthly of the amount invested (excluding handling cost) in fiat or Bitcoin (based on the value at that point of time) for a period of 36 months
  • No recurring electricity bills
  • We will buy back the miners that you had purchased from us at 50% of the  value after the contract ends at 36 month
  • Early termination of the 36 month contract only incurred by selling all the miners to us at 50% of the price you had paid for
  • ASIC mining, not cloud mining

TLDR - Bitcoin mining investment with a total return of approximately 189% after 36 months

Scenerio A

• Investor A purchased 10 x ASIC mining machines from us
  • Total invested value of mining machine is 10 x $1,000 USD = $10,000 USD
  • Handling fee for setting up and professional installation or mining machine = $50 USD per machine
  • Total payable amount to us = $10,500 USD
  • Setup time takes about 3 to 4 weeks as we need to order the miners from supplier
  • Investor A will start to receive investment returns of 4% on the fresh new month after the miners start operating = $400 USD per month
  • After 36 months, we will purchase back all the miners at 50% value from investor A = 10 x $500 USD = $5,000 USD
  • Total returns Investor A receive will be = ($400 x 36)  + $5,000 = $19,400 USD
  • Profit gained will be = $9,400 - $500 = $8,900 USD

Scenerio B

• Investor B purchased 10 x ASIC mining machines from us
  • Total invested value of mining machine is 10 x $1,000 USD = $10,000 USD
  • Handling fee for setting up and professional installation or mining machine = $50 USD per machine
  • Total payable amount to us = $10,500 USD
  • Setup time takes about 3 to 4 weeks as we need to order the miners from supplier
  • Investor B will start to receive investment returns of 4% on the fresh new month after the miners start operating = $400 USD per month
  • Investor B decides to terminate the contract by giving 2 month notice
  • Investor B had the contract run for 14 months
  • Investor B sells back all the miners to us at 50% of the purchased price = $5,000 USD
  • Total amount Investor B receives after 14 months = ($400 x 14) + $5,000 = $10,200
  • Investor earn a profit of $100 after mining from us for 14 month even after early termination the contract

Do let me know if you have any questions. I will do my very best to answer.

Thanks for reading
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 01:14:36 PM

1) Fixed ROI
2) Entrusting capital for three years to a company whose website expires in five months
3) Words with no meaning
Quote from: example
Having strong relationships with some of the most promising entrepreneurs globally and other top investors in the industry, Venture Assets is fulfilling its strategic investment philosophy by building a diversified portfolio and bringing industry-specific value-added resources to its portfolio companies.
4) No detail of any sort
5) The Clincher: A Bill Gates picture and quote.

Fail.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
kingsasset (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:20:41 PM

May I know what sort of details would you need from me so I will try my best to proivde?
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:02:02 PM

May I know what sort of details would you need from me so I will try my best to proivde?

Exactly what relationship do you have to this scheme?

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
kingsasset (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 12:00:48 AM

I am a partner of this company and we are a fully registered company in Singapore.

Our aim is to leverage on the contacts we have which allow positive Bitcoin mining and share the farm with more investors, especially for those whom find it hard to stay profitable when mining on their own.

Our reward for the returns in mining may seems a little low compared to mining yourself.

But if you factor in electricity bills, you will be earning if you are mining with us.

Moreover we are able to maintain the ASIC miners well to let it run for 36 months and more, which eventually we will purchase back from the investors.

We have the resources and contact, hence we are looking for investors whom are seriously looking for profitable Bitcoin mining so that it will be a win win situation on both side.

There will be legal documents to be signed for both parties as well and Singapore is pretty strict on companies hence we are doing legit brick and motar mining business.

Hope it helps
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: